Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A dreamless slumber near the forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A dreamless slumber near the forest Empty
PostSubject: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:12 pm

ooc:I had this idea from the game kingdom hearts. lol

bic:
The rose garden that Mellina used to take care of was still well taken care of by her, since she would try to sneak away from her kingdom to make sure they are safe, before being retaken back there. She's been feeling down ever since she had to stay even if she didn't want to but now, she wished she did.

Right now, It was a cloudy night sky, the moon that shined like pure light was blocked by the dark clouds over the kingdom of the saimia family. A gentle breeze blew over the land while showing some small animals that's used to the night was out to hunt for food or water while The royal guards were keeping their place over the kingdom to make sure nothing would harm the royal family that remained, including the princess Mellina rose saimia that was sleeping in her room. Tears were coming down her cheeks as she was dreaming a peaceful dream of when she was still at the academy before she and her only love Brandon came here.

'Why...why am I not happy here? I loved the academy..I loved everything about it, my friends and brandon.....but even as a princess.....I don't see that. I would wish to leave here...and just go back...anywhere but here...just anything or anywhere....just please; take me away from this place... She cried in her thought in her sleep but being still like the night.
Now, she's feeling her heart break from what he says is being happy; for mellina, she didn't feel anything of sadness that caught the attention of the one element she got used to thanks to him: The pure darkness. As she was sleeping, all she wanted was to be back with Brandon and the others at he academy and not be here but unknown to her, Darkness slowly took over her heart and her body while she slept but what it was doing to her, she wouldn't know as the other elements was floating around her in glass orbs of their colors of that element.

The prince kept walking down the main hall as he was smiling of finding or seeing the Princess for so long now but looking at the time.

"Aww, Princess mellina. I'm glad she is back here with us....but something bothers me as to why she never came out of her room except for trying to get out of here."he said to a guard that kept quiet but followed after the prince.

"maybe she's still trying to adjust to this place sire. I mean, she did love going to the Academy with that boy um....."

"Yes, Yes, I know: Brandon but since she is here with me..I'm guessing she's not happy? That's silly! I know deep down she's happy and will be glad to know of being a princess is all fun and games."he said with a chuckle, walking still down the hall till he finally got to Princess Mellina's room. Before his hand grips the handle of the door, he stops feeling a dark cold energy from her room. Quickly, he opens the door to see that the room was pitch black of darkness.

"What witchcraft is this!?"he shouted before looking in the darkness of the room to see that it was disappearing, showing the moon light from the window but when it was gone......so was mellina. The prince was shocked to what happened while the guard stood their while wondering the same. Full of rage, he shouted for the guard to find mellina all through the night but even from that, she as no where to be found.

Last edited by bloody_silver_rose11 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:34 am

OOC: i loved the first three games for ps2 but i want to continue the story from there now with ventus.

BIC: Brandon tossed and turned in his sleep in a nightmare of fears and suspicions he always felt. his dreams turn for the worst as he senses Mellina's darkness. Brandon's thrashing became more pronounced before he snaps awake and sits up in a flash with a cold sweat. he breathes heavily before getting out of bed and heading to the bath room to wash his face. when he finishes he looks in the mirror and sees his eyes. they have been brown ever since she decided to stay with the prince never once changing to their normal hazel color. in the mirror he dreams and remembers everything he and mellina ever did. inglet drops from the ceiling over his bed and slimes up and settles on top of his head.

Still having those nightmares huh? i told you that you would regret leting her go. Brandon looks at him in the mirror.

I dont regret it i miss her is all. i loved her more than i loved my mother. and her happiness is all i want... His voice has changed and become wiser less childish.

Inglet rises a little bit and ends down to look at brandon face to face with his one orange eye. You havent gone to the demon realm in a while to keep the peace and youve only left to practice your basic skills. your friends that hate me keep asking me if you are alright. i tell them you are missing someone and youll recover to see them before long.

Brandon leans back from the mirror and walks back to the bed before sitting back down. Inglet... im not ok. im starting to become selfish enough to kidnap her from the castle and take her with me to the demon realm to hide in the falls of Inoshikachou.

he stares at the moon.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:53 am

ooc:yeah...

bic:The prince looked in her room to try and find something but nothing was found. Her room was the same but without her. A guard came to him but bowed.

"sire, we looked everywhere but nothing. it's as if she's disapeared......"he said that made the prince angry.

"but how! nothing is here: not even the amulet...but I don't know of the medalion..."he said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:56 am

Brandon looks away from the moon and lays down again. inglet returns to the celing and snores softly as brandon turns over.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:04 am

Still enraged, the prince kept looking but told the guards to do the same. The night was still going on but the wind was blowing a colder chill of darkness. The prince got out side, stoping to spot a dead rose that was dark black but held it to know mellina cared for plants.

"princess...."

Near the Guarden, the flowers slowly changed to darkness that died and wilted to dust.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:08 am

Brandon turns in his sleep and wakes up again befor dashing off to the forest. where the dark power was coming from.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:32 am

the wind kept blowing but the moon still going. The prince kept quiet but looked at the moon but knew she was gone, hoping it was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:40 am

Brandon started to slow because of the cold but he kept searching for the source of the darkness. his sight was unhindered by the darkness even though it was pitch black.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:54 am

The darkness kept going around but slowly disapeared into the night with nothing left. The prince with some guards were near the lake looking but found nothing.

"it was here....but it disapeared...dang!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:56 am

Brandon keeps searching in the forest.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:03 am

the prince and the guards kept looking but he looked angry since she just disapeared but now he's hoping she's not dead but knowing the darkness.....it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:05 am

Brandon finds her and rushes to her side scanning her with his energy to diagnose her condition.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:21 am

mellina was lying there with paler skin but cold like ice, and pale blue lips. Her heart frozen but it was somehow still and not beating while the black crown still on her white hair head. her amulet was cracked but black with no other orbs of the elements. The guards came but the prince did, looking quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:25 am

where is her body? Brandon's rage grows and he looks at them with blood-red eyes.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:30 am

"we don't know. when I went to check on her, her room was dark and nothing."the prince said but the guards kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:32 am

"we don't know. when I went to check on her, her room was dark and nothing."the prince said but the guards kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:34 am

His eyes tear up as he hugs her heartless. why did you let the darkness consume you i wont lead to anything but suffering.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:48 am

"I don't know why she did this...but she's already suffering. the amulet is only one element while the others are gone, her heart is almost frozen, and anything else....it might be gone."he said but the guards said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:49 am

he hugs her tighter and pours light energy into her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:56 am

the prince kept quiet but the guards looked to her while the moon glowed on her, still the same to slowly show a light red glow that floated in the sky that's her own cold heart to dissapear into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:19 am

oi Mel-chan wake up i know you can hear me.

OOC: yeah i know strait out of kh1 but it works
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:28 am

ooc:the first one was awsome!

bic kept the way she was but the prince and guards looked around.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:30 am

Cmon mel-chan snap out of it. he slaps her face to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:38 am

"if that worked, she would have hit back..."the prince said but the guards looked at mellina's pale cold body.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:42 am

brandon opend her mouth and pours blood from his wrist into it. this will wake the dead so im sure it will wake a heartless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dreamless slumber near the forest
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next