Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New and READY!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KoKoa

KoKoa

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:03 am

"Here we go!" she exclaimed, running into the academy. "Our first day!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:22 pm

OOC: hello umm.... you know that the photo and charater are from Rosario Vampire im sure. and let me say she scares me with her homocidal tendencies lol welcome

BIC: brandon was nearby and at a desk. he clearly didn't want to be here at all but the headmaster always managed to use some form of blackmail to manipulate brandon this time it was "If you don't ill recontruct the sensor data and sho w how many times you fed others." that damned evil smile of his one day brandon would get his chance to hit the man but he never really wanted to hurt him. a sigh on the desk said "new arrivals sign sheet have a chat with this "young" man and tell the headmaster if he gets out of line." so far there were only two and that seemed to relax brandon more than normal. his eyes dritf over the students then seem to go blank as he went into his mind. he was leaning on his hand with an elbow on the table.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:33 pm

OOC: *wink* Yep!

BIC: "Huh?" KoKoa looked up and saw Brandon, her fangs coming out. "BRAAAAAANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!" She glomped him happily. "I missed you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:19 pm

OOC: old friend or releative?

BIC: umm h-hi... youre awfully nice today... he couldn't move due to his job description and he looked at her in shock.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:42 pm

OOC: Relative, to make things interesting!

BIC: She pulled a knife out and held it to his throat, grinning. "You owe me ten bucks, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:00 pm

noooo i paid you back with that raid on the bandits who ravaged your house. not to mention looked the other way as you sluaghtered thier leader and drained their blood. in fact i remember taking the fall for that.

OOC: lets make random favors up for a bit i think it might be funny
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:50 pm

OOC: K! xD

BIC: Hey, you DESTROYED my house! And at least I covered for you when you went to that drug convention! I told Mellina that you were helping me with a project! I COULD just tell her what REALLY happened, though. I mean, if you want to hold that ten bucks back.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:16 pm

i went to that convention to destroy it. they killed my friends. and i told your mother you were staying with me when you left to go kill your sister. and what about the jewels we plundered from the salvage ships? that more than covers it and then some. i took a harpoon to the stomach. he glares and the knife starts to burn red hot.

OOC: im bryant by the way. nice ta met ya.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:35 pm

KoKoa grinned, glancing at the knife. "But don't forget, I'm the one who healed you! Plus, when you were starving, I was the one you drained dry! Also, when you lost you're best friend's pet, you told me he would literally KILL you if he found out! And WHO found that pet?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:00 pm

you know as well as i do i regenerate from hearly any wound. and how many countless timeshave you stolen killed and destroyed peoples lives.but if it will shut you up ill let you borrow ten bucks.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:31 pm

"Ha!" she smirked, grabbing Brandon's wallet and taking ten dollars out of it, before tossing the wallt back on the desk. "I win!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:36 pm

a cursed chain wrapped around her binding her arms and legs and he smiled. you fell for my trap. oh man you are too easy to mess with.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:12 pm

"EEK!" KoKoa fell badkwards, hitting her head on the ground. "O-Ow!"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Just then, Melli walks in but stops seeing Brandon and the new girl. "??????? Brandon, what are you doing?" she asked confused. Then sees Kokoa. "..........."
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:28 pm

"M-MELLINA!!! HELP ME!!!" KoKoa squirmed around. "EEEEK!"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Sighing, Mellina walks in the room and gently pokes the cursed chain to shatter it then gently pets Kokoa's head. "You okay?" she asked but smiled till she looks to brandon. "Bradon, what did I say about using that on Kokoa!?"
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:11 pm

"Ooooooooow...." KoKoa rubbed her head. "Thanks, Melli."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:18 pm

"No problem." she said but helps her stand on her feet.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:27 pm

KoKoa smiled up at Melli.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:30 pm

She blinks but quickly hugs her. "You are still so adorable!" she cheered happily but smiling.

ooc:sorry forgot to say welcome to the site! Names Melissa but you can call me melli mel, or mm, or anything that comes to mind. what's yours? :3
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:35 pm

KoKoa giggled. "And you're still beautiful! Bet ya never hear THAT from Brandon, huh?" KoKoa giggled again.

OOC: My name is Kacey ^^
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:45 pm

ooc:Nice to meet ya, Kacey! *Hugs* X3

bic:"He tries to say alot of other things but I barley hear that at times." she smiled still hugging Kokoa.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:47 pm

KoKoa grinned. "And don't forget, you owe me twenty bucks." She laughed, still hugging Melli.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:48 pm

"Oh? I forgot to pay ya back? Silly me!" she laughs but hugging Kokoa back still.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:50 pm

"So did Brandon, but when I ask, he always tries to kill me!!!" KoKoa glanced over at Brandon with a raised eyebrow. "I think he might be broke?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New and READY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and READY!   New and READY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New and READY!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Classrooms-
Jump to: