Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:41 pm

brandon was quiet.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:11 pm

"Brandon, why did you do that?"She asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:15 pm

becuase we play pranks on eachother for fun. and she is no innocent.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:15 am

"H-Hey!!!" KoKoa stomped with one foot. "I am SO innocent!"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:15 pm

"Oh come on bryant, how would you think this cute face is not innocent!" she hugs kokoa happily.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:44 pm

KoKoa giggled up at Melli, before looking t Brandon with an evil smirk. "Awww, thanks Melli!"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:52 am

"She's just too cute! That shows she should be given trust. Right?" she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:01 am

she commands a shapshifting bat that turns into her weapon. she hunts down her sister to kill her. and she breaks every rule there is just to see the reaction people get from it. he glares at a shadow in the trees that is very small and it sweats before flying on kokoa's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:38 pm

"Awww, c'mon!" KoKoa pet the bat that landed on her shoulder. "Co-buddy is harmless!!! He's just a flying ball of fluff, after all!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:05 am

i seem to remember a time when he hypnotized the entire girl population at his school and turned them into dancing girls.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:20 pm

"Brandon, you know that isn't my fault!!! Melli's right! You need to trust me more!" KoKoa looked at Melli with her second-cutest face and giggled. "I mean, right?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:08 am

Melli thought that was just too cute before quickly hugging Kokoa gently. "Too cute!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:25 pm

sigh
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:36 pm

she keeps hugging but smiled happy.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:50 am

kokoa please behave yourself when you are here. no killing no drinking unless its my blood and no fights. if you need to blow off steam then fight me. be warne dim stronger than you can imagine
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:59 pm

"How coincidental!" she stepped out of Mellina's arms. "It seems I have too, Brandon! I can sense your power, and I wanna spar!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:41 pm

not here. not now. w ehav eto go somewhere we won't be seen or cuaght. melli do you know a place?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:45 pm

"Still the same Kokoa."Melli said gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2