Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)

Go down 
+8
Chery Kobayashi
Yoru
Molly
Ikuto
Ciel Phantomhive
Lia
Lucky
mellina rose saimia
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ikuto

Ikuto

~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:35 am

You're awfully cocky.
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:10 pm

~Walks behind Ciel and knocks him outside the head with her book~
Heel, chihuahua.
~Points a finger at Kaito~
You be nice.
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:35 pm

-rolls eyes and leans on a tree-
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:43 pm

*laughes at what cheri said then helps ciel up* "cheri why do you have to be so mean?"
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:50 pm

I'm not mean...
~Waves her hand~
Oh, if ya'll were thinking about a group activity, it has been warm outside, so...a picnic and swim day at the lake?
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:22 am

"i like that idea but the only problem is is that not many people like swimming..."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:55 pm

*walks towards them and sits on the grass*
"Group activity?"
*smiles*
"I was going to take a small field trip to the Abandoned House. You could tag along if you want."
*looks at Molly*
"If you come, though, you can't use your powers. It will upset the spirits."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:51 pm

*chills run up my spine* "g-ghosts? abandon house? w-why dont we do something less creepy..."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:51 am

"Oh? Are you scared?"
*looks at her and pokes her arm teasily*
"Yes, ghosts. Big, frightening shadows, ghostly spirits at every corner, tables breaking, plates being thrown! Don't tell me your... afraid?"
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:29 am

-holds head in one hand and starts laughing-
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:58 am

~Flips her book open and walks away~
Eh...
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:38 am

"STOP IT!!!" *sits on the ground and covers ears* "STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:40 am

-stops laughing and moves away from Alice a little-
She was just joking... Geez.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:45 am

*stops yelling and uncovers ears* "it isnt funny im scared of ghosts ok? go without me im not going anywhere with ghosts"
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:50 am

Come with us, and I'll be standing next to you the whole time. You won't leave my sight, got it?
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:02 am

"yeah that makes me feel much better......fine ill go but if i dissapear or something happens to me ill kill you"
Back to top Go down
Yoru

Yoru

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:42 am

Fair enough~nya!
~sits on Ikuto's shoulder
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

"WEird, I didn't know their was a house near here." melina said quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:44 pm

i think that this is all my fualt... i want to talk to everyone. but im no t used to it. branodn was walking up from the deeper parts of the forest and he sat next to mellina.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:12 am

*turns around and looks at him* "not everything is your falt but you did screw up with molly big time so..."
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:34 am

*pulls legs up to chest and hides face*
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:36 am

*sees molly* "s-sorry molly i didn't know you were here sorry sorry sorry!!!"
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:38 am

"I'm just going to go."
*stands up and leaves*
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:38 am

"Molly, don't cry.." Mellina held out a small cloth to try to wipe her tears.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:39 am

"Just forget it."
*starts to run away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next