Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anything goes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Brandon was thrashing aroung the forest knocking down trees and stomping the ground cuasing tremors that carried to the village and the school. his grandfathers friend Inglet, a black blob with an orange eye that ha a red iris and a black slit for a pupil, was entangling Brandon in tentacles and choking the life out of him. Branodn thrashes around as his arms and legs are squeezed tightly by coils his tail is clashing with another one and a pair of dirty-grey colored wings protruding from his shoulderblades are coiled and bound together sticking up. Inglet is chittering and cooing in a high pitched voice and brandon is talking back.

Get off me you mangy pervert!

tch. tch? inglet squeezes harder

OW! I did not it was a reflex i couldnt help it what would you have done?

inglet chatters for a minute squeezing even tighter Brandon tries to breathe and cant.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:31 am

Near by, mellina was walking to the forest to take her walk but when she felt the little shake, she went to find where it came from but she was mostly worried.

"I know I heard it here, but where?"she muttered as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:34 am

Brandon seems to levitate allowing more pressure on his already strained neck, his joints pop everywhere that is being supported by Inglet. his air supply is choked off even more before he is dropped unconsious in a pile of debris from a shaken tree. inglet takes off and passes Mellina chattering angrily apparently not noticing her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Mellina looked shocked seeing the creature but then looked from where it came from, spotting Brandon on the ground.

"Brandon!! Brandon, you okay?!"she shouted while running over to him but checking if he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Brandon seems lifeless and his neck shows signs that it broke at the cartilage instead of the bone and his other joints are severly damaged. his other wounds are healing slowly but the neck is healing slowest of all.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Mellina got worried seeing this and tried to find a way to help heal him quicker.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:03 pm

the healing skills didnt work and he wakes up a few minutes later and stares at her face for a moment before jumping up in surprize. AH! M-M-mellina w-where did you come from?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:10 pm

"I was taking a walk till I saw you on the ground with that um....monster or something. You okay?"she asked while looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:52 pm

he lifts his head with his hands and slamms it into place with a crunch before cracking his neck. yeah ill be fine. i told you he would try to kill me when he found out. he starts to pop his other joints into place by stretching out and bending over.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Mellina kept quiet but got back up, brushing the dirt off her clothes but looking at him now.

"I know it's not my business but..what did you to to make that thing um...be mad at you?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:25 pm

You remember dont you? he pokes her lips.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:52 pm

Mellina looked confused for a quick second but slowly looked at him, remembering.

"Oh...that's right."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:18 pm

dont worry about hm ive been in worse situations with less blood to support me.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:47 pm

"I know but are you even sure? From what that thing did, it looked like it hurt."she said while looking around.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Forced healings like that always hurt but in order to stop your tears before they start i have to endure a little pain. he smiles, youre going to worry about me so i wont say dont worry. just ease your worries a bit i can survive almost anything.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:23 pm

"Yeah, that is what you said before but even if you say that, I'm still worrying about ya."she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:47 pm

his ears perk and point a bit to his right. i know. but i promise im not trying to kill myself im just... his eyes shift the same way but only barley noticeable. living... his ears and eyes shift to the left and his features sharpen. In the moment... His eyes and ears move in separate directions as she ears several feet quickly and quietly approaching from the edge of her senses. she smells powerful bloodlust. and a large group of what appear to be a mix of humans and vampires.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Mellina kept quiet but noticed the movements he was doing but she kept quiet, holding her breath as to what Brandon is seeing or hearing right now that got her scared and worried again but she didn't show it.

"Brandon? what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:06 pm

its nothng just my imagination. his energy vanishes and his aura seems to sink into his body. and she haers his voice in her head.

i dont know exactly but they think they havent been dicovered act like theres nothing going on and dont say anything to reveal that you know they are there.

while she heard him in her head he spoke,lets get back to the school its kinda weird to stay in a place ive been attacked even if the attacker was my granddad's friend.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:08 pm

"Um, if it makes you feel better. Alright then."She said while looking at him but got up.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:17 pm

as they walks the footsteps quicken and seem to come from all around rushing past and the smell seems to come in contact with them as they feel slight brushes like people bumping into them while running. while they are near Brandon seems tense and focused watching ever disturbance in the area around them.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:20 pm

Mellina kept quiet while looking around but something was bugging her as to how Brandon was acting right now but she rather not bother him but it still makes her think of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:29 pm

he relaxes when the rushing stops and stops walking as his energy and aura return and hos features smoothe out. that was close.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:38 pm

"What the heck was that? Was their something here?"she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:39 pm

yeah and alot of them ive never "seen" that many in one pack before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anything goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anything goes
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: OFF CAMPUS AREAS :: The Forest-
Jump to: