Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Erm.... Hey....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lia

Lia

Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 4:11 pm

I'm trying to. Sorry if I disappear again. It's kinda.... Really difficult for me to stay around a lot of places. Expecially since all the crap going around these days. It's hard to keep up, y'know? Anyways, I'm glad you stayed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:16 am

i now the feeling
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:50 am

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 1:35 am

man college is hard
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:56 pm

I wouldn't know. I'm not even in Highschool yet. I gotta wait until next year.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 1:45 am

highschool is easy if you now math reading and writing.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:03 am

Suck at math, am great at english.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:22 pm

im good at math if i take it slow i just think it bores me
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 3:22 pm

That may be the same case for me. I'm normally okay with it, like right now I have a B+, but someties it's either way to boring or way to annoying and gives me a headache 'cause I don't know what the heck is going on.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 11:35 pm

in english i got a C+ last class and the class before that B+

now im in anatomy and phisiology and behavioral management
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:33 pm

I don't know those classes 'cause I'm in 8th grade.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 5:22 am

yeah you said that. im in college. its pretty tough. well for me anyways some classes are easy others are hard to focus on.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 6:25 pm

What collage do you go to? Also, sorry, I forgot I previously mentioned that, didn't mean to repeat myself.

Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 6:39 am

its fien i go to bryanuniversity
its a good place
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:22 am

Hm, that sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:34 pm

it is sorry abotu the long wait things have been crazy for me
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 10:51 pm

You're cool. Same here, actually.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:18 am

yeah and im working on getting a job oso im praying for one
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 4:59 pm

One of my highschool teachers said he might make me get a job, so.

I wish you luck.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:16 pm

good and i have good news i did get a job i was homeless for a month and i managed to get one and move back in. i work at Toys R Us. im also forced to withdraw from my college classes because the household can barely afford food and bills even with my new income. it has been a busy time for me and i love my job it will never get old. i was having issues meeting my sales Quota and im not letting that discourage me. i have learned many things and gain lots of experience. when i start meeting and surpassing my quota i will gain more hours and by then i will have gained some ground on my health. i am still having issues drinking enough water and i am taking steps to resolve that before i get into my nutrition.

i really hope everythign works out for you being jobless in no fun and alot of stress you don't need in life a assure you. take care and keep in touch i will do my best to keep in touch here. i also reccomend you contact the other person i RPed with here. her name is Melissa i call her Mel and she needs people to talk to even if she says she doesn't want to talk. she is shy so work with her. it took me years of stories to have her open up but thats cuz im a guy she opens up to girls faster.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 4:57 am

oh wow, im glad things are looking up for you now. i wish you all the luck dude, honestly.

and yeah i remember mel, id love to talk to her again sometime.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 1:40 am

they are gettign better mom fell into he rold habits and every day is a fight and my school sent me a bill and money is still tight becuas emom doesnt know how to shop properly. those are the challenges. the good stuff is im doing much better at my job i am annoying my managers with my questions but im asking less and taking more action and initiative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erm.... Hey....   Erm.... Hey.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erm.... Hey....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: INSTRUCTION :: Announcements-
Jump to: