Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon's gutsy move

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:40 am

his blood and energy flowed into her regenerating her instantly.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:51 am

Everyone kept quiet as Mellina was healing with his help, seeing the wound close up.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:16 am

I will not forgive you... after i trusted you you tried to kill me and ended up nearly killing her. if it wasnt for her i would kill you all. Brandon gently set Mellina down and backed off to a lonely corner as the ball resumed as if to forget what happened.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:22 am

The princes said nothing but Mellina sits up but looking down, seeing a few guards help her up and goes to a chair to let her rest.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:05 am

A coil of energy wrapped around the regenerating prince and dragged him into the corner where brandon was. Why would you betray me like that after i spared your like too many times for me to count. He was beyond angry and was scary even to the most hardened demon.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:02 pm

"Honest truth? Well, I still didn't like you taking Mellina and making her your mate. Now, I'm going to do what it takes to take her away from you and make her mine."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:35 pm

So be it... but you have to make rules to make it inteesting; Rule one: NO KILLING; Rule two: she has to choose for herself; Rule three: ABSOLUTLY NO FORCING HER!!!!!!; Rule four: no means no; Rule five: no outside helpers, i will follow the same rules but first Brandon hits him in the stomach SHE IS NOT A PRIZE HOW DARE YOU TRY TO THINK THAT. The whole suggestion was a ruse and a bit of a joke. Brandon dropped travis and walked over to Mellina. Are you okay Milady?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:43 am

The prince said nothing but nods, accepting the offer before seeing him go. The other royals said nothing seeing Mellina looking up at brandon walking to her. "Y-yeah, i'm alright." she talked quiet but tired.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Brandon leaned forward and kissed her gently on her lips infront of everyone. all but four people gasped see that.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Mellina blushed but gently kisses him back, ignoring the others looking shocked or so. At least his kiss made her feel better but that only angered the princes.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:09 pm

the four kings lined up and cleared their throats as brandon continued kissing her.

"We the council of vampires acknowledge The Maboroshi Family as a ruling royal family. though their blood is not pure they have long protected us all with their lives and their power has grown beyond what we believed possible for an impure vampire. As such we name Maboroshi Brandon as 'Prince' until such a time he takes a mate and has an heir with her. we will work to establish a new kingdom in honor of his fallen family under his way of life. "

they stepped down and everyone stared at the four kings ignoring Brandon and Mellina staring at the kings in shock and murmuring to eachother.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:24 pm

The princes were even more shocked to find this out and traivs too. "What!? He's really is a prince!? But that's impossible!"

Mellina heard that but pulls back blushing to look at brandon, wondering if that was true. She was really suprised of this but hearing the princes shouting or aruging with the 4 kings.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:00 am

"it is true. He is royal by blood yet it was never acknowledged. Until now." I dont want power... i just want peace for now... maybe time alone with Princess Mellina to go on an adventure or two. but some how im always getting more power. sure secretly i crave it but it isnt high on my list of things to do. he was calming down now that Mellina was feeling better.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:08 pm

The princes and Travis just glared at brandon now but Mellina just looked at him before hugging brandon, glad that he was alright. She even didn't care if he was royal or not, he was her mate, no matter.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Mel-chan... Brandon vanished to the balcony with her. why did you do that. you know knives dont work on my skeleton... he watched her eyes and smiled gently to thank her for jumping to his defence.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:05 am

"Because I love you and I want to be able to keep you safe like you do with me." She just smiled while blushing but looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Brandon blushed hearing her Thank you. Thank you Very Much Princess. He kissed her lips again. as the crowd below begins to dance again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:40 pm

She nods but blushed happy while looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:59 am

So did you enjoy the princes' kisses? he smiled remembering her blush from them, and teased her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:04 am

"If you only mean your kisses, Prince Brandon..then yes. Your kisses are the only think I like." Her eyes looked deeply into his own eyes while blushing red, still really close to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:31 am

he smiled, Oh really you know i could have sworn you blushed from each one of theirs. he tried to hold back his luagh and for now he was.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:34 pm

"Oh? How mean....Prince Brandon being mean to little princess me?" she pouts blushing but giggling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:07 am

Blushing from being called a prince he laughed a bit and smiled after. Princess its okay if you enjoyed their kisses. Im just teasing you. he kept smileing and he warmed up hearing her giggle. he held her closer trying to show her he truly cared about her. you know that no matter what i will accept you. and i promise if i seem mad im not mad at you but trying to vent a bit becuase training doesnt always help.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:55 pm

"But I don't like how they kiss me. *pouts* I told you I only love your kisses, Prince Brandon." She kept blushing but looking at him still.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 am

What makes mine so much better? he blushed red heaing her this time.

OOC: yeah i know but i was trying to find the right way to word the question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon's gutsy move
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: BallRoom-
Jump to: