Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Black bloodline~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:35 am

A few teachers were ready and studying a book on a dead but rare blood that is said to be in the saimia family. At times, black was very hard to find and see because its unknown. During the time of the one's birthday, their blood changes from red to black because of the darker blend. they can sense life and death, eyes dark as night but blinding to other vampires. This child is the last and only last. They know the signs.

"Such a child. You think-"
"Impossible......we don't know if its true..."

With the elders, they were watching a sealed memory of a child as they were standing under a wind of petals, their scent scattering all over. She just staired into the moon coated in blood; red and black.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:37 pm

Brandon was with melli who was sleeping, he was holding her to him and stroking her back waiting for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:57 pm

She smiled keeping close as Mellina woke up seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Hi sleepy head youve been out of it for a while.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:34 am

"Hi and sorry..."She said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:17 am

Don't be sorry you have a cute face when you sleep and i got to enjoy looking at it. he said happily hugging her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:28 am

"I can tell.." she said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:02 am

he kissed ehr lips slowly and gently closing his eyes and enjoying her lips.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:27 am

She smiled kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:24 am

the door burst open and the elders filed in, "Milady and Milord, there is something we need to tell you." they looked worried and brandon was a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:50 pm

"What is wrong?"She asked sitting up seeing their worried faces.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:04 pm

"its your blood ma'am. it, its.... they try to say" brandon was confused and held her a bit tighter out of worry.

OOC: lol you gotta explain this is your idea, im really curious.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:39 am

ooc:Not saying

bic:Mellina sits up before they sigh. "Princess; we think you may have a very very rare new bloodline.."One said.

"I don't understand..."She said as they were thinking to explain but lifts her sleeve up showing her warrior mark but it seemed infected that it was black but with flames and a darker moon.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:54 am

OOC: i mean have the elders explain silly *hugs*

BIC: brandon held her close touching the mark to return it to normal, it usually worked only this time it didn't change. odd. what is going to happen?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:08 am

"It has started...."They said worried.

"We have seen a old document/vision where a child was the one the had the black bloodline. Their were never alot because they were killed but it seems one is still alive. It said the child born under the black moon would be known to be born with it bearing that mark. Blood mixed in red but darkens to black. Very unknown blood showing powers and magic that is powerful that Saian, demon, everything. We think mellina has it."

"M-me?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:01 am

like the overlord gene for my family. its rare, black, and can make the weilder go on a rampage for mates and violence, and controlling it will make them stronger than anything singly can and when used with my other traits... can unleash a massive power unlike the universe can hold...

brandon was only talking about the gene he has and was asking if her gene was similar to it. he held her closer scraping her neck with his fangs to ease her worry.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:48 am

"we don't know if she is the one but we fear she is.."The first one said.

"......................"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:02 am

then her blood will only listen to an overlord... i see why you were so worried. she's safe with e aND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE. his voice rose suddenly and he held her closer almost too tightly. hew as worrid about her too making a vow to protect her and everything from any rampages..
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:08 am

She blinks but they were quiet gently looking to see her more worried.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:20 am

if i give you some of my over lord gene, will it help you find a way to make it stable when it acts up? he asked them holding melli still.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:23 am

"Isn't that Risky?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:26 am

he looked down and nodded, yes it is but for you any risk is worth it. he gently lifted her face to his I love you Melli-chan. their lips met and he kissed her slowly.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:28 am

She blushed red but the elders looked away. Watching em was Lu but he was thinking. "Blackblood Line huh?....Interesting..."

To the roman gods including Zeus, he was thinking with his family.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:30 am

OOC: the romans called him jupiter lol its either or to them as well. hug i missed you lots im sorry for being mean to you

BIC: "we can take some and learn how to supress it," the elders say when brandon pulled back.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:32 am

ooc:.....

bic:She looked worried again hugging him tight.

"Brandon? I'm scared...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Black bloodline~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Black bloodline~   ~Black bloodline~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Black bloodline~
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next