Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon's gutsy move

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon's gutsy move Empty
PostSubject: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Brandon sent a letter to Mellina using the phoenix chick. He also enclosed a crystal that holds memories and in it was the first memory of her he had. Her sleeping as a baby. in the note he expressed that she could ad her memories to the crystal.

Dear Mellina,

I wanted to formally invite you to the ball that the royals are having. Im not very good with words. So ill just say it as it is. I think you are the most beautiful person. I want to thank you for you love and affection. My time with you is the best ive ever had or ever dreamed of having. please meet me somewhere you feel is special in the ballroom and i will find you.

Eternally yours,

Brandon.

P.S. i have a surprise for you. After the last dance.

The letter smelled like him when his barriers fell or they were alone. and on the outside was a tiny animated couple with their tails matching Brandon and Mellina's kissing. The figures leaned forward and kissed as their tails entwined and wrapped around them.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Theo was the one that told her of the note when she came back from her class, showing the note. Mellina just reads it before gently smiled to the phoenix chick. She sees it grew up alright for some time now before looking at the crystal, smiling more. Thinking of where she could met up with brandon, she quickly folds the letter and puts it in her pillow but wonders if she had to dress for this dance. Just to be sure, she kept the cloth in her and the note in her pocket while telling theo she will be back later.

Mellina wonders of what this was while blushing of the small animation he made of them but thought it was sweet. Rushing carefully, she reaches the ballroom, she opens the doors carefully and walks inside. Her blue eyes looked around the area but thinks to where they could meet before having an idea. She walked dwon the hallway while humming till she opens the door to the dance room looking around.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:54 pm

There was no one there yet except the head of families and decorators but the only one working was brandon, and the feast was still being prepared. Brandon was hovering above the far wall setting up extremely heavy decorations that no one was willing to set up and he was in his battle uniform. the grand hall was thickly decorated and even the more powerful students had to admire his dedication to this ball when he was only invited on a technicality. the object dropped and he vanished to move people out of the way before it crashed on him. He caught it grunting as she noticed his muscles were straining from just the battle outfit let alone the decoration. he flew up again and set it up as it was the last thing. then he changed into a towel to hit the shower and she saw he was drenched in sweat from working on the hall. a few royals accepted him as Mellina's servant, the big shots, and spoke quietly among themselves only to fall silent as Brandon's ethereal song floated from the shower... the one he sings for Mellina.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:43 am

Mellina looked around at all of this but she was suprised herself. She didn't know he was doing this for the ball but smiled. Everyone that was royal was there, even the prince since he was helping some other servents. Mellina smiled with eyes closed but hears brandon singing or it could hab e been her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:36 am

Soon the song stopped as suddenly as it began and Brandon emerged from the showers wearing his unweighted battle suit but it had a fancy white jacket over it that hid most of his muscles that showed through. it was buttoned with gold colored buttons but they were the same alloy as his skeleton and the collar laided flat exposing his neck. Around his neck was the medallion she gave him and on his hand he wore the ring she put on his finger during their wedding, on his left hand the one he uses his blade with. The jacket shined a bit in the limited light and seemed to be made of the tiniest dragonscales ever. "A pure white dragon as a matter of fact." One of the kings mentioned as the room buzzed about him. But, for once he didnt mind the attention and as long as Mellina Was there nothing bothered him and he would hold his composure.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:10 am

Mellina looked even suprised to see Brandon like that but she just smiled, ignoring the others too even if they were talking about him or somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:36 am

Looking around he saw Mellina and vanished over to her. Milady your early.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:06 pm

"Yeah, I got your letter but did I come at a bad time?" she looked at him but could leave if it was too soon to come.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:27 am

He shook his head no before looking at her outfit. no your alright. that just gives us more time to spend together.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:11 am

She smiled blushing but was happy she didn't come in at a bad time.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:45 am

Brandon gently picked her up and carried her to the upper balconies where few were sitting.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:11 pm

She blushed but looked at him while holding on to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:53 pm

So Melli-chan. would you like to dance with me after the opening ceremony and speeches? he held her in his arms even as he stood looking over the railing at the growing crowd below. the royals were gathering to make announcements as Brandon looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:54 pm

"Sure, I would love to." she smiled happy but blushed a little more holding on to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:00 am

OOC: why dont you do the opening ceremony.

BIC: Brandon looked into her eyes more seeing her blush. Thank you milady. I shall dance my best with you at my side.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:06 am

ooc:Okay

bic:Mellina blushed but smiled before a maid sees her and asked her to do the opening cerimony. Mellina just nods before standing up, using the cloth to change into a silver and blue gown while her silver rose in her hair and gloves. Some of the princes from the royal familes blushed seeing her before she felt the light shine on her. "Hello and Welcome everyone to the royal cerimony ball. I hope you all enjoy your time here."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:11 am

Brandon watched from the balcony and stared down at her ignoring any one talking to him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 am

Everyone else was speaking quiet before Mellina smiled gently looking around everyone. Some of the princes kept blushing looking at her but some were just holding roses in their hands. One guard came to her before speaking in her ear. "As we now begin the ball, you may persent one flower to me so it may be places into the vase of peace...." she said before everyone begins clapping as one from each royal family got up and begins handing her a rose.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:29 am

Brandon tossed his rose from above making it the last one and it was one of the roses he grew for her in the garden he made for her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:32 am

mellina gently catches his rose since it's the last one, gently smelling it with a smile on her face. some of the princes got jealous of this but sees the princess gently looking up to where brandon was, her blue eyes sparking in the light and still holding the rose but her eyes were full of love for him. Then she was about to put it the vase she stops, moving it over to her hair and puts it in there. "Now that all the peace roses are put in the vase, the ball can now begin." she claps her hands twice, seeing a few of the royals, either with their husbands and wives, soon to be married couples, etc went onto the dance floor and started dancing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:45 am

Brandon retreated into the far wall thinking like he used to at balls but willing to apt only Mellina's hand if she should offer it in a dance.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:50 am

Mellina watched everyone dance while hearing them holding each other and spinning around or round on the dance floor. She felt kinda happy that the couples were dancing but it made her smile more. The princes, including travis was watching Mellina standing near the chairs or stage as a few guards kept by her, holding their wepons. They were to kkeep her safe just in case, even if Mellina didn't want that. The dance went on as planned before one of royal nobal birth sees her, walking over bowing. "Milady? I see you are loving the dance?" "Yes. I wonder if you are too?" she asked in a lady way since she had to. He just smirked before taking her hand and kissing it. The princes got angry seeing that before he looks up at her eyes seeing she just look back at him to nod. "I hope that you do enjoy this night princess Mellina but..*stands up stright holding out his hand* will you do me the honor to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:58 am

brandon saw this and watched enjoying the music.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:01 am

Mellina kept quiet but sighed, knowing since she's a princess, she had to accept. Just taking his hand, they begin to dance while the princes were angry or crying in jealously.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:09 am

Brandon smiled hoping she was enjoying herself as he lightly jumped down from the balcony. he landed in the crowed lost in the colors and watched the room dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon's gutsy move
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: BallRoom-
Jump to: