Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter the Nosferatu

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Enter the Nosferatu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:25 am

brandon caught his punch after yelling in pain at the bite. he gathered the energy from the punch to his forehead and smashed it into alucards face kicking him at the same time.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:57 am

Mellina winched at brandon scream of pain, staying out in the hall.

'sounds like this guys really serious...'her bad side said but mellina bit her lip, worried.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:04 am

Alucard flung back towards a wall and also broke right through it to enter another room. Along the path of destruction was a thin trail of blood that led to Alucard's body. Suddenly the body stood up on its own, and there was no head. The attack shattered it into a blood trail. The headless body tilted as Alucard's blood flew towards the stump and reformed into a shadow-like substance. Alucard's body materialized back into view as a whole with a head and body cloaked in the previous red Victorian style. "Nice try.... but next time, aim for the heart, kid!" Alucard aimed his arm at Brandon and transformed into a gigantic shadow arm moving towards Brandon to crush him to pieces.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 am

Mellina looked scared to that but angry at the same time. She saw the blood but then just heard her bad side talk. 'we need to go now!' she shouted but mellina said nothing. She didn't want to leave him to die by Alucard.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:49 am

as the shadow grabbed him brandon powered up even more and created a barrier that exploded out and stayed stable despite the strain on his energy level. stray enery in the area was gathering in front of brandon into a tight ballas well as more energy from him. his body started to fluctuate under the strain but he kept going regardless.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:40 am

Alucard stood his ground as the room was being thrashed from the inside and starting to rip apart. Funny the way you look like it. I'm not the way directly causing collateral damage. the vampire thought happily. He won't be able to dodge him now. Alucard retracted the shadow arm and just looked at Brandon. "Well, well, aren't you an angry boy? If only dogs can bark as loud as you..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:53 am

i want to take this away from the innocent you toothless old man. he barreled into alucard and tackled him into the forest as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am

Students looked at the window where it happened, looking scared or something while Mellina was worried about Brandon and of what Alucard will do to him but something confused her but she will think of that later.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:55 am

OOC: Really too bad it doesn't tell me when people post on topics here.....

why don't you tell that alucard guy to get the f*ck in the other forum?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter the Nosferatu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Academy Gates-
Jump to: