Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A deal of a evil love and heart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A deal of a evil love and heart Empty
PostSubject: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:08 am

A few days passed when mellina told brandon of her being a succubus and was alright now. Over the days, she began training herself each time she gets to be better and stronger, she even pratice with all the elements in her amulet, even her succubus powers but didn't know of boys looking at her with actractive look of her being beautiful. At the lake, she was by herself training by destroy some light and darkness crystals around her while wearing a dark red rose shirt and black pants, bearfoot.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:30 am

Brandon was watching her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:43 am

Mellina destroyed giant dark and light crystals using her tail but lands on her hands. Breathing, she jumps in the air and flips to land on her feet in a way but stops looking around to make another boulder size silver gem show but she quickly runs but whip sounds were heard. Mellina kept quiet but the giant diamond was cut in half by her tail.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:50 am

lethal. he looks impressed
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:16 am

She kept training doing cartwheels till she was in violet flames but jumping or dodging them, looking serious but almost deadly. Far by, someone was watching but suprised at her that was the prince with a smile.

"No wonder..."he said watching.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:17 am

brandon didnt notice as he was focusing on her technique.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:40 am

Mellina kept moving and jumping but makes her wings appear to take to the sky. The flames followed, trying to hit her like snakes but she destroyes them at a time with her bear hand and feet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:43 am

does this mean youre not afraid of snakes anymore?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:02 am

mellina heard him to make the flames stop and her to land.

"brandon, how long were you here? also, it's hard to say: I'm getting past it little by little."she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:42 am

ive been here since you got here.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:00 am

Mellina blinks then felt her wings moving a bit like her tail.

"you been here when I got here."she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:47 am

yeah you move beautifly
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:02 pm

She blushed lightly and smiled.

"thanks. I wanted to be more helpful so I been training during my freetime or either."she said but her bow tied tail waved at him.

"I also took the time to try and learn more of this just in case because I'm getting boy students looking at me for days now, even the prince but it's a bit weird."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:53 pm

whats wrong with them looking at you?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:19 pm

"nothing but they always give me notes but I tell them I'm with you."she said.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:21 pm

OOC: if brandon approves my suggestion on immortal im going to start a rp. just cause i get bored on there

SO LONELY!
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:26 am

tell you what... go on a date with some of them and see how you like it. he says grinning
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:16 am

ooc:i know but if you do then me too. I been waiting a bit all the time. lol

bic:"no....way."she said shocked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Why not?

OOC: just RP and fall in love you two i dont mind id prefer it to be honest but i have to explain a few details to Akra about immortals scince i created them a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:24 pm

"If I do that, others will think I was lying about me always being with you..."she said to him with her arms crossed.

ooc:you sound like your mad now but do you want us to still wait?
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:34 pm

OOC: im not mad and i want you guys to have fun thats why i made it in the firt place to have fun with no limits or censors. all language is welcome.

BIC: its ok just say i dont mind yo wont lie and it wont come back to bite you in the butt.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:45 pm

ooc:well, if your sure...

bic:Mellina sighed while looking at him about to speak but looking at the moon.

"Alright fine..but i'm not going to enjoy this.."she said while scratching her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:58 pm

why wouldnt you?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:08 pm

"Nevermind..I guess I should head back and get this over with.."She said while turning to leave the area.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:22 pm

if you dont want to you dont have to i was just asking and you never answered my question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A deal of a evil love and heart
Page 1 of 44Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next