Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It doesn't make sense...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

It doesn't make sense... Empty
PostSubject: It doesn't make sense...   It doesn't make sense... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:25 am

"I... Still care about Them... But it's different... I care... But I can't help them... I can't help them all..."

-stares at the ground and watches a tear splash on the grass-

"I'm weak and helpless... And that's just another way of saying I'm useless..."

-picks up a stone and throws it into he water, watching it skip along-

"But I won't give up... I can't...."
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't make sense...   It doesn't make sense... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:54 am

Is something bothering you?
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't make sense...   It doesn't make sense... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:54 am

-turns around quickly-
"Who... are....you?"
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't make sense...   It doesn't make sense... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:55 am

Name's Kaito. Nice to meet you.
-smiles and holds out hand-
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't make sense...   It doesn't make sense... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:56 am

-takes it and stands up-
"I'm fine, thank you for asking."
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't make sense...   It doesn't make sense... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:03 am

I know the way girls think. They say they're fine then they go home and cry themselves to sleep. If there's something wrong, you can tell me.
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't make sense...   It doesn't make sense... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:12 am

-sighs-
"I have a major crush on two different guys... They're pretty much the opposite of eachother, but I just don't know who to trust... And I'm afraid that when I make the decision they'll have found someone else..."
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't make sense...   It doesn't make sense... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:13 am

I see. Tell me a little bit about who they are, and what they mean to you.
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't make sense...   It doesn't make sense... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:14 am

"One of them is Randall, my best friend... The other is... Coltin... My... I don't really know what to call him ever since we broke up."
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't make sense...   It doesn't make sense... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:17 am

Ah, I see. If you and Randall had an ongoing relationship as lovers, what if something went wrong? Your friendship would be broken forever... Whereas, with Coltin, it doesn't matter what happens if you two break up, because you can always go back to being friends.
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't make sense...   It doesn't make sense... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:18 am

"That... actually made sense... Thank you, Kaito..."
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't make sense...   It doesn't make sense... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:18 am

-nods-
Welcome. See you around, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't make sense...   It doesn't make sense... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:19 am

-smiles and leaves the lake-
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't make sense...   It doesn't make sense... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:20 am

-watches her leave, then turns his attention to the lake-
A few hours and I'm already breaking the rules... Ha.
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't make sense...   It doesn't make sense... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:26 am

-walks back to dorm and sits at her desk-
"I know who I love........ I've known for a while........ But now.... I can barely even talk to him without feeling bad..."
-sighs-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't make sense...   It doesn't make sense... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It doesn't make sense...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: OFF CAMPUS AREAS :: The Lake-
Jump to: