Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) Empty
PostSubject: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Mellina was standing alone from the academy but she was wearing a darker black dress and shoes, her locket hanging against her side. She felt the cloak moving behind her as she walks deep into the forest, hearing the crickets. The small rivers running with some fish swimming near by. She keeps heading forward before looking up, feeling the rays of the moon shining down on her pale skin and the bandages over her eyes. She's been keeping her distance from everyone, including brandon for a few weeks and it was common.

She did leave theo back at the dorm to watch it before she sighed. Mellina has been walking for a while through the forest but she stops, sending she made it. It was a wide field with giant stone and boulders surrounding her but she takes a step forward before she gently held her hands up, making them glow gently but them made a few bats holding a mirror showing everyone she knew and cared about. "...................................."

She loved everyone but deep down, mellina fears for them before tears were seen. The area still was calm but gently feels it getting warm to heat up, flames burning deep down and around her but they didn't hurt her, just cressed against her clothes and skin. It didn't do much but she feels the flames moving around her. "Everyone has the flame of light but I worry for each..What will I do?"She said in tears.

Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:58 pm

OOC: finally a long post Very Happy

BIC: brandon felt a flame like she did rising around him. Ever since he received. Her blood saving his life (in a new topic I'm planning) he was bonded to her deeply but she never spent time with him. If he romanced her she would pull away and hide or she would start to return his affections but stop before leaving. He was lonely and fighting his demon traits. These flames confused him and he went to find her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:05 pm

The flames still moved around her but she lowers the flame, feeling them burning hotter and hotter till they begins twisting and moving around to make something. She didn't know why but sensed they formed into giant hands that reached and touched her cheeks, burning away the tear of blood on her face.

".................W-why......"

She was really confused but the hands slowly swirled around her body before freezing over into ice but in a rare way of beauty. Mellina was silent before seeing the ice crack and shatter, suprising her before the ice mirrors disappears now into water. She wonders what happened before sensing someone.

"Why are you out here? Your eyes still did not heal..."It was a male voice but she ignores him. "......I don't care..."

"You don't? Not even if you got hurt? I don't think they will be happy if you got hurt."He watches her but Mellina looked down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:10 pm

He walked to her as his own flames burned more fueled by his desire to stay by her side forever.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:15 pm

"You know right? Everyone is worried about you princess. Everyone wishes for your safety."He takes a step forward but she looked down but he was about to touch her shoulder but a wall of flames shot up, her white hair being lifted up and turns around mad. "I know!!! Everyone here is always depressed!! Death by one, Hate by two, Betrayal on another. What is the good side to this!!!"Her voice was angry, lost, sad, and afraid for everyone.

"........................."He said nothing but his arm was burned but sighing, He waved his arm and froze her flames, shocking her. "B-but-......."

"I see; you are in denial. Everything around you makes you worried but the pain makes you afraid." She looked at him but said nothing as he takes a step and looked at her. "Is being in denial worth your death?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Brandon watched as his flames turned emerald and he waited.

OOC: I'm gonna work out so don't log off. Will you post on my site?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:22 pm

ooc:Sure

bic:She said nothing but quietly looked down but felt his hand moving some hair back from the bandages that was over her eyes. "And it seems you did enough because of the pain."He said but Mellina begins crying again. "Who are you?"

"..........................I can't say yet, Princess. Lets just say a friend. You seem you really need one and many too. Maybe you need to go back."He said looking at her but she looked down. "What is the point? Everyone I know is going through so much....."

"Yes but they are your family. You love your family.."He spoke gently but gives a big brother hug. "I think you just need time to get used to it."

"..................................."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:44 pm

OOC: I'm posting on a break.

BIC: he waited silently.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:47 pm

He lets go and backs up before flames shows up and made her back up, seeing he was gone but it left her alone. Mellina didn't get it but she sighed, turning again to gently sit on a rock. She hid her face, thinking but didn't know what was going on but wonders what is going on.

"........."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:53 pm

He walked up the her and gently touched her shoulder. "If you worry so badly about us. Why do you hide from me?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:57 pm

She gets up quickly but didn't say a thing. "I have my reasons. Why are you out here!? I didn't want you bugging me."mellina was quiet but looked away as she stood in the middle of the area. Her heart was for everyone but at times, mellina just wants to help everyone. "*sighs* Nevermind, I'm Heading back."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:02 pm

He hugged her close as his emerald flames surrounded them she knew what they meant. "Melli. I love you can you please. Stay with me?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:06 pm

She pushes him away but looked away mad in tears before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:29 pm

He looked down and cried. His flames died and his heart grew cold like it was before he met her. Only she could heal his heart and he would wait until she did.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:32 pm

She headed out but was quiet, gently looking quiet walking down the path. Mellina keeps walking but she didn't looking up, tears still seen. The night did seem to just go by fast now. It made her more afraid, it was making her crawl back into her shell as she gets to the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Brandon looked at the pair of rings he wore on his finger and smiled remembering how happy she was when he gave her the poorly made ring. But he knew it was her favorite. He remembered their wedding and their happytimes. And the first time she admitted to him that she loved him and the second time.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:39 pm

She gets to her dorm but begins knitting again as she sits near the desk. She didn't want to do anything but just stay away and be alone for a bit. It is only till she can clear her head. Mellina didn't want to hurt anyone but just wanted to stay away as much as she can.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:41 pm

Brandon waited and waited. He would wait for ceturies if he had to.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:44 pm

She remains in the room but her eyes were shut. It did take a while but close to a few days and months. Mellina was still in her dorm but theo was actually afraid of her. Reason? Almost everything was burned. Ashes and dust surrounding the area and the air, making him cough. She still was in the room, taking a nap with a burned blanket but was curled up.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Brandon was never scared of her but he gave her blankets to stay warm but only as she slept.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:48 pm

From the blankets were still there but didn't use them, being quiet as she keeps hidden in her bed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Brandon returned to cover her up again and left just as quick.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Theo sighed but went quiet, coming from the bed but gently leaves being quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:55 pm

He smiled "cmon kitty ill keep you company."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:56 pm

He nods but gently follows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))   ~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The flames that burn deep~((All may join please))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next