Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Afraid of Life

Go down 
+2
Bartholomew Sain-Drake
Rikka
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Afraid of Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Bartholomew smilled lightly because what they said. And hugged them both and asked "Do you mean that?"
Back to top Go down
http://yokai-academy.forumotion.com
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:40 pm

KoKoa nodded. "Of course we do." She stood up and took Brath's hand, pulling him up as well.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:44 pm

family is family regardless of blood. we are all in pain. melli ended mine. and i want to help others end theirs.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:13 pm

"*nods* Of course." she smiled hugging. "Everyone needs to have someone there for them, no matter who they are."
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:06 pm

He smilled happely while he stood up and said with a thankfull voice "Thanks, for letting me see that Onnee-chan, Brandon and " he looked at the gunster and said "I didn't got you're name." he still smilled and asked "What's you're name?"
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:16 am

"I'm KoKoa. Some people just call me Ko~chan, if you'd like." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:03 am

Bartholomew smilled and said "Thanks Koa-chan." He felt so tired that he just felt forward on the ground. All the feelings and happenings from the past few hours were just to much for him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:14 pm

She looked happy to him but gently sighed feeling alright that he's okay and Kokoa too.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:44 pm

"Mother, I found some friends. And above of all, I think I love someone." said Bartholomew. Still lying on the ground but turned around and looked at the sky and said "Do you think they are watching us? I mean, you know my family." He held his hand up and tried to grab the sky and said "It is almoste like I can feel them smileing on me wishing me luck and so. I am so happy that I don't feel the urge anymore to revenge them." He began to cry of happyness and said "I feel so goddamned happy. It's like I finaly relife after that day. Thanks Koa-chan. Thanks Onnee-chan."
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:44 pm

"They are watching you, Barth. They love you." Kokoa looked down, thinking of her older brother.

"Come visit sometime, 'kay?"
"Of course, Ko, darling! I wouldn't DREAM of leaving you alone!"

She smiled, eyes closed. She whispered to herself. "I hope I see you soon, brother... I miss you..."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:52 am

Melli smiled but gently held her amulet to remember her family too. Everyone as guardians to her but felt happy that she as okay. "You know? I think they are very proud of you. I know we all are proud of you..." She smiled with eyes closed.

"No matter what happens, family never grows apart..their love, hope, happiness flows through the blood of their children...."
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:54 am

Bartholomew smilled and got up and asked "Can you help me with something Koa-chan and Onnee-chan?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:17 pm

"Yes, what is it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:37 pm

"Help me to find the mermaid. I..." Bartholomew looked at the water and said "I think I lover her." He looked how the water moved and asked "So do you want to help me or not?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Mellina smiled but nods to him gently. "WE will help..."
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:51 am

Bartholomew was happy and walked to Mellina-chan and said "Thanks, onnee-chan. It means a lot for me." he hugged her and said "She is the first from who I get this nice feeling."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:02 am

sits lisening
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Bartholomew looked at the water and said "If she wants to die that hard." After a minute or two he asked "Did she tried to find her soulmate?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:11 am

"Well, I never met her but maybe she is trying to but is afraid that someone might never understand her pain and being alone. Or, she's begging for someone to help her....." This is what Melli thought but scratches her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Bartholomew looked forward and said "I think...." He took out the photo of his mother, looked at it and said "I think I can help her with her pain. Only if she let me help her." He took out from his pocket a beatufull pure blood red ruby ring in the shape of a dragon and smilled sadly "The only thing I have left of mom's except this photo. She always told me that this ring was generations in our family." Bartholomew looked at the ring and closed his eye's while he let the ring rest in a fist. Bartholomew asked "Do you want to help me please Onnee-chan, Koa-chan and Brandon-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:26 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:12 am

Bartholomew stood up and kneeled to the moon, while drew out Oath keeper and said "Luna testor, diva deam virum terrae soli filio Dei, et extolle illos de poena mea. Beatus qui amat te, et dabo eam vitae dolor. Ut benedicta tu accipe sacrificium. Ut servare promissum."

what litterly means 'I swear on the moon goddess, her husband the sun god and their child the earth goddess, that I will lift of the pain of my beloved ones. I will make the persons who I love happy and lift of her pain. So accept my sacrifice to be blessed by you. So that I can keep my promise.'

Bartholomew cutted his ring finger and his little finger off and didn't scream a bit. He smilled when he bleeded. And when the blood fel on the groud he could see how the earth took all that blood. Bartholomew cutted some hair off and trew it at the air and stabbed him in his left shoulder. He stood up and asked "How are we going to let her listening to me?" He looked at his bleeding wounds and said "Ow yes. and can anyone help me stop the bleeding?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:37 pm

She shook her head but goes to heal him while checking his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:28 am

Bartholomew smilled at Mellina and let her heal his wounds and said "Sorry for that but I had to make a sacrefice for the gods. And what doesn't work better then something of you're own?" Bartholomew then looked up and asked "Onnee-chan, how did you became a couple with Brandon-kun?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:56 am

She remained quiet but just heals him. "lets just say it's hard to explain...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afraid of Life
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next