Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission 1: Hunt Down on the Campus Grounds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

Mission 1: Hunt Down on the Campus Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Mission 1: Hunt Down on the Campus Grounds   Mission 1: Hunt Down on the Campus Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Resa walked into the Hall, looking around at the other Hunters. All of them were Humans. Go figure. Walking up to the hall to the Desk, she set the papers down on top and waited for the man to look them over.

"Ah, yes, Resa Moon." He mumbled, looking over the papers. "Your job... Is to protect the Vampire School. I hear there's a 'monster' hanging around the grounds."

Resa put her hands on her hips. "A monster? Please, I'm sure the Vampires can take care of themselves."
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Hunt Down on the Campus Grounds   Mission 1: Hunt Down on the Campus Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:48 am

Kei enter the room,look a bit around at those annoying hunters and then go to the desk "So who will be? Who will come in our campus" he ask looking at the hunter with his red eyes almost ready to eat him.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Hunt Down on the Campus Grounds   Mission 1: Hunt Down on the Campus Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:20 pm

Cassidy stayed at the door and look aroundfor a little bit then see that a vampire hunter pointed the gun toward Kei.

"Stupid vampires" said the hunter while get ready to shot.

I tryed to stop the hunter but be4 i could do something the hunter blood was on my clothes.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Hunt Down on the Campus Grounds   Mission 1: Hunt Down on the Campus Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:29 pm

The hunter slowly fall down looking confused,Kei make the hunter kill himself with the gun he had pointed toward him "Annoying people..." he said headed toward the desk and whisper at the man who gives the missions "You should choose someone who can protect the students..not someone like her" while he said that a larghe hole appeared in human rights and then he walks away.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Hunt Down on the Campus Grounds   Mission 1: Hunt Down on the Campus Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:54 am

Resa watched Kei leave. She sighed and took the papers. "Thanks." she replied as she left the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Hunt Down on the Campus Grounds   Mission 1: Hunt Down on the Campus Grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission 1: Hunt Down on the Campus Grounds
Page 1 of 1