Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter the Nosferatu

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Enter the Nosferatu Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Alucard casually walked towards the gates of Cross Academy in his normal Victorian charcoal suit and a red fedora hat on his head. Already he could feel the presence of several vampires and was dying to seek out some fun. Armed with the Jackal and Casull, he approached the gates and they literally opened for him. "Nice doggy," commented Alucard with a grin as he looked at the Academy through his sunglasses. It's been some time since he had been involved in a battle since the London Incident. He aims the Casull pistol and fired a silver bullet at one of the windows in which a classroom should be taking place....
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:31 am

OOOOOWWWW!! brandon flashes in front of him. you bastard why did you have to go and do that? he was rubbing his arm where the bullet wound appeard to be but it was gone already and the bullet was in his hand.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:05 am

Some classmates were looking out the window to see what's going on. Mellina did too but said nothing, looking too worried but had a weird nervous feeling. Many could see a new commer there but a few whispers a bit, thinking of a fight that might happen.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:04 am

Alucard whistled in amazement of a first impression he got of the boy that stood before him. He was obviously a vampire even if he did not have to sense him out, albeit a young one, but a vampire nevertheless. "Really? You survived a silver bullet and remain unscatched? From where I come from, little Monster, that is a sign of a truly high class vampire," replied Alucard. He moved his arm in front of him to form a horizontal line firmly between them as if he was blocking, and placed his other arm with the pistol on it towards the confronter. Forming what would be a cross when turned over, Alucard focused on Brandon and aimed the pistol towards him. "Your name?" asked Alucard. And immediately after that, he shot two Casull rounds each directly at Brandon's head and chest. The vampire who hunts down his own kind is not here to destroy the Academy. He did not come here for the intention of killing anyone, nor will he be bothered if he did. He just came here to battle, to fall for the intensity of conflict. Hopefully, there will be someone to deliver.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:22 am

the class looked from class but mellina was angry at this but kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:22 am

the class looked from class but mellina was angry at this but kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:50 am

brandon nuetralized the bullets with his energy holding them in mid air with one hand. it was slightly bleeding from the impact but not as bad as if he didnt nuetralize them. well im not... im actually an abomination. im less than one Fourth vampire.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Some students kept by the window watching but kept quiet while thinking. Mellina even watched while remaining quiet.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm

"How interesting," said Alucard as he found someone who can at least compete with his gunslinger side. Looks like I will spare the kid and wait until he grows up some more... he thought. Alucard simply jumps back and fired four more Casull rounds at Brandon while circling around him towards the left. When the gun clicked empty, Alucard emptied it and instantly moved an ammo catridge to reload it via telekinesis. He resumed firing five more bullets at the boy while behind him, but seeing as being on the offense is no fun, he switched to defense to egg him on. "You know you can attack me, right? Come on, give it a shot! Those bullets can actually slow me down. Come on! Hurry!!!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:53 pm

he cuaght every round this time he wasnt hurt. you dont want to get in a fight with me. and i dont want to fight a hunter of vampires.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:58 pm

The students whispers but mellina kept looking, being quiet but thinking.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:31 am

Alucard exhaled a visible whif of air. His opponent had a type of telekinetic ability through his eyes, and he's the gracious and peaceful kind. He had no choice but to force him to attack. He sheathed his guns back through his sleeves. "Have it your way," he said. Alucard jumped back and landed on the front side of the building, and remained so as if he were stuck to the surface of the building. He moved upwards at such speed that he would appear as a beam of light and walked up the walls until he reached the room where he first shot a bullet at and where the voices of students came from. Alucard discarded his hat and sunglasses, allowing his dark ahir to through through, and grinned with glowing red eyes and sharp fangs. "Sahhh!!!!!" hissed Alucard as he lunged towards them and swung his arm at several students. Alucard's strength would slice through their bodies in half easily, cutting right through their brains and hearts. It was no use to run away, for Alucard closed the doors and locked it using his mind. The nightmare of the Nosferatu has begun. Dracula strikes!
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:51 am

before the first strike brandon interferes blocking them. he was where alucard left him but then he was here. i will NOT allow you to harm the innocent. he punched alucard in the gut and sent him flying with an energy pulse just barely strong enough to do so.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:53 am

