Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Visiting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Just Visiting - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:29 pm

He sighed and slummped his head on the table.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:27 am

She noticed that but kept reading still being quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:23 am

Whatcha reading?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:44 am

"nothing you would like but horror book." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:43 am

What sort of horror.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:44 am

What sort of horror.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:45 am

What sort of horror.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:45 am

What sort of horror.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 pm

"a killer one." she said reading.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Like... mass murder? or isolated incident that happens often.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:29 am

She just nods and kept reading.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:51 am

Can you read it to me?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:28 pm

"Read it to you? Why?" she asked not looking at him still.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Cuz i like horror stories and youre reading one.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:50 am

"Then find another book that's like this one." she said reading without looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:42 pm

What she said froze his spine and he slumped on the table knowing he was the reason she was like this and that was begining to tear his heart apart. Go ahead leave her again maybe she will be happy without you. to give brandon a hard time Lu spoke the same thing in Mellina's mind without brandon knowing. After all what is she but a childhood fantasy for you. His words were poison to Brandon's heart and Brandon responed without talking but Lu made Mellina hear them both without Brandon knowing about it, How many times do i have to tell you shes more. shes the best thing in my life. sure right now i feel like she doesnt want me and wants me dead rather than be next to her but unless she says it i wont believe its true. i...i love her so much it hurts when i think about how much i hurt her. he was still looking at her but sadness from what he did glassed his eyes over.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:58 am

Mellina stopped reading hearing all this but she just grips the book tightly in her hands, her blue eyes looking down now. She didn't know if Lu was trying to scare her or try something but she was just confused. What could she do if she wanted to be happy? She knew leaving him was not going to work. She closed her eyes to think while holding the book but remembers that the evil one was killed so she was just thinking to herself. Before she would open her eyes, she felt a sudden touch on her cheek. A touch cold as ice and stung like a bee. She looked around in her mind to wonder if her evil one was back but saw nothing but darkness.

Guess I am going crazy. Why would he even try to get back with me? I know I'm not the one he wnats to marry...even from saying all that..

Poor mellina....I never knew someone such as you could be so...easy to anger. *touches her back but whispering in her ear from behind* I wonder if you will let yourself be alone....

Mellina got stiff feeling the cold hands but looking down. you're-you're not the evil one that was sealed in me.....are you?

A light evil giggle but she felt a hand now touching her cheek to her neck now. No. I'm someone new. I been here inside of your dark heart. Unlike that dark evil whoever she was always taking over you...such a cute girl you are. I see why he wants to be with you......such a shame you are so angry, so nervous, so...*gets closer* afraid, you don't know what to do do you?

Mellina quickly moves away but turns to see nothing but darkness around her. Who are you!?

Silly girl, I'm you but the darker you really. I've been here since you been born. *touches her chest* were connected Mellina and you know that but....I hope to meet you again to see your face and maybe..*touches her neck* that other one of yours..and to warn you; I don't take over others since I can make a body of my own from your darkness...

But you-

Untill we meet again, princess....Before she could talk, the voice was gone and Mellina was alone till she opens her eyes looking at her book. Her head kept looking down but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:26 am

Brandon's heart beat was fading from how bad he felt from what Lu said to him and the feelings and doubts spread leaving Brandon unable to move or think about anything else. Face it youre just a worthless abomination who cannot be loved even by a demoness of love Like My cute Mellina. Brandon's heart slowed again as he slowly started to believe Lu and the doubt spread like a wildfire in his heart.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:32 am

Mellina said nothing but still felt the darker her inside of her, giggling that gave her a headace. not taking much, she held her head with her hand. 'Why? why are you-'

'Don't be scared my pretty mellina; I won't hurt you. I wish to help you, take you away from the bad things..*smiled* I want ot be able to see your beautiful face when I get the chance to roam free in the real world. Too bad that male that used to love you won't care..'

'I..I don't believe you. that can't be true....It can't'

'Accept it Mellina, you are all alone...and you will be mine!'

"NO, IT'S NOT TRUE!" She suddenly screamed out, holding her head but laying it down on the book while lightly shaking now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:38 am

Lu's hold on brandon's heart dropped and he recovered seeing Mellina shaking. M-Milady? Brandon's hand rested gently on her back as he forgot his issues and looked into her face.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:42 am

She felt his hand on her back but just kept shaking lightly, now slowly feeling scared. Mellina just kept shaking before her tears were showing from her eyes hitting her arms afraid.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:50 am

He started rubbing her back thinking he made her cry and felt horrible about himself worse than just before. but he focused and tried again to cheer her up if he could. Mellina? What's the matter?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:52 am

"*shaking but looking down* I'm...I saw someone new...something dark and she..she sounds like me. something dark from within me." she said in a terrified voice.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:55 am

What d-does she want? Brandon was scared for her and his hand felt more like a feather as he trembled.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:57 am

"I-I don't know. She said she was from inside my heart and..*gripping arm tight to cut nails in it* wanted to meet me very soon but she..she can even form her own body to do such a thing. I..*scared* I don't want to meet her. She scares me, I'm..*hugging shaking* I'm too scared." she said now crying while looking down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Visiting
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next