Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New class with new lessons

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New class with new lessons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:16 pm

so what exatly are we supposed to do here? there isnt a teacher around from what i can smell.

he says looking at everyone.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:19 pm

"I don't know. He's mostly Like us and we are supost to be learning or training with our powers.."she said, scratching her nose a bit.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:25 pm

well ive already mastered mine a long time ago. a but i suppose i can make new techniques like always...

he starts thinking as his eyes change back to hazel.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Mellina looked at him but shook her head till she and the others truned to see the door open, finally showing the teacher that came in late.

"Sorry about that students. problem during this time but I'm here and we can begin."He said, looking around.

'Even for a teacher, he's always late during the last first weeks...'She thought in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:32 pm

how do we know you didnt just get lost?

Brandon moves back to his spot and sits on a cushon of air above his seat.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:36 pm

"lets just say I had some business to do before comming to class."He said, looking at brandon.

Mellina sighed while shaking her head but the teacher noticed it.
"That also goes for you too miss saimia."

"But what did I do? I just sighed. I can't do that in class?"she asked, looking up at him.

"Remember the last time you did that and you didn't have full control of your powers? You mostly fell to sleep to let your dark element take over and well...destory the classroom."He said, seeing the other students laughing at mellina now since she looked down.

"*sighs*How could anyone forget that accident..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:39 pm

so tell me tech did you come late cuz you got lost or maybe you cant control your powers yet.

Brandon's fangs grow and his aura and energy vanish.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:41 pm

"I have you know I already have full control of my own...I just hope the others in my class have the same."He said, seeing the students still laughing at mellina. She got a bit angry, feeling her dark element kicking in again to make the glass crack a bit.

The others stopped but looked at her now while she kept looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:46 pm

i dont know your puase made me think your just a bully who is jealous of other people when they have greater power than you.

Brandon's aura vaniishes entirely and he smiles as his fangs reach their full extent
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Before the teacher could speak, mellina got up from her seat but looked down at her desk.

"Can I be excused?"she asked in a low voice. The teacher looked at her but nods. Without looking up, she truned from her desk and headed out to the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Brandons eyes follow her as he appears by the door.

here is what i think of your authority

he shoots a powerful blast of air at the teacherthat reeks and forms a barrier to hold it and him together before following mellina out.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:56 pm

The class laughed again but the teacher was trying to get out of the barrier, coughing.

"That's not funny students!"he shouted out. Mellina was walking but looking down at the floor but thinking.

'It's not my fault that I sometimes have no control of my powers..they just happen. I guess no one even cares...'She thought, walking.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Brandon appears infront of her and his aura and energy levels return to normal

hey are you ok?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:01 pm

"yeah, I'm fine..just thinking."she said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:06 pm

about what?

He looks into her eyes to read her surface thoughts.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:07 pm

"I guess since everyone in my classes thinks I lose too much in my powers. You know, having no contorl over my elements. I got the whole mind reading thing down cuz I got that from my parents.."she said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:10 pm

i think you have magnificent control not many people can hold their temper like you did.

he looks away enough to be unable to read her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Mellina looked at brandon with a calm smile.
"Thanks..but I still got a long way to go if I need to get full control over these elements."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:16 pm

do you want to know a trick for controling multiple elements.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:17 pm

"Um, sure but how do you know?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:22 pm

i can control more than air i chose not to cuz air is better suited to my personality. the secret is to work on one until you get the hang of it then work on another instead of working on all at once work on the hardest first.

he grinns and retracts his fangs
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:25 pm

Mellina looked quiet then started to let the info sink into her mind.

"So that's it...No wonder everytime I tried, it just kept being more difficult for me.."she said smiling, showing her fangs too.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:27 pm

Brandon looks over his shoulder and looks back at Mellina

whats with your fangs?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:29 pm

"Sorry, sometimes my fangs show dew to me being excited or something. It's cuz of my emotions.."she said, hiding her fangs again.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:32 pm

i thought you saw a meal for a minute there.

he says stretching his fingers and poping them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New class with new lessons   New class with new lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New class with new lessons
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next