Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Alone, forever til I die

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

All Alone, forever til I die Empty
PostSubject: All Alone, forever til I die   All Alone, forever til I die I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:04 pm

"I know there's no stopping it, Harusa," Jayden sighed, talking into his cell phone. "No, you have to understand that I started this, and I'm going to end it..... It's not like that!" he rubbed his shoulder, which had blood soaking through his shirt. "Yeah, right..... Okay, I love you, too. See you at dawn?" he somewhat smiled, breaking out into a few seconds of laughter. "Yeah, I will! Don't worry, Haru!" he said, hanging up the phone. He put it back in his pocket and lay down, staring up at the stars. He put his hands behind his head. "Yep, this it it..... Six more days."
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: All Alone, forever til I die   All Alone, forever til I die I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Molly ran over to Jayden. "Jayden, do you know why Alice is so depressed?" Molly asked him, out of breath from running too far.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: All Alone, forever til I die   All Alone, forever til I die I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:08 pm

"She hates me, Molly," Jayden said. "Rather, she will hate me. There's nothing I can do."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: All Alone, forever til I die   All Alone, forever til I die I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:29 am

Sora followed after Molly slowly. She glared at Jayden. "I see you're doing well," she said, coldly.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: All Alone, forever til I die   All Alone, forever til I die I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Jayden looked down, avoiding Sora's gaze. "You, too...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Alone, forever til I die   All Alone, forever til I die I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Alone, forever til I die
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: