Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampires Banquet

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Influence~

~Influence~

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:57 pm

He take a glass of whiskey and sit on the couch.He look around with red boring eyes and sigh deeply "This think get boring" he said in his mind then close for a bit his sleepy eyes then open them and see Cassidy sitting in front of him smiling.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Mellina was near the window looking around outside to see if she can sense or spot anything using her mind reading powers.

'aww..nothing. I think I might have to do a bit better on this....'she thought.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:02 pm

"I'm here now Kei-Sama" she said with a warm voice but still smiling very large.Then she get up and present to him her new friend "This is Resa and this is my sister Mellina" she said headed toward them and give them some wine.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:04 pm

"Why am I here again?" Resa asked herself, as she held onto a couple of roses. "Right, because that girl asked me here... I'll a few minutes, then leave."
She entered and looked around. She seen the girl from the woods, and the guy that bite her. She placed her hand over the bite mark again and shook her head. "A few minutes here... Then I'll go..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Mellina heard her and truned, seeing her but smiled.

"Hello...nice to meet you."she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:08 pm

Resa smiled. "Hey there.. I'm Resa. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:09 pm

He sighed deeply when he saw Resa but he didn't want to ruin his good mood so he get up and goes to them. "Enjoy the party..." he said smile a little bit at Mellina.Then he headed toward Resa and grab her shoulder and whisper in her ear "Sorry for that accident...anyway...u got a beautiful neck" then he walk away.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:12 pm

She headed toward Mellina and smile " Hello Mellina..long time no see " she said while she was drinking wine from her glass."Kei-Sama it's a little weird tonight" she whispered then she continue to drink from her glass with wine.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Resa blinked. Did he just say, he was sorry? She couldn't believe it. She looked at Mellina and said. "Who was that? I ran into him a few times, and everytime we meet, it hasn't been pretty..."
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:15 pm

Cassidy laugh and then she said " You really don't know who is him? I mean your a vampire hunter u didn't smell his scent ? His a Pure Blood vampire Kei Takishima-Sama"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:16 pm

"Um, I don't know. I never got his name yet since I met him in the forest area. Also, that's his name? I thought it was something else."Mellina said to her smiling.

Last edited by bloody_silver_rose11 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:16 pm

"Oh," Resa said. She usually didn't pay attention who she brought in. As long as she got paid, thats all that mattered to her. "... Well, okay."
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:20 pm

"I see that u enjoy talking about me" he said suddenly appear in front of her. "This is the last dance so..someone must dance with me...now" he said while drinking some whiskey and then look at them " So?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Mellina looked at him, smiling.

"It's not me. I can't dance at all. It makes me look like a clown."
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:23 pm

" Tell me Resa,how many vampires have u killed? " she said with a curious voice.She look around and then she ask her again.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:25 pm

"In all truth... I haven't killed any." she replied. "I just bring them."
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:26 pm

"Then i think i've chose my dance partener...right Mellina?" he look at her with his red boring eyes then grab her hand and ask her polite if she want to dance with him "And if u don't want the consequences will be pretty serious "
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:27 pm

" Bring them to what ?" he said smiling and laughing
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Mellina looked supried but looked at him confused.

"Do I even have to ask what you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:29 pm

"To different places." She replied as she looked down. "I do my job. Do as told, and I get paid. Ask no questions, just do the job."
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:31 pm

"Hah...just let's dance..the consequences will be in my dorm" he whisper in her ear then they start to dance.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:31 pm

Mellina looked quiet but started to dance her best even if this is her first time dancing.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:34 pm

"You have bring so many vampires...u bring them to death!" she said breaking the glass of wine. "I hate people like u ... the people who kill my family.The people like u should die!" she said crying then fall down,the tears leaking on her face.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Resa watched Mellina and Kei dance. Suddenly her wriste watch went off. Time to go. "I have to leave now. Thanks for letting me come. " Resa said as she bowed and headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Ugh...Kei watch Cassidy crying "Now Now...go to your dorm and relax" then he grab Mellina hand "You danced pretty well...for a clown"

Last edited by ~Influence~ on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampires Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Banquet   Vampires Banquet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampires Banquet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next