Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon's gutsy move

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:16 am

Most of everyone moved to form a circle watching Mellina and the other prince dance around them. they were talking, clapping, or some smilling thinking it's cute. He just kept holding Mellina close to her while she just danced. "You dance beautfully, milady. It must be wonderful to show pure beauty.." "I thank you for the comment, Prince." He just smiled but held her to him while spining around carefully and slowly on the dance floor. "You know..I heard of the saimia family and of you being the last heir. I'm really sorry for that." "I know that but their in a better place now. I just have to keep living my life....and be happy.." He smiled before twirling again, seeing the gown she wore moving with him with her high heel shoes. "I see. But maybe, if you wish....I could help you princess. If you become my bride and mate. You can help my kingdom..." He said smiling to her but she just looked away into the crowd.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that as you see...*looking at him again but he could feel the warrior's seal on her arm and one of the red spots on her neck* I'm already mated."

"You are?..but who? another prince?" he asked quietly while dancing with her but no one else could hear her. She smiled but thinking of Brandon. "Lets just say my mate has a heart of gold, the courage of a warrior, but a heart for our love."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:21 am

Brandon went to travis to talk about his next mission and ask his help with it. you see man. there is this gigantic dragon like lizard that by all respects is a dragon but on its world its a common lizard. there are millions of them and i dont want to kill more than 1000 you can help me by using light trick to make my energy attacks look mor powerful... can you do that and keep them off my back for me? he normally didnt trust anyone But Mellina backing him up but he hoped she would be fighting along side him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:18 am

"Sure, I can do If you let me kiss Mellina on the lips. Just once." He said smilling while seeing the dance with mellina and the other prince just finsh, hearing others clapping.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:31 am

thats not my choice its hers. ask her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Before he could ask, he saw Mellina walk over to the two of them but smiled. "Hi love and Prince travis."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:37 pm

How was your dance My Love? Brandon turned to her and hugged her warmly. A few onlookers watched only accepting this becuase of something that they were told by their kings...

OOC: im still working on that its gonna be an announcement.

The rest turned their heads and returned to their dancing.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:40 pm

ooc:Okay

bic:Mellina smiled but hugs him back too. "It was alright since I have to dance with a prince or so...*sighs*" she looked at hiim but finally noticed prince travis. "HI! *Smiled* May I ask you a favor?" he asked happy but Mellina blinks looking confused.

"Okay? what is it?" she was confused to this but he just smiled happy. "I know it's your duty as a princess to help rule one day but...would it be okay if I get a kiss?" He said smiling. She looked shocked but now glaring at him.

"A what?! why-"

"Don't forget, as a princess you have to treat everyone even princess to royal terms. So, I would like one kiss please." She was twitching but fisting her hand up, she wanted ot hit him so bad but knew he was right.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Brandon glared at Travis thinking he was lying but didnt say anything just in case he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:58 pm

"Well?......"

Mellina just kept quiet before slowly walking over to him, about to kiss his cheek but he gently hugs her, Kissing Mellina on the lips. She glared at him while feeling him kiss her but he kept hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Brandon's vein popped in his forehead but he couldnt do anything without hurting Mellina so he shoved his anger down.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Mellina felt prince travis still kissing her on the lips while blushing but she was getting angry that her eyes were slowly changing. Suddenly she stoppped because not many knew of her succubus powers so she had to keep that quiet. Travis kept kissing her before slowly pulling back smiling at her. "Wow, you do kiss wonderfully."

"*glaring at him* you...you little-"

"Ah, ah, ah. Princess tradition. didn't you tell brandon of it?" he smiled at her but Mellina looked down now but looked quiet. As the others kept dancing, she was knowing he was right.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:27 pm

What tradition?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:28 pm

"it's easy. During the time of the princess having these balls, the royal family brings one prince with them, hoping if they are able to kiss the princess, she has to choose who to marry of most powerful beings."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:41 pm

Brandon snapped and held Travis up by his skin around his collar. SO YOU TRYING TO START A FIGHT WITH HER MATE? he looked around at the royal heirs. ARE YOU! he wasnt hurting Travis only becuase there were so many eyes on him but he was willing to leave early and dishonor his name but that would dishonor hers so it was clearly out of the question.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:44 pm

The princes there kept quiet while looking at him but travis just smiled while looking at him. "it's true......all of us are all in love with her......unless you have to say something?"

The other royals were speaking to this but Mellina bit her lip, seeing the other princes now just slowly taking out their swords.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:54 pm

OOC: not the announcement just him blowing off steam to avoid killing.

Brandon let Travis go forcing him to hit the groung hard. if it wasnt for her i would still be a barbarian living in the wild. but when i met her i learned i was a royal in my family... not just any royal the sole heir. but i also found out i was the last and that their duties had to fall to me. i left her alone and kept this plant safe while you were all wasting your time with petty claims to power. He took a breath then continued. But then i came back and found she was waiting for me... shortly after i asked her greatest desire... she said it was to live happily with me... i knew then i had to follow her request but i didnt find out why until later... i learned that my family served hers... and i was destined to serve her as my ancestors served hers... he took another breath to go on.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:56 pm

The princes were shocked to hear that, slwoly putting away the swords but travis winces a bit in pain from hitting the ground. Mellina kept quiet but had her hands in fists in front of her heart, looking worried ta brandon.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:07 am

He continued, I thought that was what she wanted. for me to serve her for eternity. so i decided to try to find her a suitable mate... but she always followed me when i left her with someone... i couldnt see why... so i asked her. and she told me she wanted to be my mate... So i working in my forge not sleepig for three weeks. being forced to hide what i was doing until now. he turned to Mellina i was forging our first ring the one i proposed to you with. i spent three weeks learning how to shape the metal into something as gentle as your skin and i failed to shape it properly but it was gentle... but you kept it regardless...then i perfected the ring after another three weeks and proposed again... holing out the ring i am going to put on your finger at our wedding. he left out the fact they were married already but finished his long talk.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:10 am

Now everyone was shocked to hear that while the princes were even more shocked while speaking quietly but Mellina kept quiet but looked at brandon's eyes feeling some tears forming. Travis knew that but he forgot cuz of his jealously.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:16 am

Brandon looked down seeing her tears thinking he hurt her and slouched letting his guard down.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:21 am

travis grips his small dagger before standing up but pushes brandon down while the other princes went to help him. "NO! STOP IT!!" she screamed out while crying seeing the princes now slowly attacking or hitting brandon while he was on the ground. She was crying seeing this while trying to away from the guards that was holding her back, thinking it was too dangerous.

"So what!? You may say all that but she might love someone else!!! *raises dagger*"

Mellina's eyes widen but pushes the guards away using telekenesis before running over as he brings the blade down before accidently stabbing Mellina in the back deeper but right through the lung almost. Everyone stopped seeing mellina now over brandon protectiing him as the princes were shocked of her actions.

"Princess?"

"P-please don't...don't hurt him..*crying but felt blood hitting brandon's cheek*"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:39 am

Brandon took this attack as an attempt on his life and nearly killed all his attackers with one attack before standing unharmed. He lifted mellina in his arms and pulled out the dagger. He used his energy to try to keep her alive but it wasnt working. Mel-chan.. drink quickly... im losing you. he exposed his true vein to her and held her where she could feed on everything he had.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:08 am

She kept quiet while trying to hold on to him, slowly trying to bite him getting weak.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:10 am

Brandon gently guided her fangs into his vein.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:13 am

She gently bit into his neck still weak, trying to drink his blood. The other royals kept quiet, whispering but the princes were nervous thinking they were in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon's gutsy move
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: BallRoom-
Jump to: