Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anything goes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Anything goes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:44 pm

"In a pack?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:46 pm

didnt you see them?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:05 pm

"...I don't know. What their something there?"she asked a bit worried. She can sense the same but her amulet was active to make her not sense them during the time and when they went away, she didn't sense anything.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:12 pm

yeah a large group of wild invizablings well... thats what i call them theyre creqatures that are invisible at all times and they hunt vampires and humans for food and then the prey becomes one of them.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:15 pm

"Hold on are you sure about that? If that was possible, I don't get why I didn't-"she stops herself then knew that quick of why she couldn't sense it. Sighing, she looked down at the amulet and looked a bit angry that it blocked off something again but calmed down anyway.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:21 pm

they were chasing something tastier than us although a cant imagine anything tastier than y.. he clamps his mouth shut halfway through the last word
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:23 pm

She kept quiet from what she thought he would finish saying but didn't say anything back, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:35 pm

he pry's his hand from his mouth whats wrong?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:39 pm

"Huh? nothing! I was just thinking of something again that's all."she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:45 pm

what are you thinking about?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:48 pm

"I was just thinking of something in the past but it's nothing, honest."she said with a smile and eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:56 pm

cmon tell me i wont say anything to anyone promise.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Mellina kept quiet but then looked at him but she was crying a little bit now since they were speaking of her childhood.

"*Sighs* You really promise not to say anything to anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:07 pm

he wipes her tears with a cloth that was black with motes of light in it. i promise no one will hear what you tell me.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:16 pm

she kept quiet but looking at him to be sure he was saying or keeping his word but she knew he would. Taking a deep breath, she looked at the sky again but before she could speak, her amulet glowed once more but it gave her a headache that made her grip her hair a bit. All she could hear was the small child voice that was almost like hers.

'You shouldn't speak of the horrible nightmare of your past...it will only come back to haunt you....'

"then what else am i-"

'you locked all your past in the amulet and if you release it, that's the last part of having all them back in your mind but if you wish to do that..so be it.'

Mellina was now crying in pain that made her whimper a bit till her eyes glowed more of a darker bloody red again, looking as if no life was in them till she fell to her side, knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Brandon catches her as she falls Mellina! after he eases her onto the ground he spreads his energy through out her body to find the problem via an energy barrier he put up. cmon wake up. im sorry i asked i wont ask again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Mellina kept being knocked out but eyes were still closed while she kept hearing the rain but from her knocked out state, she slowly spoke.

"it was back as I was a child, I was still learning so much in my life. I knew that I was like my mom and dad of being vampires and proud of it like the same for our family name. I always loved feeling happy; of trying to find peace and joy as what I was now but some didn't like that."she whispered while knocked out, slowly griping the ground in her hand to feel some of the earth's soil but kept going.

"By the time I grew up and so much more, I learned a lot of things but of one thing; something of death. That's when I found out my mother and father were killed years ago but no one knew of who did it. My family was mostly heartbroken...even me. I never wanted them to leave me or the others in our family but as they died, that's how the vampire hunters found us and killed everyone one by one but someone hid me from them. I wanted to help but...I couldn't from me being so young but didn't want to hear the screaming, crying and such, seeing or smelling the blood of my own family around me I just..I couldn't hold it in. when they were done, they just left but never knew I was alive but I didn't know what to do back then....I never knew for I was just a lost like child in my life........but that was just the beginning...."she said with tears coming down from her closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:56 pm

he holds her hand and tries to enter her mind to live her memories so no one in passing will hear.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:25 am

She kept crying but her hand gently griped back but kept muttering now.

"That's something from that night but I was alone, I never had anyone but..but..."she slowly went quiet at the end of the memory.

"If you seek to know of her dark past, you could be scared with them."a voice spoke from the amulet that got mellina wincing in pain, her blood showing from her mouth. Her white hair around her but wet from the rain.

"What she spoke was just the begining as more memories shall come."the voice spoke.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:29 am

it cant be worse than hell. show me.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:35 am

'Why should I? She kept this locked but that's her choice.....'the voice spoke while mellina kept crying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:39 am

fine then ill revive her with a jolt to the synapsis. he sends his energy in a pulse to her spinal collum.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:55 am

'Stop! what will that do!? just let her be....'it said again but mellina tilted her head to the side but mumbling.

"B...bra...brandon don't....."she cried in pain.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:59 am

all it will do is wake you up i promise it wont hurt
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:04 am

mellina kept crying but kept quiet to say go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything goes   Anything goes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anything goes
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: OFF CAMPUS AREAS :: The Forest-
Jump to: