Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

harmonic peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

harmonic peace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:57 pm

"melli i think you should stop being angry at him all he wants is the best for you and you are biting his head off." he scolded her and led her to her room.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:33 am

"Don't start Theo."she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:12 am

"oh i didn't start little missy you did. you started by rejecting your love as he was helping you. he knows that the wounds won't heal all the way but it will make them heal faster. but noooo little miss perfect thinks shes better than his blood. treating him like dirt for trying to be nice to her. shame on you melli one day your wish will be granted and you will wish he left. and that day he will. and he won't be back for many years." Theo was unusually brutal with his speech and wanted melli to see what she did was wrong. lashin out is not the right way to do things. but accepting help or comfort was better than staying in pain. this was his point and he wanted to hit her heart with his words and make her think about how she treated brandon.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:34 am

She stopped but looking ahead but begins walking. "Then I will be alone....."She said closing her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm

theo followed. "just tell me one thing. why are you so afraid to be yourself around him. and why are you so angry that he loves you?" theo asked quietly making sure she heard him. "you always used to come home with a blush becuase you saw him. and you used to stay out for weeks spending all your time with him. you even used to say you love him more than anything you used to be so quiet trying to think of ways to make him happy. so why? Why did you hate the idea of him helping you?"

brandon was sitting on a rock near the little river he liked to take melli on dates. he touched where she slapped him and his eyes were glazed with heartbreak and sorrow. he was wrong to shout at her and grab her shoulders to try and bully answers out of her. and he knew it. if he could he would take it back and let her cool off. he looked at the water remembering the frirst time she wore a two peice to show off for him. then the tree for the first time they spent the night away form the academy sleeping in its branches. then at the sand bar where they shared a few picnics. he cried and tears fell from his eyes as he buried his face in his knees. he couldn't forgive himself for what he did unles she forgave him. he started to think she wanted him dead and his eyes went empty he lost his will to live unless she said she wanted him to live.

the river never changed. the tree was only bigger and stronger and the sand bar as soft as ever. he waited. theo felt this but decided to hide it from melli until she calmed down. but who knew how long that took.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:02 am

She looked down but hear theo's questions and to be honest, she didn't know. Mellina deeply loves him but she is just afraid of doing something that will scar him but after tonight, she might had did it. Gripping her arm, Mellina remained silent but feels for her locket but feels it a bit cold as she sets it down but gently started crying, doing a chant as she cuts her arm. She didn't want to hurt him anymore and deciced to call Lu.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:11 am

Well well what do i owe this pleasure my beauty? Lu appears and theo growls at him angrily but wasn't strong enough to hurt him. "melli you never scarred him but doing this.. relying on Lu it will hurt him so bad he won't recover." theo said as Lu kicked him away with an ivel smile then he vanished behind melli massaging her chest and thigh. so tell me what sort of deal do you want to make and as you know the price for anything is your soul belongs to me. and you become my slave to command how ever i see fit. he licked her neck where brandon lokes to drink her blood and a black energy snake went into her skin to erase her shyness and her ability to hold back.

Brandon was crying but something in his heart felt wrong and he want to fnd melli and bed for forgiveness.

OOC: make it a good post Wink
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:37 pm

ooc:I can try

bic:Mellina just remained quiet but her eyes were still crying blood before moving away. "I been hurting brandon for too long and...I guess its time for it to stop..."

"And what did you have in mind?"
Lu touches her cheek but she just thinks, looking up at him saying this. "I wish.......for you to take my heart and soul. Send me away so I can never hurt him again...."she didn't see Lu smiling but Theo was shocked, hearing this. "MELLINA, NO!!!" Lu hits him away but touched her chest gently. "You wish for that? Even if it means being taken away."

