Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Piano Melody

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Piano Melody - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Melody   Piano Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:56 pm

hmm. its either the blood thirst... or some other craving. they all felt an energy far greater than brandons at the moment and about the same as the depth of his energy land on earth. it was on the opposing side of the planet but it wasn't holding back like brandon was. it made the hair on the back of his neck and arm stand up straight but that is another story as brandon using his energy was a beacon. brandon pulled his sleeve up and cut his wrist to bleed, the scent was overwhelmingly strong to melli and sora like an elixir of life. melli didn't know but her blood was the same to brandon as his was to them.

if its the thirst. here. i can let you drink from me. but you need to eat. those blood pills don't curb the thirst they only nourish us. he held out his wrist to sora his blod not bleeding over becuase he was slowing his heart almost stopping it to keep from bleeding.

in the headmasters office an alarm sounded a smal one and he looked to the machine to read something. "rebel as always, but how much will you bleed? would you feed the whole school Phantom?" he said with a chuckle turning off the machine and resetting the sensor. he then went into the memory of his computer and erased the sensor data. it was a blood sensor. designed to tell if the vampires were feeding.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Piano Melody   Piano Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:31 am

Sora shut her eyes tight, ignoring Brandon. "Get away... Get away... Get away..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Piano Melody   Piano Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:18 am

please sora?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Piano Melody   Piano Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:29 pm

"Something must be effecting her mind..." Mellina gets up but heads over in worry.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Piano Melody   Piano Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:35 pm

well my blood will stop it... somethign about my regeneration keeps me stable. or i would go insane from the obligations my different bloodlines have. cmon sora drink or ill move it with my mind to your stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Piano Melody   Piano Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:30 pm

"I don't... Need.... Blood.... You don't.... Under... Stand..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Piano Melody   Piano Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:05 pm

it will help. something about my blood can fix alot of issues. calm the mind.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Piano Melody   Piano Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:23 pm

"Brandon stop, maybe we need to find out what it is. I don't think your blood can fix this." Mellina looked to Sora but worried. "Sora, what is the matter though? is something speaking to you in your mind? Something tormented you?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Piano Melody   Piano Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:43 am

brandon stopped and waited to hear what needed to be said.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Piano Melody   Piano Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:28 am

"H-He... He said..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Piano Melody   Piano Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:59 am

listens
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Piano Melody   Piano Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 6:40 am

"He said what??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piano Melody   Piano Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piano Melody
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: BallRoom-
Jump to: