Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Visiting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Just Visiting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:41 am

Brandon's temper flared at being called a monkey but he held back the urge to challenge the father. he spoke calmly despite his rage. you disgrace youre bloodline, past and future, for treating a servant of the Samia's in that manner. he spoke the truth knowing that it would hurt more than any insult he could ever think up.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:49 am

Mellina looks at him but then at him while the king or the prince's father was glaring at brandon but sighs, looking away. The prince felt responsible for this but his mother said nothing, acutally happy for this.

"Well, I don't care. Your family and his were....were just dirty blood if you do this. Even from your mother marrying the king and his parents...*laughs*..I can't tell how much it's sickening to see something like this." he said that made Mellina glare at him.

"you.....*fisting hands up*..You have no right to speak of our family that way. You think our blood is filthy then look at yours! True my mother was not a full vampire nor the same for Brandon's mother but our fathers still loved them. I don't see how our blood is filthy when in my eyes you got the more nastiest blood in this castle.." she said while looking at him. The king looked at Mellina like she slapped him but he just smirks, looking down at her.

"I see..Your just like your mother Mellina.....smart, beautiful, brave, but.....still a coward to this family!" he shouted, banging his hand on the table but she kept looking at him and the prince went ot him.

"Father stop! It's okay. So what if I don't marry her. I already got a new love to look for........she may not be royal but she's got my heart." he said but his father turns to him but said nothing.

"You been listening to that boy and her haven't you? Idiot boy.....You know you have to marry a princess, that is why You need to marry Mellina."

"I will not. My heart already is taken to Brandon, and even if you posined my heart.....I'll never give in to what you say." she snarled her eyes changing from red to blue, showing her other succubus traits but the king got really annoyed.

"You little Brat!" He shouted, slapping her hard over the cheek to see her hit the wall hard knocked out. The prince was shocked while seeing that but saw some blood dripping from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:58 am

Brandon snapped but retained control over his power for the second time in his life. Despite his golden form his voice remained calm. In the name of the Samia family and in accordance with the ancient traditions of the vampire race i challenge you for everything you have and own land, money, people, everything even your powers. the historian in the corner of the room who was recording everything about the Prince's bloodline dropped his quill in shock at the bold challenge of a servant against a king there was never a situation like this before but it was allowed becuase it was in Mellina's name not his own yet he would still receive the winnings if he won.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:06 am

The king looked at him thinking he was crazy but no one's ever done this before but he turns around laughing. "You and me fight?! You think you...a filthy monkey can beat me!" he shouted while his fanges show but the prince looked at brandon in some worry.

"Brandon wait! Don't you know the serious consequenses if you lose? If you do, you won't be able to be with Mellina no more, you have to foreber banishes and.....Mellina has to be marked by my father so I have to force to marry her...I dont' want to but....." He stops but looked over at Mellina that was still knocked out bleeding from her mouth. The wife said nothing but the king turns to look at him.

"I guess it might be fun...*walks over to Mellina but picks her up by the shirt*....but I hope you know what your doing..to help your..soon to be love." he said holding Mellina in his hands. The prince was worried now but now was undering standing what brandon mean of being evil like his father..he finally sees it and was slowly starting to be friends with Mellina and brandon now. The king slowly held Mellina while she was knocked out but bit into her chest drinking a little bit of her blood for the heck of it before draining her energy to nothing but she's still alive.

"Guards, take her away and put her somewhere." he said dropping the body but some went over to her and tries to pick her up but the prince got in front of her.

