Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A weird new power of physic ability

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:15 pm

She looked sad but had her head on his shoulder, crying again. "Your alright but...w-what's wrong?" she said, holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:17 pm

the hunter's association has decided to invade the demon world until the war is over. that means i cant come back when i leave until we win...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:23 pm

"so....your gonna be gone for a long time?" she asked but her hand griped his, crying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:25 pm

yes i am... but i was given permission to stay a bit longer to say goodbye. but before i do... is there anything you want. Name it and its yours.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:34 pm

mellina cried more, thinking hard now. She kept her grip but looked at him in tears. "what I want is two things." she whispered, reaching in her pocket, taking out a silver band braclet.

"please wear this for me but never take it off to have me in your heart always." she said, gently putting it on him.

"and the other thing...Is a kiss."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:36 pm

a kiss?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:39 pm

"I know its a stupid thing to want but a kiss at the lake one more time under the moon.." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:40 pm

ok then... he turned to her and kissed her perfectly
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:43 pm

She returns the kiss but cried more while feeling sadder.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:44 pm

he kissed her until she stopped him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:47 pm

She looked at him but then down at their hands sad.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:49 pm

now can i ask you a favor?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:54 pm

"y-yes?" she asked in a sad tone, tears falling and hitting their hands.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:55 pm

could you wait for me...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:57 pm

"*sniffs* of corse I will...each day if I have to." she cried.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:00 pm

he hugged her. to try and soothe her. i left enough of my blood to last several years its in my trunk in a new area i made for us. i was planning on showing it to you tomorrow but i guess i cant.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:02 pm

mellina kept crying but looked at him now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:05 pm

good bye Mel-chan...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:13 pm

"Goodbye, brandon-kun..." she cried but looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:14 pm

he kissed her again and vanished.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:25 pm

She felt his kiss then saw him gone. mellina looked down but hugs her legs sobbing loudly, never knowing when she'll see him again. Mellina kept crying but got up and heads to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:42 am

after several months she felt his presence and a few of the more powerful students who went to war after he did. his service was on temporary suspension for his victories in certain battles. every two weeks a shadow servant would tell mellina his progress and the week before she was told he would be returning in a week on vacation and to meet him. "wait for him at the place most precious to you." the shadow always had personal message from brandon but that time it didnt.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:23 am

Mellina did get the message but she was sitting on the rock while looking up at the night sky, feeling the wind blowing gently around her hair and body. She looked down waiting while wondering if he was alright, thinking if he was either hurt or worse. Theo was by her but she was petting her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:14 am

he appeared behind her shushing Theo with a finger to his lips and tackled her to the ground with a kiss. TAG youre it!
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:36 am

Theo saw him but was quiet nodding, jumping off from her. Mellina was about to say why he did that till she felt someone tackle her. Her eyes looked up but saw her love to make her remain quiet in suprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A weird new power of physic ability
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next