Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

harmonic peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:48 am

Mellina was quiet, gazing at the ground but her hair was covering her face. She's Been thinking about everyone and everything, her soul wrapping around her as if they were here with her. She knew everyone was busy but she was worried from the events that's happened. She even has gotten old text messages from the elders but she knew they were not dead since they can come back to life. Getting up, Mellina looked out before jumping down, knowing they were near.

"I know you all are here. What is it?"She sees them around her but Mellina sees them glaring at her. "We seen the events that happened...why do you try to help them even keeping this quiet?" She said nothing but looked up, showing bloody bandages. "Because they are very close to me as family..."

"Then the punishment is still hitting hard on you, princess.."with that, they disappear leaving her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:19 am

brandon walked up to her. his eyes drooping and his step faltering. he was exausted. he looked a melli and wanted to hug her. he wanted to help her. but she wouldn't let him. and he didn't want to driv her away by trying to help. he sat near her and gently rubbed her back compassionately with his left hand he was on her right side his knees pulled up to his torso. he was sad for melli. always quiet always depressed unless they were having romance. in the past he thought that constant romance would help her open up but it wasn't true. now he wanted her to open up on her own terms and he said nothing about the situation unless she wanted to tell him.

Mellina youu know this but im gonna tell you anyways. i love you or i wouldn't have married you. i want to make you happy and help you open up to others. but i don't know how to. i won't drive you away. meaning i won't help unless you ask for it. please, i beg you let me in and tell me everything. ad i promise. i will never change how i feel about you. i will never see you any different and i will do what ever it take to make sure you are happy have friends and never alone again. i won't leave you behind when i go on a mission. i won't even let you sleep alone. i will do anything you need me to do.

he said what he wanted to say and stayed near her. he was there for her. and he would remain so forever. his love for her was hidden from everyone except her and he wanted to be perfect for her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:05 pm

She felt him near her but just remained quiet, not showing the blood bandages over her eyes. Mellina knew it was bradon but she didn't know what to say. He's been so busy that she just stayed away to not get in the way, showing in a way he will be alright. Quietly, she gently lays her head on his shoulder, facing her head ahead, not saying a thing. She felt so afraid, so confused, so sad and alone. She's been keeping away from everyone that she was slipping away. Even her hand reaches taking his hand, letting him feel her hand; it was freezing cold.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:59 pm

he held her and his warmth passed to her and his heart pulsed loudly in her ears. im sorry melli.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:27 am

She was quiet but just looked down, gripping his hand, crying tears of blood but just remained still before speaking. "I'm cursed...."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:16 pm

how so? he held her closer to let her know he still loved her more than ever.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:18 pm

"They cursed me because they seen I was trying to let everyone find peace."she whispers being quiet. "I just....wanted to help....they just....took them away."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:19 pm

what do you mean? who...? he was a bit confused but he wanted to help and needed all the information he could get.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Mellina sighed but gently moves from him, showing her bloody bandages a bit. "The elders. They were still alive."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:34 pm

oh melli. why did you kill them in the first place? he licked up her blood as he undid her bandages and started dripping his blood on her wounds
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:37 pm

She hits his wrist away but her eyes reamined the same. "Idiot, they can't be healed by your blood! Why else did you think everything can heal by your blood?!"Mellina begins crying but looking away, eyes shut tight.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:42 pm

you don't know how strong my blood is. it will heal any wound any disease please... you gotta let me help.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:45 pm

"You always say that! what are you, some ancient god!?!? Not everything can be healed because of your da** blood!"She screamed but takes the bandages, wrapping her eyes back up.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:49 pm

he looked down im no god. and if thats how you feel abot my blood... then you don't want me... and ill have to leave. you always used to love it... now... you never drink... you never let it help... she broke his heart and he lost his spirit. he lost his desire too live.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Mellina sighed but begins leaving. He leaves then she feels he was just like the rest.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:10 pm

he held her to stop hr from leaving. i am ancient tho... time travel made me older than anything...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:12 pm

"Good for freaking you!"She said mad.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:17 pm

i can heal you.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:19 pm

"I don't want you to heal me! Just leave me alone!"she screamed, turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:26 pm

WHY DO YOU HATE ME!?! he shouted holding her desperatly. what did i do? how did i fail?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:34 pm

She keeps walking away.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:27 am

he stopped her from moving and held her in his arms. Please... i need to know
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:55 am

She gets annoyed but slaps him against his cheek, turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:44 am

he let her go and wondered what to do. if the elders were indeed alive and they hurt her he would hunt them down and beat them to a pulp but seeing melli mad at him for trying to help hurt more than er slap. he looked at his hands and wondered if he was worthy of being married to her. thinking he wasn't he took the ring off and wore it on his neck. his heart heavy and the darkness spreading.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:17 am

She just walked but senses theo near. He sighed and begins leading Mellina to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

harmonic peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

harmonic peace
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: OFF CAMPUS AREAS :: The Forest-
Jump to: