Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Visiting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Just Visiting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:36 am

"sure.."she said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:27 pm

he took her hand and pulled her into a hug vanishing. this time was different that his slowing time down and flying. it was like a twisty roller coaster and the colors changed constantly she could've sworn she heard a BOOM and a white light before he vanished. When the vanishing stopped they were on another world but the city that was once floating here was gone. there was a large mountain of metallic rubble rather than stone ruins like last time and evidence that severe wind storms tore through the plant population. brandon looked tired and panted before a white tunnel closed with a BOOM. looking around brandon was shocked as if it wasnt supposed to look like this.

OOC: yes he did creat a Boom tube and yes they are o new genesis... but when darkseied took control of braniac he attacked and destroyed the city over new genesis.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:40 pm

ooc:that's cool!

bic:Mellina looked shocked but looked around. "W-what happeend!?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:25 am

I... I don't know... OOOOIIIIIII OOOOIIIIIIIII IS ANYONE THERE!!!!!!!! Brandon shouted across the quiet landscape and his voice echoed. soon after wards there was a great rumbleing and several titanic borrowers looking like worm with dragon heads erupted from the ground. brandon jumped into action fireing powerful blasts at the worms and Mellina felt compelled to do the same as one got close enough to eat them both. as they fought the creatures she realized they were tough and brandon was forced into golden mode to keep them at bay. the more they disabled the more showed up until a red clad warriorwith a grey helmet rides in on a jetpack looking thing that talked. whe machind sent cuncussion waves at the worms and frightened them away. "Maboroshi's you are welcome here." th-thanks Orion... sorry ya had to help a bug like me. "nonsense after helping us hold off darksied's invasion forces a decade ago you are one of us."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:54 am

"Wait, what happened to this place? Ask him brandon-kun." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:07 pm

well... "The great evil known as darkseid attacked us using a kryptonian computer program known as braniac. he created a temporary black hole in our atmosphere and tried to kil the planet. but this bug's efforts (meaning brandon) helped us establish a city, he worked harder than any bug ever could." Brandon punched him right across the face and started beating on him orion fought back hitting brandon harder than brandon hit's in golden mode and it took everything he could generate in normal mode to only block the blow. impressive but you seem to lack the raw physical power needed to live in the new city." brandon grinned and flashed gold for a moment and in that moment he hit orion so hard his machine fell apart and he flew against his will around the planet and then brandon pounded him into the ground. orion's face was badly broken from the two hits and he stood and luaghed. "you posses more than that you 'willed' me to fly that far and mother vox could do nothing to stablize my flight." for her... not me... one day i ask you let her live in the city, a place where she can say and do what she wants without being hunted or looked down on. and... a demon from my world... he hunts her out of passion... im not strong enough to do anything about it... im too weak... can you keep her safe if anything happens to me? orion looked at him then her and his gaze seemed to look through her. "she has a dangerous past. but for our ally against apokalypse she will be safe. even on earth."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:44 am

She said nothing looking down but then to brandon. "I thought you said you were going to still be with me.." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:04 pm

and I will love. he flipped to her this is just in case i can't get to you in time... and to keep you safe from Lu.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:27 pm

she said nothing but looked down being quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:48 am

orion stepped forward towering over brandon and mellina. "we will protect you here. this... Lu? did you say?" he looked at brandon raising an eyebrow but continued, "is powerless here and we can make t where he can never enter if you wish." and im showing this to you now... because i want you to feel safe even if im gone... that way you don't have to look over your shoulder all the time.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:07 pm

She said nothing but just sighed to nod. "alright"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:24 pm

okay! lets go see the city!!! brandon piked her up and flew towards a light on the horizon until the silhouette of a magestic and sparkling city came into view.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:33 am

She giggled but couldn't wait whlie holding on to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:06 am

the city was crowded with life and activity. there were well dressed 'gods' and poorly dressed 'bugs' looking around brandon recieved many greetings but he ignored them all looking only at Mellina. orion laighed while he talked more about the war with apokalypse and how it darksied ever attacked brandon was one of the first to jmp in and fight. " *laughing* But he would always throw attacks that wrre too weak to faze him and take severe beatings from darksieds fists." brandon looked down a bit s if he was remembering an agonizing moment. yeah then he used the web of agony on me.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:32 am

"wow, this is such a big place." she said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:16 am

thats becuase the people in the floating city helped the lower people build and vice versa to create a new city of hive and splendor. brandon spoke first glad to get off the subject of his past failures against darksied.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:39 am

She kept quiet but gently looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:23 am

something different love?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:29 am

"I don't get it.." she said quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:57 am

don't get what? "is it something big? i heard that your senses to disaster are more attuned than brandons if it is unknown." orion seemed worried but about the cityand the people living in it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:33 pm

She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:42 am

then what is it love? Orion seemed satisfied and led on while Brandon looked more at Mellina.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:26 am

She kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:25 am

Please say? it might be something important... he looked worried now and flew closer to her to hold her hand.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:51 pm

She said nothing but grips his hand tightly but she was shaking. "Their something still here......."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Visiting
Page 7 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next