Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun and trying times

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Fun and trying times - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:31 am

Mel-chan he said servant not slave ill be fine
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:06 pm

"I don't care! I won't let you!"she said to brandon, hugging him.

"you really complain alot, no matter..."the prince laughed, making her more mad.

"keep talking and I'll rip your heart out!"she said, making him smile.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:47 am

dont mel-chan whats the worst that can happen being his sevant?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:29 pm

"don't want to know so it's no."she said but the prince smiled, touching her cheek.

"cute... "he said but mellina looked away.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:31 am

Mel-chan its my choice. i say ill do it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:50 pm

"I said no!"she shouts this time.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:29 am

brandon keeps quiet for a moment for her to calm down while hugging her. why not?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:48 pm

"Because he might do something evil to you during the week and stuff and I can't have that."she said while looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:11 pm

he cant cuz even though im a servant im able to think for myself. and i will retailiate if he does.... are you sure you wont let me?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:14 pm

She kept quiet but looks at the ground to think of what to do but the prince yawns being bored now.

"make a choice, please. I'm getting bored here you know."he said that made mellina glare at him.

"Why don't you shut up and mind your business! I still don't want you to do this and crap...but....."

"So stingy; I love it. *laughs* but, it's a choice to do that or the second one."he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:23 pm

ill be your servant.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:44 pm

The prince smiled while hearing him say taht but Mellina got angry while looking at the prince.

"He made his choice, so it's done."he said while turning to leave but mellina goes to hits him in the face this time to the ground.

"You will not get away with this! I'm going to kill you when this is over! You hear me!?"she shouted out.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Branodn holds her back after she knocks the prince to the ground. ill be fine its better than you being his girl right?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:03 pm

She was still mad while glaring at the prince that got back up but she looked down at the ground now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:13 pm

just be sure to visit.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:34 pm

She kept looking angry but sighed, finally calming down.

"Fine.."she said quietly angry but the prince got up smiling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:59 am

Brandon starts to head towards the castle keep to begin his week of servitude.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Mellina kept quiet but looked sad when Seeing Brandon leave but the prince turns to her but smiled gently at her.

"Don't worry; your um....servant will be back to you soon, princess."he said with a smile but she got angry again but looking away from him.

"Stop calling him that! Brandon is not a servant to you or anyone; so stop it!"she said to him before the Prince stops to look at her, walking closer to her before gently touching her cheek.

"I know, I know but look at it this way, I'll be nice to him..for my own time and it's nothing like this right?"he asked, looking at her. Mellina was about to speak but the prince pulled her face to his and kissed her right on the lips. Mellina was shocked at this but he pulls back while smiling but she glared at him, wiping her mouth from his kiss.

"Your sick, you know that right!?"she snarled at him before he turns and walks off.

"Don't blame me; it's how I was before.....good day mellina."he said, walking back but leaving her there. Mellina looked down angry before turning to leave and head back to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:45 am

Brandon was right behind the prince glaring and when he turned around Brandon punched him in the mouth shattering his teeth. since you're done lip-locking my girlfriend ill help you out with anything you want.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:40 am

"be paticent, brandon but alright."he said walking to the inside.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:06 am

brandon watches the prince restore his face. what sort of stuff did you have in mind? Basic atendant? or slave?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:12 pm

"it's really both, Brandon but who knows? For that, you might have the same work with the maids and butlers here in this kingdom."he said pointing to some of the maids and Butlers walking around or doing work.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:04 pm

can i eat any of them?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:37 pm

The prince stops but turns to look at him while his arms were crossed over his chest.

"No. For that part, here's another one: you can't eat much but during only once. I still know you don't trust me, so you can't really ate anyone or anything or leave the grounds of this kingdom."he told him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:07 pm

ok then but i have to at least eat human food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and trying times
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next