"NO! You will not! Just leave her alone!"he shouted but the king got angry with him. "take my son as well." He said seeing the gurads grab him and then dragging Mellina away too but she was more pale and looking sick with the bloody bite mark and shirt.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:20 am

give her some of the blood you stole from me boy-ou it will help her stablize. brandon knew that the prince had a vial of brandons blood on his for future use to lure Mellina into a web but didnt care. he had a fight to win and sneered at the fact that the king had no idea how strong he was in this golden form. a form that only his grandfather achieved in the history of his family.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:23 am

The prince nods before being taken away with Mellina. The King was ready to fight while the wife was nervous to how this will go. She turns to leave so they could begin their fight. "Shall we fight outside for more room monkey?"He asked.

~~~~~~~~~~

The guards threw the prince in a large jail cell where it had a cell bar window to see outside but he quickly caught mellina when they threw her in too. He looked at her but saw she was indeed knocked out and cold from the blood the king too from her.

"Mellina, if you can hear me..I'm so sorry...same for brandon too. If I know knew how dangerous my father was......I wouldn't have wanted to do the same." he said while picking her up and laying her down on the flat cold stone bed but trying to find the vile he had.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:16 am

outside brandon unearthed the old Maboroshi training ground for the battle. his hair was still gold and his power surged forth as he mastered his form then it fell to nothing as if he was normal when he was still golden.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:22 am

The king came out while standing in front of him but was ready to fight. He felt the night cold as ever a bit but still kept his hated eyes on brandon. "You want to fight here?....how unroyal like I guess." he said looking around but then at him again. The prince kept looking for the vile while seeing Mellina not moving still dew to main energy drain.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:26 am

i chose this place becuase here we wont hurt the one we love. his energy was still nothing even in golden mode.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:28 am

"how cute...but once I win this.....sad fight, you will not know what love is no more." He said getting ready to fight now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:35 am

actually if i lose i die. and all i have is yours. but i wont lose, im fighting for Her not myself. he matched the kings maximum power level in an instant. and had much more to spare but he acted like it was a serious strain on his body to save the King's reputation. the historian watched recording every moment.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:40 am

"Alright fine...at least with you gone, she won't have a choice!" he shouted before raising up his hands to hold out to him, shooting out red energy beams to brandon. IN the prison, the prince found the vile but slowly goes to see that Mellina was slowly shifting a bit.

[color=brown]"Mellina, you okay?" he asked her but helps her turn ot her side while seeing her eyes were not healty but pale blue in a sick way. She looked up at him while trying to sit up but fell back down. The prince gently picks her up but helps her stand up.

" Easy Mellina. You need to rest since you lost alot of blood.." he said to her but she slowly shook her head, feeling sick but slowly kept looking down.

"B...brandon-kun..w...where is he?" she asked in a weak tone but the prince makes her sit down but holding the blood vile.

"He's fighting my father right now but it's hard to explain and you will or might try to escape to find them..."He said but she leans against the wall but was sad now still sick.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:58 am

brandon used his energy to turn the blasts around his body and reflect them as he fired a golden green burst at the king that shatered and homed in when it missed.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:06 am

The king just stood his ground but reflects the attacks from him to other areas around them but was really enjoying this while using the other hand to shoot more right at brandon while making sure they got more powerful from each one after the other.

```````````````````````````````

Mellina was refusing the blood the prince was holding out ot her. She wanted to be sure he was alright before doing anything else but sees the bared windows trying to sit up to look out. The prince shook his head, trying again to get her to drink before she dies since she's low on blood.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:13 am

brandon vanished blasting the king from his blind spot with his own maximum power level. and then hit him with a barraged of kicks sending him into another kick each time powderizing his boned and tenderising his flesh with bruises.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:17 am

The king took in the hits but kept his ground while fighting back the same way wth kickes and punches right into the gut and head. He still had some of mellina's blood in him but now jumps back but glows the same color as her. "Lets see if this princess powers are good.."He said holding a hand out to use the telekenesis, raising some of the energy beams he had before being controles to hit brandon a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mellina, please. Your getting worse, you need to drink the blood." he said to her but she kept ignoring him while crying now but her skin got worse and so did her breath. It was getting harder for her to breath and keep awake dew to her energy being taken away from her thanks to the king.

