Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lia

Lia

time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) Empty
PostSubject: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:22 pm

*sitting on the floor with mel,miyuki,randal,hikaru,brandon,jared,jayden,kaito and molly* "i wish it wouldn't be so cold..."

Last edited by Alice on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 pm

"Well, they did say it was going to be chilly tonight. I thought my homemade hot chocolate would warm everyone up."she said holding a mug but more for the others.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:33 pm

"but i don't want to be cold i hate being cold and it dosn't help that i am wearing a mini skirt....."
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:18 am

*lighs a large fire in front of the grass and accidentally burns a piece of hair*
"Eek!"
*pats fire out of hair*
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:50 pm

-chuckles-
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:46 pm

-looks at Randall-
"Don't touch your cast."
-turns to Alice-
"So..."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:01 pm

".....what happend to him miyuki?" *points at randall*
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:23 pm

"You know how it is... What with Kaito and everything... It'll be pointless for him to stay here, though. He'll leave."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:44 pm

"nah he can stay if he'd like it isn't like only certain people can be here so anyway's....."
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:29 pm

-glances behind self into the darkness of the forest-
"I hope he does. He could kill Randall easily... Er... No offense, Randall.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:36 am

"what do you mean? nevermind that would just make this drammatic so i don't want to know hey Ciel what are you chuckling about?"
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:21 am

"just thoughts, ideas, things to do you know the usual hmmmmm i wonder if no that wouldn't fit her"
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:28 am

-smirks, reading Ciel's thoughts-
"Strange... Hah."
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:35 am

she could wear a frilly dress but would end up hateing me.........i can't do that to you.....sorry love
-glances over at the river then up at the moon-
"god girls are complicated"
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:40 am

"no joke...." man i hate when people say that hmmmm i wonder if i should go to my dorm and get out of this stupide mini skirt.......nah i won't need to change for him gah i mean me....ehhehehe
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:42 am

-laughs loudly and holds up a hand-
"OK! Ok, ok. I'm done."
-continues laughing-
"Sorry!! It's just so.... damn..... funny!"
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:44 am

-looks at miyuke with a really confused face-
"what?"
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:46 am

*ignores them and walks over to the lake and sits at the edge of the water-why is it so hard to find out what he's thinking?! i hate that!!!
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:48 am

-walks towards her and sits next to her-
"You really want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:37 pm

"STOP READING MY MIND DAMMIT!!!!" *laughes a little bit then looks at the lake* "i'd like to find out myself insted it's better that way + funner"
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:43 pm

-gets up and starts walking away-
"gotta go things to do people to meet places to be"
-leaves the lake and heads to the village-
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:46 pm

-waves slightly to Ciel then turns back to Alice-
"Funner? If you say so."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:09 pm

*laughes a little bit*

Last edited by Alice on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:47 pm

"Uhhhhh..."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:02 pm

*gets up and walks over to mel* "whats wrong???"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)   time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time with my friend's (please dont make this glomy and crap)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next