"..............................................."
She knew the cost but she couldn't take hurt brandon anymore. "Yeah, I know Lu but just.....just take it away.."she said crying but Lu smiled but gently moves back as he touched her face. "If that is what you wish..."With a evil smile, Lu begins glowing but her too, feeling the burns again but just withstand it. Theo tried to stop it but Lu just pushes him away, seeing Mellina floating up gently. He then snaps his fingers, seeing the flames make two hands that jab into her chest, earning a scream from her. "easy my pet...just getting something..."he saw the hand pull out  her spirit and her heart. both floating but went to him as the body gently floats down but looking quiet. "Welcome, my cute little pet..."He pets her head but she said nothing. He knew the parents and families saw this in horror but knew Mellina was just sad and depressed, wanting someone to help her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:55 pm

"how could you break his heart like that Mellina? all he wanted was to help you." theo said trying to get up but he was too weak. Brandon saw it all but wasn't fast enough to stop her and he fell to his knees with a shattered heart. Melli... you know this hurts more than anything. you can never loved me... this proves it... all our time was so special to me... he fell down crying and didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:21 pm

"She just proved none loved her but she is mine now..."Lu laughed but waves his hand in mellina's face and sees her faint but he catches her. "Now, I will leave but I am taking my pet with me....guess the elders were right, the saimia and Maboroshi clan won't be continued because I got the remaining heir....."Laughing, he disappears with her but theo remained in pain, growling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:34 pm

but i do love her. brandon got really mixed feelings. anger. hate. sorrow dispair. he sat back his heart ripped out and tried to think about how to live on.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:39 pm

"....What are we going to do?"Theo said mad but was still hurt, looking at Brandon but then at the floor. With Lu, he was already getting everything set for his pet but he made sure she was properly prepared for just him. He watched her as she was floating in some substance with black vines around her but seeing her wincing a bit with eyes shut but her fangs were seen from mouth being open. "Guess we may need a new set of clothes for you too."he laughed but even sealed away the heart and soul but will figure out what to do with it later on. He was just gazing upon his prize before seeing it open up, laying Mellina on the ground but quiet shaking.

"Easy my dear....*puts on a metal collar and leash* we need to dress you."picking her up, he heads to get some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:49 pm

brandon looked to theo and sighed. i have o see the elders... i want to butcher them all but maybe... maybe they still have a part of them that cares or the family. he slowly stood up and held theo in his arms waling to the samia lands searching for melli's palace.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:51 pm

The palace was still their but the elders were meditating a bit in a circle, gathering energy a bit.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:58 pm

brandon kicked open the door making the hinges scream as the doors fly open. You idiots. why do you always have to kill her happiness? brandon marched in and was doing his best not to attack them.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:00 pm

"Whatever do you mean?"one asked but the rest glared.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:06 pm

telling her shes worthless and to break up with me. even after we are married. you STOLE MY WIFE he shouted now but still didn't hit them. i just want you to know. i NEVER planned on removing your authority. nor take over. it is her family and her place as ruler. i loved her and i even love anyone in her family as family. but this angers me so much its taking everything not to kill you all right now.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:10 pm

"Because none diserved her. Why else did you think we banished the first married couple of your family: Sarah bloom saimia and her mate, a maboroshi. They loved and were happy but dangerous...that was why we had to banish them by killing them. Their jewerly was missing though, seeing they hid them."the elder said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:17 pm

we aren't like anyone else. we only want peace and quiet to love eachother. i care not for riches or possesions. but i am thankful for them. i love her more than anything. an dim happy i married her but you guys always ruin things and disrupt our peace. if i had wanted control i would have slain you all the moment i got married but i know she isn't ready to lead and im not trying to lead. you guys can keep your status and authority and all i ask is to be left with melli in peace. we passed the tests you put to us and we even stopped trying to go away from earth to keep her and the rest of the family safe.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:23 pm

"Because your clans never knew peace."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:27 pm

mine does now. there are only two of us left and melli hate war. she likes to fight but is content to training. listen. love can change even the hardest heart inot something soft and the darkest heart into somthing bright. i loved war. and sought it out but since meeting melli i just want a quiet life with her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:34 pm

They said nothing but glared, looking at Brandon. "Even so, its too late. Lu has your mate so, it seems you are the last one."he said but gets up. "unless you can prove wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:39 pm

i have a younger brother. and all i ask of you two is to please. let me save her. shes just a slave. she won't grow or become a leader. adnd he will even take your souls. i ask for her love and to stop him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:08 pm

They remained quiet but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:11 pm

PLEASE let us love eachother. let us have peace. i don't want to rule just to be her love and show her how amazing she can be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

harmonic peace
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: OFF CAMPUS AREAS :: The Forest-
Jump to: