Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)

Go down 
+8
Chery Kobayashi
Yoru
Molly
Ikuto
Ciel Phantomhive
Lia
Lucky
mellina rose saimia
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) Empty
PostSubject: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:52 am

Mellina has been in the forest for some time now after she finishes up with classes that night, her blue glowing eyes gazing upon the moon while feeling the breeze blowing against her and the cute dress someone made for her a few years ago. She was thinking about Everyone she knew for some time now here at the academy and some faces she was not sure about. Brandon, Sora, Alice, Molly, Jared, etc. Even the few that made her feel...nervous. She looked up to the moon still but her mind was still pondering about these things and thoughts.

'I don't understand...I been here for a while now and it seems many bad things still happen now since new friendly faces showed up. *eyes closed* I want to help more of my friends so why can't I just go and help instead of having this fear of being in the way?'Theo kept by the tree looking to her but said nothing, keeping a eye out for others that would come and see her. He even was worried about her since she's been controlling her new blood level when Helping Molly that one day when she was going through a new blood phase that time but was glad she was okay again. Moving some of her hair from her face, Mellina just sighed, leaning on the tree as she just kept to herself and the events going on.

'Princess, you worry about everyone just like your mother. that means you are still caring about them, No matter what happens....'

'That's because they are my closest new family. I love everyone here that's been nice to me and happy they like me since I want to keep them safe. I just......been feeling like my mind is....'

'Blocked. I can understand that princess but that will worry the others if they see you like this. Even the new blood urges kicking in for some time now.'Mellina just closed her eyes to think about that but said nothing.

'I know but I'm keeping in control. I just......I just wish I can be there for everyone, to show I will be there as they are dear and important to me....they are my new family and I can't let no evil hurt them.....'She lays against the tree more but her hands here on her lap.

'Princess?'

'I been through alot of pain, suffering, anger, sadness, and feeling alone but I know everyone else has had issues with things in their lives too. sometimes, we want to forget that pain, the same sadness that eats at our hearts but what can we do? they just....*closes hand* keep coming back. The past is painful and hurtful but we all must move on....no matter what it is...'
Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:36 pm

AAH!
~falls out of tree, tail moving slightly
...Who are you???
~looks at Mellina
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:04 am

She opens her eyes but sees Lucky. "Who?.....Um to answer you, I'm Mellina. Who are you?"She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:36 am

*was running from something as fast as i could and see's mel and lucky* *was painting so much that she couldn't speak yet*
Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:42 am

~stands up and looks at both of them, then gives a slight bow
My name is Lucky! Nice to meet you!
~giggles and climbs into a short tree, hiding in the leaves so you can see only her eyes
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Mellina said nothing but sighs to sit up. "Ummm, nice to meet you too."she said looking up to the tree.
Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:12 pm

~frowns
What's wrong Mellina?
~sits next to her
If anything's wrong?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Mellina sighed but she covers her eyes before looking to Lucky. "I don't know why but I feel that everyone is falling apart from this little family we made. I'm really happy everyone I know is okay but I fear some of them are floating away...or breaking."
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:53 pm

"no matter what you think thats not going to happen"-walks over to mellina and lucky-
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:57 am

Mellina hears his voice but turns to face him. "Oh? What makes you so sure?"she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:00 am

-hangs upside down from a tree, facing them-
You need to keep a better eye on your family. I see everyone spread out. If they're breaking apart or drifting away, doesn't that mean you just have to keep them closer?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:04 am

"I know that but...everytime I try, something bad happens. This is just like my other family." Mellina said sadder now.
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:06 am

Why don't you get everyone together for something fun?
-sits on the grass in front of her-
I heard you people like bowling?
Whatever that is.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:11 am

"BOWLING?"
-giggles and runs towards the group-
"I love bowling!"
-lays on the grass and daydreams-
"The ball in your hand, just waiting to be flown off into the battlefield!"
-eyes turn red and laughs loudly-
"Soon to kill all the soldiers who stand it it's path!!"
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:15 am

*jumps a little* "molly you scare me and dont worry mel i'll always like you like family all of you are my family" *smiles*
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:32 am

"Thanks but....ummmm, what is bowling?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:40 am

That's what I was going to ask.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:53 pm

-gets out of tree and stands in front of them-
"you guys really dont know anything do you? bowling is what normal people do in the daytime but sadly you guys cant go bowling, me on the other hand can because i am a demon so it dosn't matter if its day or night for me"
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:54 pm

Don't brag about it.
-drops down as well-
I'm just a cat hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:56 pm

"i woldnt call that bragging because i hate not being able to die"
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:15 am

I can help with that.
-begins to walk towards Ciel-
Back to top Go down
Yoru

Yoru

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:16 am

~stands in between them and waves arms frantically
KAITO, NO~NYA! Don't kill him~nya!
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:05 am

"looking for a fight huh? hmp listen to the floating thing"
Back to top Go down
Yoru

Yoru

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:10 am

~moves out of the way
Never mind. Kill him.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:45 am

"try all you want i cant die even if i wanted to and trust me i have tried to kill my self"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)   ~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Lost thoughs to heart~(This is for everyone to just jump in)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next