Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Afraid of Life

Go down 
+2
Bartholomew Sain-Drake
Rikka
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Afraid of Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:34 am

Bartholomew saw how Brandon healed the thelepath and ran to her. He transformed Oath keeper back to normal and putted it away and asked "Wil she be okay?" And he though 'thank god, maybe she is saved.'

Bartholomew yelled at the two gunners "I am not finished with the two of you. If she dies here you can go to the depts of hell. And is she survives you would regeret pullin that gun on her." (OOC: he has the eye's of Luffy now and I mean angry Luffy.)
Back to top Go down
http://yokai-academy.forumotion.com
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:37 pm

"Mm!" KoKoa whimpered when she saw Brandon. "Hey, that stupid mermaid killed my best friend!" Kokoa burst into tears. ”She needed to pay! For everything, Brandon! Everything she's done!"
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Bartholomew was at the border of insanety. if she died he would kill the two gunner. He looked at two and said with an insane smile "I am going to enjoy it. I AM FUCKING GOING TO ENJOY WATCHING YOU TWO GETTING HURT AND MAYBE BEEN KILLED" Bartholomew began to laugh insane and walked to the other gunner and smacked him in the face and covered him in sand until his mouth. He drew out Oath Keeper and made it a sythe and said "Any last words?"
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:28 pm

Ikuto grinned, his cat ears and tail popped out and he jumped out of the sand, landing on top of it. "Well, I guess....... Good luck, would be good last words. And, like, I don't mean with your life, I mean with befriending a mermaid and thinking you won't die. Also, did you notice that neither I or KoKoa pulled the trigger on Rikka? Nah, that was on her. Mermaids live forever- unless they commit suicide. Thing is, we can only slow 'er down. So really, you know less about your little girlfriend than you think you do."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:09 pm

no more killings. all of you. you are acting like animals. be civilized or prove to the humans we are animals and give them an excuse to hunt u down one by one. curb your urges. curb your appitite. that fool in the headmasters office is risking everything so we could live here. and you are resorting to petty rivalries and murder. Brandon practically shouted and most of this he focused at Kokoa who was his responsibility,
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:33 pm

KoKoa screamed at him. "I hate you!" she managed to et out of his grip and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:43 pm

she didn't get far when she ran into a barrier. it reflected her back as hard as she hit it. hate me all you want. but im trying to look out for you guys. he spoke gently now. like it or not i care about you all. and i want all vampires to have a chance at peace. no more hiding in darkness sewers or crypts. no more squatting in ruins and broken down or condemned buildings. but freedom to live where we want in houses. in mansions if we have the money. but move out of the darkness and into the light. i like the dark as much as anyone. but we need to move into the light and live as a race not as scavangers and animals but as people. he gently pat kokoa's head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:40 pm

Bartholomew was less upset but still pissed of and said "If that's so, why did our own fucking kind murered my family and betray their own kind?" she pointed at the thelepath and said "Is this what you want? That our own kind murders the people the other's like? I hate it when this happend. This is the second time it happens to me, that's two time's to much for me." He transformed his weapon back to normal and walked to the thelepath and made a hospital bed under her from sand and sat next to her and said "I hate it when someone try's to kill or harm someone I love." he placed his hand on her cheek and hoped that she would be all right.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:11 pm

KoKoa stared up into Brandon's eyes and hugged him tightly, sobbing into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:31 pm

Bartholomew looked at the thelepath and began to cry softely and said "I know that she has a reason for doing this, I just know. And like Brandon said we must try to understand eachother, try to help eachother. I think that ....." Bartholomew began to cry harder and said "I fucking don't know her name. And this happend." He layed his head on her belly and tried to calm down but it didn't worked yet.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:52 pm

~looks at Bartholomew and swims back into the water, disappearing~
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Bartholomew looked how she dissepears and said "I think I am cursed. Every time I love's some one they leave or die. I don't think anyone know's how this feels." He stood up and took out Oath keeper and looked at it and said "Even this weapon, is a curse to me. You even fucking know what I see every night? Do you even fucking know what I see everytime I blink?" He pointed to the two gunners.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:03 pm

