Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elements Meditation 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:38 pm

As the moon drifted above them he gently rested a hand on her neck and lowers his guard. Mel-chan. im sorry but i cant bleed much longer without losing my ability to protect you. he was worried becuase the last time they came here he was attacked and he was worried about the attackers friends showing up and hurting her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:09 pm

mellina heard it but pulls back, worried. "sorry." she said healing him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:23 pm

Her charm didn't work but he healed anyways. Its okay tomorrow you can drink as much as you want becuase by then i will have my barrier up.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:49 pm

"Um, I think I'm done." mellina said looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:47 am

Really your eyes practically begged me to let you drink more when i said i was nearing my limit.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:20 pm

"*sighs* well, I'm done for now alright! I'm heaading to my dorm so you can rest. Later." she gets up and leaves while thinking to herself now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:08 pm

He watched her leave his island and wondered if he said or did something to make her uncomfortable. Vanishing after her he appeared infront of her Wait please, i dont need to rest for an hour... but thats when i put up the barrier can you please stay? i promise when i put my barrier up ill rest. i want i-i want... you to stay with me.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:49 pm

"No, its fine. just rest." mellina said walking off.

ooc:idea of making either lu, the prince, of a boy werewolf find he to talk
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:58 pm

OOC: i like the werewolf idea. he can be like brandon only werewolf version. but the prince is a good one.

BIC: He looked sad as she leaves but turns to his island putting up the barrier and resting under it not able to feel a thing outside the barrier.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:21 pm

ooc:or we can make everyone that is effected to Mellina's charm fight for some weird reason?

bic:Mellina got to her dorm but just gets to the door, about to open the door but sees it burst open, showing judy. "What the-Judy!?"

"Mistress, your home! Are you alrihgt? Did you get enough rest!?" she giggled hugging Mellina but she just sighed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:08 am

OOC: maybe but you would have to control them.

BIC: travis was waiting and brushed his hand on her tail revealing he was there. Good evening Mellina do you want me tonight or judy?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:08 am

ooc:Naw, nevermind

bic:"*sighs* nevermind much. Will you get off of me!" she shouted angry while glaring at Judy, pushing her off. Judy pouts but looking at Mellina while seeing the prince just looking quiet.

"Were sorry, Mistress. We are just going to try to calm you. you are just so cute." She was about to kiss Mellina but she just pushes her off and got up. "Ugh, forget it! I'm going out." Mellina grumbled before walking out of the room and away from the academy. The others in her dorm just sighed missing her but Theo shook his head. Mellina just kept walking while not knowing she was walking deep into the forest area while lost in her thoughts.

"*sighs* I don't know what to do. Maybe I should give up on drinking blood again but then Brandon would get worried again and I could die. What am I going to do?" she just kept looking worried more while walking but stops to sit down on the ground, her hands on her lap. The night was quiet and calm but she now just realized that she was somewhere she didn't reconized. "Uh, oh. Oh great. I'm lost again." she just said to herself but about to get up before heraing some growling, stopping. Her blue eyes looked to see a werewolf looking at her but growling. She stood up nervous, backing against the tree. "Easy, wolfie...nice wolfie." she said in a terrified voice but he stops smelling her scent and her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:43 am

Travis frowned at Mellina leaving and stormed off home.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:18 am

Judy pouts before looking angry, now waiting for her to show up again but sees Theo sleeping.

~~~~~~~

Mellina was still against the tree, looking scared. She could use her powers but was too scared to use them. The werewolf kept smelling her scent growling louder that made her wince."Please don't eat me. I don't taste that good, Mister wolf. Please?" He looked angry at her, growling louder before about to tackle her down. Mellina covered her eyes, thinking he was going kill her but somehow he didn't. She opens her eyes to look but sees that the werewolf held her down on the ground, looking at her eyes.

"Um...s-something wrong? Please get off.." she said in a scared tone.

"Well, well, well.......aren't you a cute little vampire girl. What's your name?" he said to her, shocking Mellina. This werewolf could speak to her! she gulps but looked nervous. "M-me...Mellina. It's mellina." she said but sees him laugh, licking her cheek. "Names cute, you know. Anyway, why are you out here by yourself anyway?" He asked, letting her sit up getting off of her.

"Nothing, just trying to calm down......." she said but just looked away, thinking he would eat her but just hears him growling still. "I see, but your so cute..for someone like yourself Mellina."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:19 am

On brandon's island Brandon was waking up for a bathroom break going over to the water to relieve himself yawning and nearly falling asleep. he felt nothing from behind the barrier but if she were in any danger he knew the warrior mark would guide him to Mellina.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:58 pm

The werewolf and Mellina just kept talking but she was just looking nerous. "So, that's all i know i guess. you sure that even telling them will do much." she just kept quiet but looking at the werewolf. He just smiled before looking at Mellina, wagging his tail. "You know, maybe I should go." she just looked sad.

"come on, It shouldn't be to bad. I mean, somehow, you got the smell of another werewolf that went missing a few months back. Or was that years ago." He said quietly but Mellina just looked down. "What do you mean?"

"we had a feamle werewolf in my pack but the leader said something killed her. We found the body but we don't know who killed her. Unless you know?" he asked seeing Mellina tense up. "Um, no. Why? are you looking for a mate?" she asked but he just looked to her, smiling. "now that you ask, I am...and I think i found one..." he said, looking at her.

"Whoa, hold on! I am already married and mated!" she said scared but he just looked at her. "So? I don't mind. I am alright finding a mate even if their already married."

-------

http://vampire---blood.vampire-legend.net/viewtopic.forum?t=180
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elements Meditation 2
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40