Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mellina's broken will

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Mellina's broken will - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:13 am

the cold is absorbed by inglet. sort of but i wanted him to be awake for that so he could ask you himself. but desperate times call for desperate measures. he explodes to become a massive blob greater in size than the water of the lake. he expands and blocks out the sky and forms an isolation area holding Brandons body generating bruts waves in a focused beam that hits it. and another one to cut Mellina off from the area.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:00 am

mellina got angry but tried to get up but the prince still knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:03 am

inglet is tossed off still in his massive size. and a massive ape with brandon's hairstyle roars and attempts to destroy everything.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am

the teachers ran off while mellina kept trying to move but got stuck in a pile of rubble but tried to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:17 am

the ape smashes the ground and buildings rampaging and fireing massive energy blasts that vaporize anything they touch going through everything. much of the debris smashes into innocent people and Mellina.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:35 am

the people screamed and ran while some got hurt. mellina got knocked back to a rock but got knocked, falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:56 am

the rampage continues until inglet cuts off his tail. When he does Brandon returns to his normal form minus his tail and falls to the ground sleeping.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:55 pm

The prince woke up but looked quiet seeing all of this destruction but quickly went to find mellina knocked out and picks her up, teleporting away somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:27 pm

inglet follows swollen from wounds and Brandon in his body.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:32 pm

After some time, the prince arrives again but gently puts mellina down on the grass while he looked around.

"Guess it went over board again. Oh well, I can fix her up and wake her up too and she can go back to eating."he said, about to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:48 pm

becuase inglet was hitching a ride he had no control of how he exit and he explodes into the area and topples into the prince cuasing him and inglet to pass out and Brandon and Mellina to fly further away from them. Brandon wakes up as he hits the ground and looks around. INGLET I WAS FINNALY ABOUT TO DIE WHY DID YOU BRING ME BACK!!!!!! inglet couldnt hear him as he and Mellina were alone.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Mellina heard the shout but slowly moved to wake up, holding her head but still in the whole same change.

"Owwww, my head...the prince sure knows how to be so lazy at times."she grumbled while sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:19 pm

when she woke up she was in a thick barrier and brandon was nose to nose with her scanning her mind.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:01 pm

she looked shocked at what he was doing but got annoyed a bit.

"What are you doing!? get back!"she shouted at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:23 am

not until you blend with the Mellina i know. his stare is penetrating and he seems much older than he looks
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:11 pm

She remained quiet but kept glaring back into his own eyes.

"Why should I fuse back with my weak side anyway!?"she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:49 pm

you could only get stronger and that way youre not destroyed or sealed away.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:26 pm

She remained quiet but kept looking at him with her violet like eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:54 pm

can i speak with her?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:07 pm

she kept quiet but looked down, away from his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:52 pm

dont make me fish for her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:53 am

"i'm not scared of you."she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:45 am

he forcably enters her mind pushing past the new Melina to find the old one. Mel-chan Where are you! echoes in her mind
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:37 pm

the evil one tried to get him out of her head but the old one was sitting and crying blood tears, looking scared and sick.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Brandon's mind takes a beating getting to her but he does and pulls her to a conscious level so she can hear him. hey what's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mellina's broken will
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next