KoKoa pushed away from Brandon and stared at Bartholomew, tears in eyes. "Guilt... Fear... Misery... Pain.... I know. I know because I was one of those people who killed those families! I know because I killed your mother and father! I thought if I came here to see my cousin, I could just forget about all of that, because that's just what he does, but here you are, reminding me of everything I came here to forget! I cannot be more sorry, but I have no regret. Regret is just a stupid way of saying that you can't let things go! Just forget about all that fighting and killing and try to have a new life where you can actually be happy! It's what I'm doing, and I know exactly how you feel! My parents were killed. I killed my own sister! I'm a monter! How do you think I feel!? Just get over it and forget all of this! And you're no better than me, because you would kill me in a split second! So just do it, you stupid coward! Kill me!" KoKoa fell on her knees, sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:27 pm

"You don't fucking know a fucking thing about me, Bitch. But you are right, my mother is dead, my precious dog who I raised is dead, my father commited suicide because of his broken heart. But if you tell the truth, then. Ow then I would enjoy killing you. And believe, then for one fucking moment am I going to use my mother's instinct." he drew out Oath keeper and transformed it in a sickle and made a huge hand of sand and sqeecked the girl in it and said with a insane voice "Start talking. NOW!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Just then a slash of something was seen, cutting the sand hand to drop Kokoa but shows someone walking over. "BARTHOLOMEW, THAT'S ENOUGH!"Mellina was seen but she looked at him while standing near Kokoa but worried about this whole issue going on.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:36 pm

"Mellina-chan." Said Bartholomew softely. He then noticed what he was going to do and felt dissoponted and transformed Oath Keeper back and putted it away. He looked the gunster and said "She said she is responisble for her deart, Mellina. She killed sebastian. She killed my dog, who I raised from when he was born. She took almost everything I cared about away. What am I suppose to do? Have tea with her and talk it out? She even tried to shot the one I am starting to love. You know since how long it was since I could feel this feeling again?"
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:39 pm

OOC: SEBASTIAN!!! XD Bassy, darling~! You gonna make a deal with a demon and name him that? XD

BIC: "It wasn't my fault... It wasn't them, either... It was... It was him..." KoKoa's tears fell harder. "It was him... He... He forced us..."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:42 pm

"Bartholomew, you have to understand, it was not something she wanted to do. It could have been she was forced to do this. *Looks to kokoa* I already know about her little job with someone, killing others in the process but, do you think she enjoys it? No, she dosen't. You could even say she was the one that helped the ones responsible for helping my uncle and aunt with the ancestors to kill off some of my family."She looks to him but her eyes were in worry.

"You have to let this go, it's hurting you more than you think. I worry that it's going to take over you fully and that's something you don't want. I mean, I'm even happy for you that you found someone to love but found out about what's going on. If I could, I could have helped the one you are in love with......It's been a very long time since you felt it..."
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Bartholomew felt on his knee's and began to cry. he wanted to kill someone, he wanted to take some's live away. He looked at the lake and said "I alway's wanted to have someone special. But after my family died. I was still haunted by those image's and feelings of revenge." he stood up and walked to the water and sat with his feet in the water and said again "I don't even remember their voices and what they said the last week they lived. or what we had done. I can't even remember what they liked. They are vanashing from my mind. I know I probly wouldn't remember their face if I hadn't a picture of them." He began to cry harder.
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:53 pm

KoKoa hesitantly stood up and walked toward Bartholomew. "Bartholomew..." She took his hand and frowned, looking down at him with teary-eyes.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:55 pm

She sighed but gently walks over but even made her pet Theo stay by Kokoa to heal her as she stood near Bartholomew. "Have you thought maybe they wanted you not to remember the pain, Barth? Maybe they wished for you to not be haunted by this and not thirst for revenge. People walking that path can really get corrupted by the rage, guilt, sadness, everything that can fuel it. You have to find a way to break that feeling..or it's going to get in the way of you trying to be happy.......I even know how it felt...trying to find the ones responsible of killing someone you loved and cared for. Even taking your own family away right before your eyes......"
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:56 pm

KoKoa hugged Bartholomew. "I'm sorry... I really am..."
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:59 pm

Bartholomew kept crying while the gunster hugged him. When Mellina-chan said that this wasn't what they wanted him to do he began to cry harder and said "I am trying, but I can't feel almost nothing anymore." He held his hand on his chest and said "Because of this here."
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:02 pm

"We'll be your friends... We'll be your new family."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:02 pm

"I know, I know. The heart is easy to break but it can also be the one that most heals. If you love your family; your mother, father, dog, grandparents, brothers, sisters, all of them, you have to feel their love for you like you do with them. *takes his hand* You have to stay strong for them, you have to remember their happiness, you need to remember your family....and nothing can make you feel so down...."she even hugs him too as she wipes the tears from his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Life   Afraid of Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afraid of Life
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next