Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kiro Mutsuara

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiro

Kiro

Kiro Mutsuara Empty
PostSubject: Kiro Mutsuara   Kiro Mutsuara I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:53 am

Fullname: Kiro Mustuara

Nicknames: Ki

Date of birth/Age:1996/13

Canon/OC: Oc

Category: Night Class

Species:Vampire

Level: Level D

Abilities/Powers: none

General Appearance: He is thin and kinda muscular. He wears an average school uniform. He has a tattoos of a one on his hands. He has shining blue and spiked hair and silver eyes.

Personality: Kiro is quiet and reserved mostly. He gets his hopes up often when he's working on homework for a good grade. He is very protective of those he cares about and those around him. Kiro likes to keep to himself when he's in class and around others in the night dorm. Kiro also seems depressed to others until they get close to him.

Fears: Kiro is afraid of not being able to protect those he loves and those around him.

History: Kiro was born in nineteen-ninty six. When he started Kindergarden he was very energetic and cheerful. When the years passed and he was in the sixth grade at the age of ten. He thought he was truely happy until a pureblood vampire broke into his house and killed his parents. When he got home the pure blood then drank his blood making him a vampire and dissapeared for three years. Kiro found the pureblood when he almost fell to level E and the pureblood felt sorry for him and let him drink his blood. Kiro just transfered to cross academy's night class unaware of the night class's secret.

Roleplay Sample: Kiro was sitting in a bus waiting for his destination. "What are you doing?" asks a man sitting next him. "I'm waiting." Kiro says. "For what?" asks the man. "The stop near Cross academy." Says Kiro with an annoyed look. "Is something the matter?" the man asks. "No." Kiro says as he puts his headphones on.

At the bus stop Kiro asks the informant about where Cross academy is but she didn't know. When he stepped outside it was night time and someone approached him. "Are you Kiro?" asked a man in a suit. "Yes." Kiro said as he put his bags down expecting trouble. "Then it's time for you to die." The man said as more men appeared andrushed towards him. "Fool." Kiro said as he tried to grab the man's arm. "What?!" Said the man as his arm went into Kiro's grip. "Told you." He said as he ripped of the arm then the man's head. Three of the other men charged at Kiro. Kiro then grabbed them by the throats and crushed their necks.

The third and fourth ran off. "How weak." Kiro said as he picked up his bags. Kiro then walks off towards a library. After hours of confusion he walked down an alley. In the alley was a boy. Kiro then turned and walked off heading towards Cross academy. "Ready to begin your new life me?" Kiro said to himself as he walked. (I know this is optional)
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

Kiro Mutsuara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiro Mutsuara   Kiro Mutsuara I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:59 am

Welcome ^.^ And Apoved Desu ~!
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

Kiro Mutsuara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiro Mutsuara   Kiro Mutsuara I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:55 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

Kiro Mutsuara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiro Mutsuara   Kiro Mutsuara I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:09 pm

well...if u joined...u can start the rp...
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

Kiro Mutsuara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiro Mutsuara   Kiro Mutsuara I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:32 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiro Mutsuara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiro Mutsuara   Kiro Mutsuara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiro Mutsuara
Page 1 of 1