Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A weird new power of physic ability

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:17 am

Im Back Mel-chan he hugged her tightly enjoying her scent for the first time in several months.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:06 pm

"Welcome back..." she said gently while hugging him back while smiling enjoying his hug since she missed him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:04 pm

he nuzzled her neck i missed you so much i almost couldnt resist coming back without permission. he kissed her neck and brushed his fangs against his feeding spot forgetting that humans were nearby.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:18 am

"Really? Well, I'm glad your back brandon-kun..I missed you so much.." She said while blushing but hears a few giggling from human girls near by.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:48 am

his fangs pressed against her neck as he started to bite down, his heart was pounding in his ears as his venom flowed.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:49 am

She had to bite her bottom lip to not whimper out liking when he bit her. Mellina kept still while blushing red again while feeling her own blood heat up while theo sees the human girls giggling more.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:55 am

as he drank her blood he hugged her closer and lapped up what he spilled as he drank.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:56 am

Mellina kept blushing while feeling him drinking her blood but slowly grips the back of his shirt while leaning more against him in the hug.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:03 am

after what seemed like forever he stopped and licked her wound clean as it healed and hugged her tighter. thanks that what i needed for a while. she could feel his blood boiling as he held her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:04 am

"N-no problem.." she said while relaxing while hugging him to her still.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:10 am

do you want some too?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:12 am

"No thanks..Not hungry." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:19 am

he kissed her forgetting that his fangs still had a bit of his venom on them from the bite.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:20 am

She gently kissed him back, tasting some sweetness again but didn't care while kissing him and the venmon drpping in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:26 am

Mel-chan... will you marry me in a couple days? he asked after the kiss enjoying how it felt.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:28 am

"Of course I will." she said while kissing him back gently.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:38 am

he smiled and kissed her happily as tears of joy flowed down his face.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:40 am

She smiled kissing him but hugging him happy.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:48 am

what sort of wedding do you want to have?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:50 am

"How about a wide open flower like wedding..we could have it in front of the saimia kingdom garden." she said thinking.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:54 am

alright. why dont you plan the wedding. he said that so it would be the wedding of her dreams.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:55 am

"Okay...."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:03 am

ok ill get a few things ready like the holy man and food... its basically all i know i can help with.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:04 am

"Alright then. I'll get started on what I can for planning this out." she said while standing up but smiling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:13 am

he vanished to arrrange his portion and finished quickly and sat down to think of his vows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A weird new power of physic ability
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next