Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rare gardening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Rare gardening Empty
PostSubject: Rare gardening   Rare gardening I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Mellina was in the courtyard today as she was doing something that she used to do with her mother. Flower gathering is one of mellina's favorite hobbies but she never tells anyone else cuz they might think it's a useless hobby to have.

"wow, so many pretty flowers here...I hope I can find the right ones for my dorm room...."she said, giggling while walking around to look form some and add to the others that she already had.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

Rare gardening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare gardening   Rare gardening I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:56 am

Kei seen her in the courtyard and come from behind and hug her waist...then stop and give her a little present "Here...it's a very rare flower,it's called Immortal Love i though u would like it" then he walk away looking at some roses
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

Rare gardening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare gardening   Rare gardening I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:10 am

Resa entered the Garden and saw Mellina. "Hey Mel!" she said, with a smile walking over to her friend. For some odd reason, Mellina was the only Vampire to appect her as a friend. Which she found odd, but yet, she didn't question. As she walked towards her, she noticed Kei standing near by as well.

"Hey Kei." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

Rare gardening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare gardening   Rare gardening I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:25 am

Hears Resa voice and turn around seeing her "Oh...Hi..." he said a little bit surprised to see her here then he walks away lying on gras and looking at the sky
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

Rare gardening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare gardening   Rare gardening I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Resa looked at him and then towards a bush filled with lovely white roses. "This place is lovely... How come I've never seen this place?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

Rare gardening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare gardening   Rare gardening I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:04 am

Key close his eyes "Well...this place is for Day Class...Night class can't enter here with out a good reason..." he said with a tired voice
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Rare gardening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare gardening   Rare gardening I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Mellina saw the two then smiled happily while holding the rare rose that Kei gave her.

"Thank for the rose and hi to you too Resa. I didn't know you come here to do some rare flower hunting too."
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

Rare gardening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare gardening   Rare gardening I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:54 am

Resa smiled. "I saw the Gate to the Garden open, so I thought I'd pop in." she smiled as she started to look around again.

Valeruis entered the place and looked around. "So, this is the Garden to which the Day Dwellers hang out in? Hmp." He began to walk.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

Rare gardening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare gardening   Rare gardening I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:16 am

Eyes become dark red when he saw Valeruis but try to ignore him.Gets up and look at him for a little bit "Hmp..." then walks away
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Rare gardening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare gardening   Rare gardening I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:01 pm

Melina smiled till she saw Kio walking away.

"Hey, where are you going?"She asked him confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rare gardening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare gardening   Rare gardening I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare gardening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: