Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Testing days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Right now, teachers were doing tests today and the class mellina's in had one today. Students were doing different tests to show where they are. sitting on the floor hovering in the meditation position, mellina was doing a element control test for a while now.

"Come on, miss saimia. keep that focus!"he said, seeing her being tired and sweating a bit, glowing the element colors like her amulet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Brandon had finished early and was meditating in his usual spot. his energy and aura vanished and his presence became less noticable by the minute.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:13 pm

mellina kept meditating but now she looked like she's in pain. The class kept testing but some saw her and the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:33 pm

Brandon's energy returns and he begins to hange it and soon it is almost exactly like the teachers. his aura tries to do the same but it explodes on him ands only him and he falls out of the air and hits the back wall smoking and knocked out.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:47 pm

mellina kept meditating till she felt his pain to make her wake up, releasing her power and destroy the classroom. Looking tired, she went to check on him while ignoring the mad teacher.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:58 pm

he seems to be only dazed but his clothes are slightly scorched.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:13 pm

mellina did what she can to help him, even using her amulet to get to the nurse by using levitation.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:18 pm

as she enters he doesnt look away from his desk. "WHat is it this time Brandon did she get hit by an attack?" he turns around and looks shocked. "Well this is a quite the turn in events usually he carries you here." the doctor smiles and examines brandon closely. "ive been dying to get a look at him he never sees me unless you are hurt."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:46 pm

mellina sighed but looked at him.

"Right....just see if he's alright...that's it."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:33 pm

"he's a vampire he'll be fine. but i do want to examine him for the school records he hasnt done it yet." the doctor picks him up and puts him on the nearest bed to the door and proceedes to examine and test brandon's body. branodn is still dazed and unaware of what is going on around him. soon blood and tissue samples are taken and as soon as the needle enters his arm brandon flips out and sticks to the ceiling. W-Where am I how did i get here whats going on the needle is still in his arm keeping the vien open,
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:21 pm

"easy, brandon. you got knocked out by your powers so I brought you here."she said a bit quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:04 pm

he passes out from loss of blood and falls into a large puddle of blood. the dactor pulls out the needle and the vein closes before Brandon is layed on the bed. " samia-san i think you should leave while he rests ill signal you if and when he wakes."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:34 pm

mellina kept quiet but looked away, heading to the door.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:42 am

"by the way..." he tosses a vial of brandons blood to her. "he said he wanted you to have it if he ever came here for blood tests."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:04 am

mellina looked quiet when she caught it but looked at the doctor.

"okay, but why?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:08 am

"Ask him.' the doctor turns and watches the test results form on a computer screen.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:45 am

she looked at the vile but sighed. turning to leave the room, mellina shall ask when he's awake.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:53 am

Brandon wakes up and holds his head groaning. Hey DOC what happened. "you passed out in class then again here from bloodloss." bloodloss huh? alright im healed ill be going now. he hops out of bed and walks to the door. "by the way your blood exam turned up an adnormality in your energy output." thats normal for my clan i can increase the minimun output if i train my body so im not worried. "the ammount you have now could destroy you if you use too much at one time are you sure?" brandon halts at the door and looks back. im sure. he walks out and looks for mellina.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:14 am

mellina was in her dorm reading but looking quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:16 am

Brandon knocks on her door.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:31 am

mellina heard it and got up to answer it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Hey Mel-chan. i came to find out if you were the one to take me to the doctor.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:24 pm

"yeah, I did..."she said but looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:51 am

are you ok? he looks past her to see if he interrupted anything.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:21 am

"yes, just reading..."she said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing days
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Classrooms-
Jump to: