Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

the return Empty
PostSubject: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:04 pm

It has been a year since Brandon left Mellina crying to go to war. there was a huge explosion at the academy the demon war had come to the human world at last. a large group of demons were killing the hunters who stood against them then they turned on the students.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:53 pm

The teachers and a few students were defending what they can, while some were hurt. Leading a group, suprising, was mellina as she was fighting off two demons at once by cutting them in half. Theo kept helping out while mellina shoots out a few black energy bats to make two big to fly through their hearts while protecting the group.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:10 am

a large one took her blasts after the others were killed and fires one that she cant block or dodge. just before it hits her a pair of powerful arms picks her up and moves her away from the blast. always the same as ever. just watch. the man shot the large demon with an earth shatering blast cuasing no harm to the ground and the shockwave was spread to the other demons vaporizing them and ending the attack.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:18 am

Mellina didn't spot the attack, her eyes closed till she felt someone pick her by powerful arms. She looked to spot the man but theo looked quiet. "...thanks, I guess." she said, looking at the man.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:20 am

no problem Mel-chan. he watched the demons fade and looked at her again with green eyes.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:26 am

"...hey, how did yo-....." she stops, reconizing the eyes. Theo was by her but looked down, remembering. The prince looked at mellina then at him.

"what?"

"N-nothing...he reminds me of him again." she said, not knowing the man was brandon. mellina shook her head but went to help others hurt with the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:46 am

you dont remember me do you? he put her down with brown eyes it figures... look after her theo. he vanishes to go towards another explosion in town
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:52 am

"Who is that? How does he know me?" she asked but theo knew who it was but agreed to watch her.

"mellina, he looked like brandon.." theo said but bit her lip. "it couldn't be; the prince told me brandon-kun died....right?" she asked.

"that's what I was told.." he said, seeing her walk to help the nurse. The prince and theo looked at her but theo knew brandon was alive.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:56 am

the explosions ceased completely and order was restored and the human students had their memories altered and the man was speaking with the officals from the hunters associations.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:58 am

Mellina and the nurse just finished healing the ones hurt. She helps them stand while theo and the prince looked at the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:02 am

He finished and turned towards them. are you happy Mellina?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:06 am

She looked at him but then down. "I guess but who are you?..." she asked, seeing theo show.

"he's more than you think mellina." he said but she kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:09 am

its me... his tail drooped behind him you really dont remember me?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:14 am

Mellina looked at the man but then looked at the prince.

"didn't you say he died?"

"Y-yes, when I got the letter." he said but she looked at him.

"He tells me the love of my life died in the war. and yet, you look like him....are you someone he knew?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:18 am

im Brandon... cant you tell?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:21 am

Mellina looked to the side but then felt sad now. Theo wanted to help but then she heard the nurse call her. "execuse me..." she said before leaving.

"Sorry about that brandon..mellina really can't reconize you because she thinks you died." he said.

"wait; he is him! I'm really sorry but the report said you died." the prince said suprised.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:24 am

that was a false report that was supposed to be sent to the enemy not back home.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:28 am

"they must have got it mixed up and now she's gonna kill me if she finds out." the prince said scared but theo shook his head.

"she did wait for you each night but kept crying." he said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:30 am

i think she would be better off if i left again... i mean im dead to her...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:33 am

"then what? if we do that, she'll just kill herself." theo said but the prince remembers something.

"wait! didn't she give you something to take to the war to remember her by?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:36 am

i never took it off... he reached under his collar and pulled out the silver necklace she gave him. it was in perfect condition.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:39 am

"maybe if she saw it, mellina will remember." the prince said but theo just looked at him.

"lets hope cuz she's coming back." he said, seeing mellina walk over. "Okay, done. Now, what were we..." she stops as she spots the silver necklace. "how on...."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:41 am

he keeps quiet.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:45 am

She kept quiet but looked mad now. "alright you, how did you get my love's necklace!?" she asked but theo looked at her.

"that's because you gave it to him! this man is your love brandon!" he said,making her look shocked. "b-but you..."

"I'm sorry, I read a fake letter." the prince said, backing up. mellina looked at him slowly but kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:46 am

the prince thought what he had was real and it was. but my name was added to make sure that the demons would increase their attacks on us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the return
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Dorms-
Jump to: