Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KoKoa

KoKoa

KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) Empty
PostSubject: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:54 pm

KoKoa woke up in Brandon's dorm, sleeping on his floor. He didn't exactly know; she just burst into the room, closed the door, and fell asleep. Sooo I guess you could say she didn't exactly HAVE a dorm. Nonetheless, she claimed that Brandon said, "What's mine is yours. We're family!" ... Although he REALLY said: "No, you cannot have my cake." But she "heard him wrong", and ended up sleeping on his floor.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:19 pm

brandon pokes her head to wake her up he was wearing a demonic mask that was oozing real blood and growling. he did say she could stay in his dorm until he talked to the headmaster about buiding a new wing to the dorm. but that meant melli couldn't sneak in to share a romantic dinner. the mask started to seep demon energy and an aura of terror as kokoa started to wake up.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:33 pm

KoKoa woke up, rubbing her eyes. She sat up and looked at Brandon, instead seeing a hideous, oozing creature. "EEEK! WHAT THE HELL, BRANDON!?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm

he pulled off the mask and smiled. thats what you get for chasing melli away. he aghed and put the mask away helping her stand and even holding out a food tray. here eat up and behave yourself please. i had to put my reputation on the line to keep you here.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:32 pm

KoKoa raised her eyebrow. "What's this crap?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:38 pm

this CRAP is food. even as a vampire you need food to survive. and if you want blood. too bad. but maybe you can drink mine. it will just regenerate for some reason. i bet youve been starving yourself and only drinking blood.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Melli was humming but walking by his dorm room but reading some studying books while smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:42 am

he heard brandon and kokoa talking
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:14 pm

"Hey, if you're gonna give me food, gimme cake! Otherwise, I'm just gonna eat you!" KoKoa giggled, taking a small piece of food and tossing it in her mouth, swallowing it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:05 pm

She stops hearing that to turn and look confused to gently knock on brandon's door. "Brandon?"
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:28 pm

"Huh?" KoKoa stood up. "She must not recognize my voice. It's been a while since I've seen her!" KoKoa burst out of the room, hugging Mellina tightly. "Melli!"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:08 pm

Melli squeaked in suprise but looks down to see Kokoa hugging her tightly while blinking twice. "Ummm, who........" She really did forget since it's been so long too.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:09 pm

KoKoa looked up. "It's me, KoKoa! Brandon's cousin!"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:19 pm

"...Kokoa?...." she tries to think of that before her eyes widen remember back then of someone she met that was really playful and hyper. "Kokoa! It's you!" She returns her tight hug with smiling.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:28 pm

"It's been so long!" Kokoa smiled.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:31 pm

"Yeah, it has. I haven't seen you since we were kids!" she smiled happily but smiled too. "What brings you here? Are you enrolled in the academy too?!"
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:45 pm

"Well..." KoKoa backed up. "I did something bad, so I came to visit Brandon to forget..."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:46 pm

"Hmmm? Something bad?" She backed a little bit up too but pats her head. "Did something happen? are you hurt?" she said checking her.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:47 pm

"No, nothing happened to me. I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:48 pm

"Oh thank goodness but you still sound so down........" Mellina thinks a little but looks at her.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:50 pm

"..." KoKoa stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:00 pm

"But....we don't have to talk about it if it makes you this say okay? I don't like seeing that sad look on your face because it makes me worry that someone or something is making my friend sad." she hugs her.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:01 pm

KoKoa smiled. "Okay..."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:04 pm

"Okay. Though, what were you doing in here? Is brandon being mean to you again?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:06 pm

"Eh, he scared me when I woke up, bit all in all, we're having fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)   KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KoKoa's Dorm! (Kind of.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next