Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Shopping for Christmas :#

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

Some Shopping for Christmas :# Empty
PostSubject: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Going through so many shops she decides to go in all and buy everything she needs for Christmas.She suddenly stop because she could not carry so many bags..she sit down for a little bit and sigh deeply.."Oh...my..." she said slowly and then tried to get up but fall down again -,,-U
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Resa made her way into her favorite shop. When she walked in, the Demons that where in there looked at her. "Good evenin' guys." she said as she made her way over to the counter. "Are my guns ready yet?"

The shop keeper nodded and threw them to her. "Ebony... And Ivory! I've missed you too soo much!"
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:22 pm

SHe was next to that shop so she hear all the conversation..."They are v-vampire h-hunter!" she said in her mind then throw the bags in air and enter in the shop.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:10 pm

Resa smiled as she held her guns. "Thanks guys. Add this to my debt." She said as she started to leave. "I'll see what I can pay at the end of the month. Just don't hope its a big payement."

"Still getting crap jobs?" the owner of the store asked.

Resa nodded. "Yeah, nobody can seem to get me a good one. So, I take what I can get."

He nodded. "alright then. Have a good one."

Resa smiled and then stepped out. Putting her guns in her belt loops, she started down the street back to her home.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:52 pm

Kei enters the store,he catches Cassidy hand and push her out of the shop, close the door after her.Kei's eyes become dark red and his fangs grow then he destroy all weapons who was in the store. "I hate guns ... they exist only for the weak people..who can't protect them self"He said while leaving the store.After couple of seconds the store explode and he smiled slowly.

He went to Cassidy who was a little surprised because of the explosion.
"Are you alright?" he said with a calm voce and cold look.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Teresa heard the explodion of the shop. She turned around to find two Vampires standing where the Store Front use to be. "What the hell...?" she asked as she ran over to them.
"What the hell just happened?" she asked as she got over to them. Looking at the remains of the building, she felt tears fall down her face. The only thing she had close to family, was gone. She turned to the Vampires and then asked. "What did you do?!"
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:04 pm

Kei turn around and see the girl crying then he take her hand and with a cold voice he told her " Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering..." then he take Cassidy bags "Annoying hunters..." he said while he and Cassidy headed home.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Teresa felt her hand clench. She turned around and headed towards her home. "Damn vampires..." she said as she wiped her face. She wanted to go home and rest. Try to take her mind off things.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:15 pm

Kei suddenly appear in her face "What did u just said?" his eyes become red and he take her neck and bite her painful..."Don't ever say that again" he said while he taste her blood then he stop and let her fall down in a pool of blood.He didn't drink all her blood so she is still alive but he make her a vampire cuz his a pure blood.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:18 pm

Teresa's eyes began to glow red as she looked at him. Her skin slowly began to heal from where he had bitten her. She placed her hand over the bite mark. She gave alittle laugh. "What the hell was that for? Do you have any idea what I am?" she asked. "It'll take more then a bite to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 pm

"Kei-Sama ... everybody waits for us..." she said with a worried voice then she take her bag and take his hand "Come on Kei-Sama" then she headed toward home

" Don't hurt her...she's just a child... she's to young to die..."
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:26 pm

"She's more then that..." she look at her then he turn around and help Cassidy with her bags.He think about her for couple of minutes and then he take a bottle of whiskey and drink it all.

He look to see if the girl is still there then he turn around and look at the sky.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:28 pm

Teresa pulled herself off the ground and looked at the Vampires. Then turned to leave. Not saying a word, she finally was able to get away from them and into another shop.
She took a seat the counter and asked for a cup of tea. She put her hand over the bite marks again. "Vampires.. You're all the same..." she muttered to herself..
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:32 pm

Cassidy enter in the stor and apologize..then she put on table a christmas present and smile "Happy Christmas ^^ Please come at this adress for a party" she said then she walk away and apologize while she get out from the stor
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Resa looked at the invaition that was just given to her. Should she go? Probably not. Chirstmas Eve marked something very important in her life, and she wasn't about to go to some party, and completely forget about the special Date. But still, her eyes lingered over the invation.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:41 pm

"Please come" she said with a warm and charming voice "The Hunters who protect the Day Class from our Academy will be there too" she said grabing her hand and ask her to come.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:43 pm

Resa looked at her. "I don't know..." she sighed. "I've always done this thing, by myself on Chirstmas Eve... And it's very important that I do it. I've done it every year, since..." she stopped there and shook her head. "I'll see if I can come."
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:48 pm

"I see...and sorry for what Kei-Sama did...he really hates vampire hunters..." i got to go home now..but please try to come..everyone will be there...
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:50 pm

"Don't worry about it. It happens." She nodded. "See ya."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Shopping for Christmas :#   Some Shopping for Christmas :# I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Shopping for Christmas :#
Page 1 of 1