Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home of the Demon: Resa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

Home of the Demon: Resa Empty
PostSubject: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Resa walked into her silent house hold. Nobody there to greet her, as always. The house hold did hold some found memories for her, with the people she had met in the Village.
Turning on the lights through out her home, she walked into her small libairy and sat down at the desk, that always seem to have papers scattered about, she looked through them. She needed to find the papers that held her next job... But she stopped looking.

A smile appeared on her lips. "No need tonight."
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:19 pm

He knocks at Resa door,he knock again..but see that no one answer he just come in and see if there's someone home.He look around a little surprised "Nice house..." he said slowly then come closer and see a photo on the wall and a rose on table.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:58 pm

Resa walked down the stairs to find Kei in her house. She was stunned to him here. "I didn't her you knock." she replied.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:07 pm

"It's ok..i just wanted to show u something.." He show her the book "Your name or any dates about u or your family don't exist.Tonight i was at the library to find out something about u and i searched for people who born in this town but nothing about u and your family and the mystery is that i didn't find nothing in any other towns" He said while he put the book on table and then sit down on cauch looking at her.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Resa looked at him. "Demon's don't come from this world. We come from the Demonic Realm." she said. "You'll never find anything on me."
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:14 pm

"Yes i know..but as a vampire hunter who live in this town or any other town it have to be something about u and your family here..." he said while leaveing out the door and look at the full moon and at the snow who fall down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Resa shook her head. "Maybe I don't want anyone to know anything about me?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:22 pm

"Do you have something to hide?" he whispered but still look at the white snow who fall on the ground.Suddenly he fall down in snow,unconscious,and he remember that bloody winter from his past,his parents blood was everywhere,that scente of blood who was so delicious but still so scary...when his parents was killed.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:25 pm

Resa ran to his side and help him back into the house. "I have alot of things I would like to forget, and its better that nobody knows." she laid him on the couch.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:27 pm

After 2 hours he open his eyes "Where am i?" he ask looking around.He get up an look at her with a blank face.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:28 pm

Resa sat on a chair on the other side of the room. "Your in my house." she replied. "You came here, remember?"
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:31 pm

"I remember...but i wish you could remember about..." before he can finish he stoped and he get up and leave.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:32 pm

"Remember what?" she asked, as she followed him. "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:42 am

"Say..to be alone..it's painful right?" he said still walking to home,looking at the sky.He stop and look into her eyes then walk away and think about her.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:16 am

"Yeah..." she mumbled. "It always painful to be alone."
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:38 pm

"I guess.." he said while he disappear in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Resa closed teh door to her home and went back to the libiary. Tomorrow was another day. And another day meant, she had another job to do. "So, much... For not being like him." she whispered as she blew out the candle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Demon: Resa   Home of the Demon: Resa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home of the Demon: Resa
Page 1 of 1