Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Un-easy-ness~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

~Un-easy-ness~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Un-easy-ness~   ~Un-easy-ness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:08 am

Chery stood beside one of the library's wndows and stared out at the may raindrops that fell onto the grounds of the courtyard. She releashed a quiet sigh and pressed her forehead against the glass, closing her eyes against the harsh light of a far-off ighting streak. The tension of the room had risen thus causing her to stiffen and look back into the darken room, aimlessly glancing here and there. 'I must be the only one...Doesn't anyone else feel the growing coldness about the halls?', she thought as another flash of lighting illumanated the dark library. Chery sighed again and stood straight, turning her back to the harsh thunderstorm that had appeared quite quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

~Un-easy-ness~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Un-easy-ness~   ~Un-easy-ness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:32 am

~stands behind her with a blank face~
'It's not just you.'
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

~Un-easy-ness~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Un-easy-ness~   ~Un-easy-ness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Chery let out a small breath and turned half-way, staring at the other side of the library. "Heh....Of course you would be one of the silent ones.", glances over at her, "Why are you here...", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

~Un-easy-ness~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Un-easy-ness~   ~Un-easy-ness~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:42 am

~tilts head~
'I come here a lot.'
~stares up at the skylight~
'......I'm cold.......'
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

~Un-easy-ness~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Un-easy-ness~   ~Un-easy-ness~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:20 am

She crossed her arms and glanced back at the rain soaked window, "It is raining...". Chery sighed and walked over to table located to the right, tracing her finger along the edges of her dark red bok ahe always carries with her, "I come here quite alot...but I never do see you, Rikka.".
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

~Un-easy-ness~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Un-easy-ness~   ~Un-easy-ness~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:58 am

'I usually sit on top of the bookshelves, reading.'
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

~Un-easy-ness~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Un-easy-ness~   ~Un-easy-ness~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Chery nodded and flipped her book open, flipping through the pages slowly. "Reading...Studying on 'Drowing-101' or the History of the lake?". She stopped on a page and leaned over the table, "Not that it matters, I have other things to focus on..
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

~Un-easy-ness~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Un-easy-ness~   ~Un-easy-ness~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:40 pm

~tilts head blankly~
'Why would I need to read up on something I can already do?'
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

~Un-easy-ness~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Un-easy-ness~   ~Un-easy-ness~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:01 am

Chery chuckled slightly and glanced back at her, "Why would you learn new things instead of using the old?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

~Un-easy-ness~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Un-easy-ness~   ~Un-easy-ness~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:37 am

'I don't know..... I like..... Fairy tales.'
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

~Un-easy-ness~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Un-easy-ness~   ~Un-easy-ness~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:36 am

She nodded and sighed, "Most people do.".
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

~Un-easy-ness~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Un-easy-ness~   ~Un-easy-ness~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Do you...... Believe in......
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

~Un-easy-ness~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Un-easy-ness~   ~Un-easy-ness~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:37 am

"Hm, mermaids, dragons, faries, witches...I believe in most of them...Did I miss anything?", she questioned quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Un-easy-ness~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Un-easy-ness~   ~Un-easy-ness~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Un-easy-ness~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Library-
Jump to: