Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun and trying times

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Fun and trying times Empty
PostSubject: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:29 am

Brandon was in a resturuant eating an extremely large amount of food that covered the entire table with piles and piles of dishes. he wore a black cotton shirt blue denim pants and the shirt had two tears at the shoulder blades. a brown furry rope was wrapped around his waist above the waistline of the pants and his shoes where ordanairy tennis shoes. he had been walking around the town and was draw to this place by the smell of the food cooking.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Mellina was walking around on her day off but was thinking of why they sent her out here on this day? She was supost to be studying till they told her to stop and have a good day today instead of being inside all the time. Sighing, she kept walking through the town.

"Take a break they say. How can I when theirs much work to be done right now?
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:59 pm

brandon walks out of the resturant backwards thanking the cooks and bumps into Mellina. oh sorry im ne... Mel-chan? what are you doing here i thought you had classes.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:22 pm

"I was in class but the teachers said I work too much so I have to do a day off today and I don't want to!"she whined while looking at him but pouts.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:44 pm

well im going back i kinda promise Kaien that i would be back soon.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:47 pm

"I wonder why but go ahead. I have to stay here for something anyway. maybe I can find a book or something from the shops so see you later brandon."she said while turning to walk down the road.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:01 pm

oh alright i lied. i just wanted you to go back to the school so you would feel more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:37 pm

"*sighs* That's really sweet but I have to stay out here for a bit since I can't go back to school right now."she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:38 pm

why not?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:09 pm

"They said I need a break or whatever it is. I wont' be back at the academy till I get what I need here and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:19 pm

mind if i come with?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:27 pm

"If you want to sure you can come with me."she said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Ok. he walks beside her and looks from side to side watching everyone with an air of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:40 pm

Mellina kept walking down the road but looking at the stores to see which she might go in to.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:53 pm

what kind of stuff are you looking for and dont say books.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:36 am

"No, not books. just some random things and my favorite sweets."she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:50 am

that reminds me do they have gum or jawbreakers around here.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:24 pm

"Um, I think they got a sweets shop around her somewhere but someone says there is one here with the best sweets."she said while walking.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:50 pm

i dont like other candys very much the flavor doesnt last very long.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:53 pm

"Aright then but you can try that shop over there. I think they got the type of candy that you want."she said while pointing to a small candy shop that had a sign with the name of 'candy galore' above the brown door where some customers were walking in to buy some of their candy.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:07 pm

i dont want to leave you alone. something doesnt smell right.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:12 pm

"don't worry, I will be fine. I'm going to try this shop next to the one your going in so it's okay."Mellina said with a smile but felt calm and happy.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:56 pm

Brandon looks from her to the shop she chose for him and to the shop she was going into. ill stick with you...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:20 pm

"Huh? are you sure but didn't you want to get something from the other shop?"she asked a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:27 pm

yeah im sure... i dont like the smell of the place youre going right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and trying times   Fun and trying times I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and trying times
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next