A few students backed up from the new commer but mellina was at the door, trying to open it but was about to go to the door, knowing the teacher was trying to get them out.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Alucard got launched into a side of the classroom but was barely fazed. Right now, there was a spiral-shaped scar on his chest, but that did nothing to him. He would slowly draw out some of the vampire's power before he releases his own. And that was when Alucard spotted a girl, about the same age as Brandon, at the door. "You have to do better than that. Dogs can't hurt me. It takes a man to stop a monster!" And with that, he lunges towards the girl at full speed, supported by a tremendous telekinetic force propelling him throughout the room. Forming around him like a barrier, it would take a vast amount of physical strength or a phenomenal burst of telekinetic energy to stop him. With teeth wide open, he aims for the throat and her blood.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:07 am

The students got too scared to move back. Mellina kept trying with the door but quickly felt him coming to them. She was quick but mellina used her telekenesis to move them but stops him, pushing Alucard to the wall with her hands out. They looked at them as mellina looked at Alucard at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Brandon was worried and tried to react. but Mellina beat him so it. he was relieved that she wasnt hurt but he never took his eyes off this trigger happy assailant Mel-chan go with the students he wont harm you as long as i can fight him the way he wants.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:20 pm

"Alright." mellina said, holding a hand to the door but burns it away. "come on."

"why should we go?" said a boy. "you want to die by him?" she asked, looking at Alucard. He said nothing but just ran out with the other students and mellina helping them out.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Alucard softly landed right on the wall as if his feet were stuck right to it. Such nuisances these children are. Time to give them a little jolt. "WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he cackled. "You're all persistent... however...." Suddenly the entire room turned pitch black with nothing visible but Alucard and the faces of students. Alucard, now nothing more than a mass of darkness and shadow in the shape of a man, looked upon his opponents with one red eye. 'Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems.... levels three, two, one. Situation A, the Cromwell Invocation is approved. Hold release until target has been eternally silenced." Alucard formed his hands into something that looks like a gun with his middle, index, and thumb stretched out but the other fingers pulled back in and placed them together in the shape of a rectangle while pointing towards them. Within the world of pure darkness, huge phantom eyes glowing like blood "opened" out of nowhere as Alucard makes a transformation. 'Now I shall show you how real vampires does battle!" Launching out of Alucard's body was a two-headed, black hellhound with several dozen eyes all over its body, moving at swift speed towards Mellina and Brandon. It's eyes bloodlusted and its mouth gnarling and drooling to devour some bodies....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:01 am

The class screamed at the pitch black while mellina can see, looking around. They ran but mellina spots the creature Alucard summoned. 'he's got to be kidding!' both mellina and her bad side said, backing up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:03 am

brandon knocked the hound aside like swatting a fly. as his energy level grew beyond alucards current level by at least three times. ENOUGH his voice blasted through the illusion knocking alucard back but only a half centimeter. brandon coated his claws in blood and it was flowing up his arms slowly like an armour. i dont want to kill you but if you dont stop i will have no choice but to try.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:15 am

"Innterestinggg" said Alucard, almost growling. He takes his form, the form where his vampiric nature is fully revealed. A black leather straightjacket with a large red eye on his chest and Alucard with a mighty grin on his face. The vampire king slowly got up as he looked at the mad boy ready to pounce on him. At last he had found a vampire opponent that is not weak-willed like that dissapointment Luke Valentine or a fool like that amusing Dandy Man. "Kill me, you say? Good, you will do that. I will give you the chance. I will give you two chances. No! I'll give you hundreds... thousands of chances!!" Alucard leapt right at Brandon with such might that it seemed that Alucard's movements sounded like a roar. He retracted his arms and pointed his fingers, ready to rip right through the vampire...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:59 am

Mellina got everyone got out of class but then looked to the same classroom with them in them. She bit her lip but went to check on him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:58 am

Brandon dodged effortlessly and elbowed alucard's back.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:29 am

Alucard instantly caught Brandon's elbow in his mouth, his teeth biting into his flesh. Though his position was quite awkward, he levitated himself to suspend in the air. "Gouutchaa..." said Alucard with his mouth on the arm. He then proceed to making a fist and using it to launch a punch to Brandon's face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nosferatu   Enter the Nosferatu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter the Nosferatu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Academy Gates-
Jump to: