Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YES IM GOING TO DRAG HIM INTO THIS!!!! (since the forum admin is never comin back.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

YES IM GOING TO DRAG HIM INTO THIS!!!! (since the forum admin is never comin back.) Empty
PostSubject: YES IM GOING TO DRAG HIM INTO THIS!!!! (since the forum admin is never comin back.)   YES IM GOING TO DRAG HIM INTO THIS!!!! (since the forum admin is never comin back.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:30 am

MUHHAHAHHAHAHA my other characters to me " UTTTER SHIT! " thats just how much i hate my characters. but this one is my idol well sorta... (yeah kids im going to become a psychotic regenerating mercenary when im older!!!!)

Name - Wade Wilson (aka Dead Pool)

Nicknames - Merc With A Mouth And Dead Pool

Age - Unknown. looks like he is in his mid 20s

Canon/OC - Canon (marvel comics)

Category - Not Really In A Class (Just happens to wonder by...)

Species - Human

Level - Super Human

Powers - Instant Regeneration, Super Human Athletics (acrobatics,strength etc etc....), Insane Fighting Style And Can Break Dat 4th Wall.

General Appearance - YES IM GOING TO DRAG HIM INTO THIS!!!! (since the forum admin is never comin back.) Deadpool

Personality - Hillariously Fuckin Insane.

History -
Wade Wilson was dying from cancer when the Weapon X program offered him a chance for a cure. Undergoing procedures which attempted to recreate the healing factor of Weapon X (aka Wolverine), Wilson's cancer went into overdrive, scarring him externally and neurologically. Wilson was left in a near-catatonic state; he was deemed a failure and was sent to a facility where rejects of the Weapon Plus program were locked away. While there, he became the subject of betting among the other inmates in what was known as the dead pool. In this game, the inmates gambled on whom the warden would kill next; Wilson had been chosen as a test subject for the warden's various experiments and was given high odds for death. Wilson survived, however; eventually the healing factor manifested itself and, though still scarred and insane, he mustered enough lucidity to escape. Wilson thereafter used his abilities to become a renowned - if unstable - mercenary, taking the name of Deadpool to reflect the odds that he beat. About 30 years after that he was still stuck with the different versions of himself, the X - Men were suprised when he suddenly dissapeared a day later. He woke up finding himself in a strange new world, perhaps a different universe? yes....

Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

YES IM GOING TO DRAG HIM INTO THIS!!!! (since the forum admin is never comin back.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: YES IM GOING TO DRAG HIM INTO THIS!!!! (since the forum admin is never comin back.)   YES IM GOING TO DRAG HIM INTO THIS!!!! (since the forum admin is never comin back.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:33 am

YES IM GOING TO DRAG HIM INTO THIS!!!! (since the forum admin is never comin back.) Thumbsup
Back to top Go down

YES IM GOING TO DRAG HIM INTO THIS!!!! (since the forum admin is never comin back.)
Page 1 of 1