Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elements Meditation 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Elements Meditation 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:44 pm

ooc:Bye bye then. You better hurry and not be late. *waving bye bye to you* queen

bic:Mellina felt her head hurting now while rubbing her head but eyes were closed.

"Oh, my head....what the heck hit me?"she mumbles while rubbing her head but felt she was on someone. Opening her eyes, she looked to see she was on Brandon that got her blushing red but then moves the book to look at him.

"Brandon, you oka-"she stops speaking when she saw his blood from his nose to make her almost stop breathing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:57 am

he wakes up and holds his head looking at her. Mel-chan whats wrong your red as a radish. he didnt know his nose was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:41 am

mellina said nothing but got up quickly and rushed out of the library to another place, face still red.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:12 pm

he stayed to clean up the mess and as he finished a drop of blood fell and he realized that his nose was bleeding so he blew it in a handkerchif. then he followed her path to find her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Students were walking down the hallway while talking or getting to class but for Mellina she was somewhere but was in the nurse office to talk.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:18 pm

brandon heard Mellina's voice and knocked.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:27 pm

The nurse heard it but gets up to open the door while Mellina was sitting in the chair while drinking some water to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:36 pm

is Mellina ok?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 pm

"no worry, she's fine. Just needs a bit of water and a little time but she should be okay."the nurse said while seeing her drinking the water still but kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 pm

what happened?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:02 pm

"I don't know. when she came in here, she was looking a bit tired or something. Her fangs were showing a bit and looked as if she was sick. After some time, I gave her some water to try and cool down and it stopped."she explained while mellina kept drinking the water.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:14 pm

may i see her?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:20 pm

"Sure, you can see her."The nurse said while moving aside to let him walk by.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:29 pm

he still smelt like his blood as he walked in. Mel-chan are you ok?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:31 pm

"Uh, yeah i'm okay. What are you doing here?"Mellina asked while looking down at her cup but holding it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:42 pm

im here to see you. im worried.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:45 pm

Mellina kept quiet while looking down but kept her fangs in her mouth.

"It's nothing Brandon, so you shouldn't worry okay?"she asked before taking a sip of water from the cup.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:56 pm

its something if you have to be here. he leans closer to her to look into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:02 pm

She kept quiet while looking back into his eyes but then turns her head to look to the side.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:23 pm

he waits for her answer but the nurse fell and as he turned to see why he clipboard smashed his nose making it bleed again and knocking him down.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Mellina's eyes widen in shock when she smells the blood but gently held her stomach now while eyes closed a little bit. She didn't know what was happening to her but she was scared. The nurse rushes over to Brandon to say sorry for what she did.

"Sorry about that! You okay?"she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:43 pm

im fine he gets up and sits back down blowing his nose but that made it bleed more.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:51 pm

The nurse sighed while looking around but held a box of tissue for Brandon if it happens again.

"Happy your okay."She said but then spots mellina holding her stomach.

"Mellina, what's wrong?"she asked while Mellina lays on her side still holding her stomach in pain but eyes kept closed as the cup she had was on the table ignored.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:01 pm

he wonders the same thing plugging his nose but the blood overflowed the tissues.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:09 pm

the nurse kept trying to find out what was wrong with her but she kept holding her stomach while biting her lip in pain till she slowly opens her mouth to show her fangs sharpening again to make the nurse confused. She kept her eyes closed still she relaxed and then sits up but looking down.

"Mellina? You okay? say something?"The nurse asked while looking worried to touch her shoulder but she kept her head down till she looked up at the nurse with a confused look on her face and gently smiled, fangs showing still she bit into the nurse's arm while drinking her blood now to make the nurse wince a bit but then slowly pulls back but this time she didn't spit the blood out like before when drinking others blood but swallows it.

"......Okay, that's new..."the nurse said holding her bleeding arm.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elements Meditation 2
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next