"Please Mellina, if you die, brandon might go insane to destroy everything..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:34 am

Brandon took the hits and the blasts didnt effect him but he was held. he knew that breaking the hold on him would break the king's mind but he didnt want that. he wanted to prove once and for all that he was a true noble vampire even as a servant. so he exploded his energy out to loosen the hold and escaped beating on the king at higher than his power level.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:40 am

The king watched him get more powerful but got a little angry, seeing that some of the powers he stole from Mellina were not that powerful but had to be if she was using them. He couldn't react with seeing himself getting heavily hit by brandon's attacks till he uses Telekenesis to push brandon away. "I see this girl was not lying in her thoughs.....only she could understand her powers..but let me see.."

He thought for a sec till he slowly uses the four elements that was powerful in the saimia family of fire, water, earth, and air. "maybe these should help." he said while fisting up his hands a little.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:48 am

you want elemental energy? try THIS!!! brandon combined air and water elements with his energy increasing his power level again. then he shot water and air energy out of either hand as they spiraled close together nearly combining.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:54 am

The king quickly jumps back but uses the rock element to block the hot water away but uses flames to try to get around him before controling the water while shooting it back at him laughing. "Much better.

~~~~~~~~~~

The prince got really worried when Mellina was sweating and panting, still sick but slowly looks up at the sky, seeing her eyes getting sicker now. "b..brandon....w..where are you?....Please..... she cried whiel coughing sick but the prince tries to give her the blood but she pushes it away.

"Mellina come on now. You need to drink before it's too late. You can't hold on for long." he warned but she still refused wanting to be with brandon.

"N..no. I will not. Not till I know my l..love is safe." she said weak but kept crying before trying to get up, staggering a bit but the prince helps her up.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:01 am

brandon separated the water adding more from the air and formed a shield from the flames then he created a vortex to draw the air away from the king and cripple his body form lack of oxygen.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:06 am

The king got annoyed with this while using the earth to go underground before popping up to show he was using air once more to slowly shoot out lightning from his hands right at brandon. "You will lose this, I know you will! and That Mellina girl will marry my son or die." he shouted while attacking.

~~~~~~

The prince kept trying while she was getting worse, looking up at the moon while seeing her face in pain. He didn't get what was happening to her but slowly backs up when seeing her coughing or gently hugging herself. Mellina was crying while feeling the moon light on her, her back slowly almost ripping of the skin to show her demon wings and her tail. He watched scared, seeing her getting sick on the ground below her while coughing now of blood and things in her stomach. The guards were wondering what that noise was but opens the door to see that she was on the ground looking more worse now. The prince quickly ran out before she used her tail to grab the two and drag them in, ripping them limb from limb ignoring the blood hitting her and the cell.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:14 am

brandon barely dodged the lightening but it clipped him and slowed him enough to be hit by stronger attacks. he took energy from his speed and put it into his defenses before building power for a point blank elemental slam of wind and fire combined with his energy and each other.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:21 am

He saw the attack get a direct hit but slowly shoot out flames as well but building it like a energy shot befoer blasting it. He just smriks while holding it but looking at the small flames going around the air but burning a little grass or landing in the water. "Last warning, give up now!" He warned him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

the prince was trying to calm Mellina calm her down as she just went insane again but only killing the guards that was from the prince's side of the family. the energy bats attacking or so draining them for their own but she kept getting sicker and weaker when refusing the blood again. The prince tried again to make her drink but she used her tail to accidently knock it out of the princes hand to see it shatter into the wall. "Oh no.....hurry up brandon..." he muttered following Mellina before ducking when she sent the energy bats around the castle to make them self destruct, blowing up some walks or areas.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:25 am

NO!!! he fired the blast and if it missed it would refocus into a tighter blast that increased speed the more it missed. and as that happened Brandon fired multiple of the same blast until the king had no choice but to receive all the attacks and lose the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Visiting
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next