Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A deal of a evil love and heart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:52 pm

brandon looked at the bullets. nope not it youre missing two of the materials for the alloy.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Mellina sat there listening to them talk but yawns a little while rubbing her head. Who knew many people talks of weapons but that's just then. She just reached into her pocket and takes out a book, reading that now to wait.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:53 am

Brandon Maboroshi wrote:
brandon looked at the bullets. nope not it youre missing two of the materials for the alloy.

OOC: if i say its it, its it cause deadpool has been known to pull fucking 20.000 story high gold bricks out of his gun bag of "has everything in/out of existence"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:02 am

but he doesnt know about these alloys.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:37 am

OOC: so, what if he doesn't?

he can pull 30mm cannons out of it and he doesn't know how they work or what they're even made out of.

its the same with uzis or any other gun he can pull out of his ass, any ammo he just has to think about it.

in this case he could think up a mach 8 speed firing weapon with a special ammo that could harm brandon.

just those sloppy details and it pops in the bag.

thats why he has endless clips.

*thinks* ENDLESS CLIP GUN!*stops thinking*

*popping noise in bag*

*pulls out gun and starts firing at a tree to test it*

UNLIMITED AMMO!
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:03 pm

OOC: Mach 8? that is hella slow brandon could move faster anytime in any moment thats why bullets dont work on him..
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:10 pm

OOC: awwww screw it. i've been looking for more forums over the time we've been rping here anyways.

having ones character seriously overpowered is enough but having him so fucking overpowered that another overpowered character with overpowered guns can't hurt him?

fuck im leaving.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:27 pm

OOC: speed is the key. and vamipres all move that fast...
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:06 am

OOC: no they don't

vampires move fast but they don't teleport and guns travel faster if fired at the right time.

did i say mach 8? i meant faster than the speed of light.

and anything can be hit with a bullet, but the gun has to be fired with precise accuracy and timing, exactly what deadpool's reflexes are capable of.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:00 am

OOC: ok faster than light great perfect now your thinking the right way. and brandon doesnt teleport too inconvenient.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:10 am

OOC: LoL
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:46 pm

OOC: im serious why teleport when you can enter a state of mind where time is almost stopped and control your body in that state. even if teleporting is instantanious there is no developement for the body at all.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:41 pm

OOC: deadpool isn't affected by time in your universe.

in marvel maybe but not in yours.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:11 am

OOC: so he cant get stronger here that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:40 am

there are other hims in the marvel universe cause those 9 deadpools from earlier got sent back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 44 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A deal of a evil love and heart
Page 44 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44