Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Of Akira

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:35 am

It was quiet. Quieter than it has ever been in his home. Akira walked down the halls of his manor looking at all his tech, paintings, and many replicas of the nanosuits he had created.

.Home Of Akira  Crysis_2_nanosuit_colorable_by_micro5797-d3928s01-300x212

He went to his office in his living room. he grabbed the catalyst out from under his desk, and injected his suit with it. knowing it would give him more power to upgrade his suit with. also so he can live with his symbiotic nanosuit without dieing.

"Ahh!" he grunted as the nanosuit started injecting healing vectors inside his body.

he sat and waited for people to enter his office
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:45 am

Brandon knocked on the door feeling uncomfortable about being so close to hunter HQ.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:18 am

A small blue eye like orb comes out of the wall.

"Who is this? is it my package? or are you just another vampire seeking to kill me in my own home?"

he said as he sat in his chair looking at his many screens.

"You better not try and kill me, i will crush you if you try"

he said as brandon was about to speak.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:44 am

you asked me to come here remember? Brandon was a little annoyed but remained calm understanding Akra's suspicion. he calmly stood there unarmed and he had normal clothes on but only one layer. apparently he would rely on peace for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:19 am

OOC: Akira not akra plez

BIC: "i never asked you to come here."

"or is my nanosuit making me delusional again? i dunno..."

"anyways come in..."

Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:33 am

he walks in reluctantly feeling sort of trapped but knew he could escape if nessecary.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:18 am

"wander around if you must but do not break anything or touch anything, ive worked on these suits and guns for over 200 years in and out of hybernation sleep"

"than come in my office when you are done..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:30 am

why not install a stasis unit in the suits to extend your life but keep your mind active and in control.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:23 am

"i hate those, besides the suit itself can still give me 3000 years of life alone, it defys the rules."

"ive broken my back falling from city skyscrapers over 20 times"

"without this suit i will die."

he said very seriously.

"you know i can only come out of my suit for an hour without dieing."

"im in my nanosuit cradle and im uncounscious im patched in to the mainframe of my defense network of my house."

"i can exit this counsciousness right now but i choose to stay till you come in my office."

"you should see my first version of this sut coming from i cant remember, here let me look it up....."

"ahh 1668"

"you should know the aliens exist its where i got the tech, well the basis of it anyways."

"i developed the rest."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:58 pm

brandon shruges and enters the office.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:48 am

brandon comes in to find his uncouncious body laying on his nano cradle.

*MZMZAP*

he pops back in to his body and it was so much of a shock for Akira that he took out his gun as fast as he could and shot a monitor.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:17 am

Brandon tensed but didnt react.

OOC: YOUR A SPIDERMAN FAN!!!! i just got that.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:36 am

OOC: wait wtf how am i a spiderman fan?
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:54 am

OOC: deadpool is a spiderman villan im not dumb im just forgetful
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:36 am

OOC: no he is a marvel comics anti-hero im a fan of marvel comics not spiderman.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:02 am

OOC: well his hero is spiderman
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:22 pm

OOC:nope and i read alot of comic books.

he fights spiderman, xmen, fantastic 4 once upon a time and also an array of other super villains.

so no his hero isnt spiderman.

get your comic facts right before you fuckin try to quiz me on this ive read alot of comics in my time.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:03 am

OOC: so hes a multi villan cool those are rare.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:01 am

OOC:not a villain an anti-hero so neutral
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:58 am

OOC: i just learned that the juggernaut is too how many are there and who are they?
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:08 pm

OOC: deadpool has fought alot

Hulk, X-Men, Spiderman, Bulls eye, Lady Deathstrike, Sabre Tooth, Magneto,

and alot of others.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:37 am

OOC: how much did prof. X pay him to fight magneto? JK.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:19 pm

OOC:he almost killed magneto but magneto stuck him to a wall with his swords.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:33 pm

OOC: magneto shouldnt have any trouble with deadpool cuz he can control ALL metal thats his power not magnetic field control thats a suppliment power.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:09 pm

OOC: The only reason magneto can win against wolverine was cause of his adamantium bones, magneto could rip out his skeleton.

Note deadpool doesnt have adamantium bones but has a better healing factor. (im talking about super outrageous like having the hulk dropped on you from the atmosphere and surviving complete bone break)

"Wade Wilson AKA DeadPool was dying of cancer before he went to weapon X looking for a cure. Promising him a cure they experimented on him placing a ludicrious healing factor inside him and scarring his body permanantly, well simotaneously driving him insane."

"Wade has survived decapitation, complete incineration and acidic deconstruction more than once more than wolverine can ever handle. (keep in mind in the ultimate universe wolverine can survive it) wolverine cannot handle one decapitation without dying"

"Of course the only way he can go through the decapitation is if he can grant his body its own conciousness allowing it to find him (as a head) and attach him back allowing him to reattach it, rather than growing it back. (which he cannot do)"

"He can get limbs cut off but instead of growing them back (which he can) he prefers rather to go grab the body part and reattach it like he would his head, and yes he can control his dismembered arm it just wont gain consciousness"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home Of Akira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Of Akira    Home Of Akira  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Of Akira
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next