Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Visiting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Just Visiting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:34 am

all the evil ones. youve met some before and you saved yourself. even a titan. he was truly happy saying this becuase it proved to her he wasnt blank during the war he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:35 am

"I think i get it..but you don't worry of someone trying to take me from you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:42 am

I do... but not only do i have faith in our love and our bond. he leaned close to her ear and whispered, I have faith in your strength and willpower.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:49 am

"Thank you brandon-kun. I"m glad to know you will always believe in me."she said quietly but smiled.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:55 am

Always and forever My Only you will be.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:57 am

She just smiled to this but kept hugging his arm.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:02 am

OOC: im out of ideas but i dont want to end the topic.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:04 am

ooc:I think I do. how about saying the prince met up with some slave travelers and they had some interest of making Mellina a slave? Just a thought
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:11 am

OOC: go wild i will Play along and not hold back. *bows out of the limelight*
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:51 pm

ooc: okay then

bic:Mellina just smiled hugging his arm gently but felt so much happier now with brandon. Later on during a few weeks passing by, Mellina felt alot more better now since she was just getting out of class now, looking around to see where she could meet up with brandon again so they could go on a date. She thought he was out doing soemthing important again but that was okay with her. Before she turns the corner to head to the dorms, she gets stopped by the prince or a maid that was at the kingdom.

"Uh, can I help you?"

"*bows* Milady, You must come to the kingdom right now. it seems we have some guests there that wish to speak with you." she said quietly but Mellina just blinks before sighing. "Alright, if you say so." she held her bag but sees it move, since she brought Theo with her today so she follows the maid to the kingdom quietly, wondering what mess the prince did this time. When they got there, they head inside the main hallway thron room where the prince was speaking with a woman that was dressed in something she was nervous about. "YOur highness, I brought her." the maid said before the prince smiled.

"Ah, there she is. Princess Mellina!!" he hugs her happy but she just sighed, pushing him back a little. "Alright, what did you wnat me for?" she asked before seeing the woman come over looking at Mellina and smiled. "It's nice to meet you princess, I'm judy but it's hard to say of my last name." she said holding a hand out to her but Mellina just shakes her hand looking quiet. "Nice to meet you. Is there a reason why I'm here?"

"Oh yes there is. Will can take this someone to talk.." she said, turning to sit at the table with 3 chairs for them.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:39 am

Brandon was busy teaching the baby phoenix how to control its flame and snesed Mellina was out of class and he bid the baby farewell and vanished to find her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:45 am

Mellina sat at the table quietly listening to the woman named judy speak as the prince was nodding to what she said. Mellina didn't get why she was needed here but just listens anyway. "So that's what I was hoping you would agree to hmm?" "Yeah sure! I don't mind...not at all.." he was blushing but Mellina looked at this. Judy smiled at the prince but then looked to Mellina, looking her up and down but mellina noticed. "What?" "Oh, I"m sorry......It just seems you are really cute..for someone of yourself." she cooed to mellina that made her sit up looking disturbed.

"That is what I would say to her!"

"Weird but I'm confused. Why is she here?" Mellina asked the prince but he just smiled. "Oh, I gave her and some others permission to stay here for a few months.."

"YOU DID WHAT!?"she grabs the prince but he was scared. "What? they needed a place to stay for a while!!" He said scared but judy giggled at this. "oh my...little princess gots some scary side...cute."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:54 am

Brandon flew over everything looking for her and decided to try their hidden spots next wondering where she was.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:57 am

Before Mellina could speak, Judy grabs her wrist and looked at her in her blue eyes. Mellina saw that judy had golden eyes that made her a little nervous. "You are so cute.....you sure such a beautiful girl like you is the princess?" "*gets her wrist away* that is none of your business...." she hissed to her but that only makes judy giggle. The prince was watching this but hears the others she had with her unpacking outside of their camp sites.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:10 am

Brandon found no sign of her and decided to fly over her kingdom to find her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:12 am

the prince blinks at the two before Mellina turns to leave but Judy just giggled looking at her. "Uh, you're still welcome to stay here." the prince said but Judy nods, going to the back area of the kingdom but she thinks of telling the leader of what she found out.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:23 am

Branodn flew through the window and spotted Mellina. MEL-CHAAAN IM HEEERREEE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:25 am

The prince heard that and got nervous. "Uh oh.." Mellina heard him but turns to go to him. "Brandon!!!!"she hugs him to her smiling but felt better since she's still angry with the prince.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:43 am

he kissed her not noticing anyone else in the room but Judy saw his tail and knew he was a danger to her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:44 am

Judy just kept quiet but watfching that, smiling as the prince said nothing. "I'm guessing that is her mate or something?" she asked but Mellina glared at Judy. "so what!? He's mine if you are thinking of taking him.."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:05 am

Brandon glared at her nearly turning his eyes into lazers as he realized that she wanted Mellina not him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:06 am

"I'm just asking cutie..." Judy said happy before turning to leave outside. The prince hid under the table but said nothing as Mellina looked away.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:27 am

ooooh Traaaviissss brandon used his energy to lift the table and the prince in the air. tell me honestly and i will let you go agreed?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:29 am

[color=brown"Uh...o-okay?"[color] travis said nervous and scared seeing Mellina watching.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:46 am

WHo was she and why was she looking at Mellina like Mellina belongs to her!. brandon gently set him down but still held him with his energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Visiting
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next