Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

..Hush Now..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Chery walked into the empty room and walked to the first table in the front, with a sigh she layed her bag on the tabletop then sat in a chair. The silence of the room was somewhat eerie, but refreshing. She reached into her bag and pulled out her book, setting it in her lap and flipped it open, reading the small paragraphs of spells, family history, and list of enemies she knew.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:07 pm

brandon knocked on the door. Chery hi its brandon i know its been for ever but i wanted to see how you are doing. he could smell her so he knew she was there.
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:14 pm

With a flick of her wrist, she closed the book and looked up, "It's a public place in the school...you're allowed in.", she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:15 pm

yeah well ya never know when someone is changing clothes. he walks in and sat down. so what did i miis at the academy?
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:23 pm

She sets the book on the table and looks at him, "Changing clothes, in the library?", she laughed a little and sat back, "Hm...Well, the list of killings has dropped, it's been rather quiet lately. Seems that you returned at a nice time, life has been calm at the academy.".
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:38 pm

yeah and my brother has a girlfriend thngs are peaceful... till i settle in... thats when things go to hell.
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:42 pm

"Don't think that way, think positive.", she folded her arms and raised an eyebrow, "It won't turn to hell just because you arrived.".
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:00 am

not not cuz i arrived. cuz i settled down. and i have lots of enemeis too many to count.
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:07 am

"Eh, not exactly famous, are ya?", she glanced over at her book, "I know what it's like to have enemies....just not a lot of them.".
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:13 am

most of hell. the super villans. extra dimensionals. even some people in video games. only they are feircer than humans realize. making jokes out of them for kids... ugh.
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:19 am

She chuckles slightly, "Must be a great workout.", she sighed and looked at him, "So, how's your brother and Mel? I haven't seen that many people around lately".
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:25 am

my brother is with alice and mel... is depressed. so depressed happy and nice make her mad.
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:07 am

"Oh....Intresting?", she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:36 am

yeah. anyways. what sort of things have been happening?
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:42 am

"Well...Normal things, you could say...We have three new students, haven't met them yet though. Hm...We had some fun at the lake, no drama has occurred. Some new buildings have been, well, mostly built in town.", she explained.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:44 am

maybe i draw monsters and trouble here. hmm... well i can always be a guard and hunt monsters that come round again
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:57 am

"Hm...That could work, what'll you do if you get hurt though?".
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:02 am

i never got so hurt i can't walk the next day. i can even come back from the dead. unless my head is cut off... seems the only way to kill me is to do that.
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:06 am

"O-ow...that must be an advantage, what happens if you're stabbed...?".
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:08 am

ill heal... the worst part is i feel it like the first time every time...
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:43 am

She bites her lip and winces, "Ow, sorry. You're an amazing fighter though.".
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:48 am

i guess. i admit not alot can do what i can but thats not a quality of a good fighter or not. there are humans more skille dthan me.
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:53 am

"It's better than what I can do, i'll tell ya that. Cast a few spells, throw some puches and kicks, then get my backside whipped, that's all I can do...or, that's every fight i've been in...", she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:12 am

use your hips knees and elbows. when you punch swing your hips it works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

..Hush Now.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..Hush Now..   ..Hush Now.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..Hush Now..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Library-
Jump to: